doesanyone stay on green and lse weight

Phil21

hi
i want to try going on green days as i have a tight budget,but i am scared of putting back on my weight,Wha do you mainly eat on gree,i habe stuck to red for 5 weeks.

Thanks

you should be fine on green. you can eat lots of 'bulk' carbs like rice and pasta dishes but then you can also eat some meat if you like as a healthy extra. such as tuna or chicken in a pasta salad. Theres no reason why you shouldnt lose weight on green only. They wouldnt use it if vegetarians couldnt lose weight on the plan. Go for it, you'll be fine.

hi their
well i do mainly green days and have done since i started sw, and this is my 12th week and i think my weight loss as been quite good so i shouldnt worry give it a try and see wot yr losses are like
ive lost 2st 4lbs so far
good luck on yr sw journey
laura xx

greendays

hi there. ive always dun green days and had average weight loss every week of 3 lb, you can do loads recipes with pasta and rice that fill you up i love green ... always sed i will giv red a go but never hav yet .. greens good !!!!! and there shuldnt be any reason why u shuldnt loose weight,i wouldve thought i good to change xx

I do green Mon-Sat, Sunday is my meat day

have been doing it since I started and have lost weight:)

I have only ever done green days and am happy with my losses. I think any plan works as long as you stick to it :)

Give it a go hun, the plans are designed to be interchangeable so long as you stick to the plan for the whole day. See how you get on your body might have a little blip to start with just because of the change but it will settle down again. Good luck.

Back