Dog lovers out there???

We have 2 dog, a 5 year old dalmatian called D'arcy and a 8 month old border terrier called Poppy. We have 2 cats as well a 6 year old bengal cross called Tiger and a 4 year old moggie called Possum. I love them all. I did used to show D'arcy but the politics aren't for me. I currently attend a dog training club with Poppy as hopefully I will compete with her in agility when she is a bit older.

We have 2 dog, a 5 year old dalmatian called D'arcy and a 8 month old border terrier called Poppy. We have 2 cats as well a 6 year old bengal cross called Tiger and a 4 year old moggie called Possum. I love them all. I did used to show D'arcy but the politics aren't for me. I currently attend a dog training club with Poppy as hopefully I will compete with her in agility when she is a bit older.

Awww I see your Dal is your pic :) she's a beauty :) mine is my 20 month old ***** Cosmo :)

Definitely! my baby boy is 6 tomorrow (and already has located his presents!) my other doggie was 6 last month. Can't believe how the time flies, only seems like last week they were tiny puppies.

I have a 6yr old king Charles cavalier. He is the best Christmas present ever. He loves cuddling up on the sofa. His only bad trait is his snoring. The older he gets the louder he gets but i love him to bits he's my best bud x

Me! :) Molly and Louie, both 6 year old - only a month in between them. Molly is a Yorkie/Border terrier cross and Louie is a Border Terrier/Border Collie cross.

Both are mental and loud and bossy! Especially Molly. The smaller they are, the braver they are in my experience!

I have just the one dog, he's called Max and he's a west highland terrier. He's 8 yrs old and is very hyperactive for his age lol, but I wouldn't have it any other way x

Back