Dog lovers out there???

haha you'd think so! She's currently jumping all over my sofas having a crazy puppy moment ;)

I swear puppies are harder than babies! It's worth it in the end though, can't wait till she's fully grown she will be a right gem of a dog. She has lots of potential :)

robyn21 said:
I swear puppies are harder than babies! It's worth it in the end though, can't wait till she's fully grown she will be a right gem of a dog. She has lots of potential :)

Rotts are great dogs,Shame they can get a hard time of it! Think I'll stick with the pup,my kids are 19 and 15 now! Have to post a pic when she is fully grown!

robyn21 said:
Nahla :) I'm a Lion King fan!

Me two! My doggie is Shenzi, hamster is nala and my rabbit is Simba!

I've got a beautiful Black Russian Terrier. When I'm walking her, the kids run after me and shout 'Bear! Bear!' So there's at least one bear walking along the street in Russia. =)) I don't know how old she is, we think she's a senior dog. We found her stray in the street, and got her home. She was skinny and had problems with paws, but now she overcame everything and now she's a healthy happy dog, who likes to sneak in the kitchen and try to gobble the cat's food, and she can be such a mess, but we love her. We already had lots of funny stories with her and we're just so happy to have her. Once when I was in a bad mood I asked my husband why he loved me. And one of the reasons was "because you grabbed such a nice doggie for us". Her name's Muzzy, like Big Muzzy in an old British cartoon for English learners, because she's big and hairy, and we hardly ever see her eyes (never two at a time!).

Attachments

• maz1.P2170013.jpg
    maz1.P2170013.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 42
  • P5070001.jpg
    P5070001.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 43
  • PA230003.jpg
    PA230003.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 45
uva said:
I've got a beautiful Black Russian Terrier. When I'm walking her, the kids run after me and shout 'Bear! Bear!' So there's at least one bear walking along the street in Russia. =)) I don't know how old she is, we think she's a senior dog. We found her stray in the street, and got her home. She was skinny and had problems with paws, but now she overcame everything and now she's a healthy happy dog, who likes to sneak in the kitchen and try to gobble the cat's food, and she can be such a mess, but we love her. We already had lots of funny stories with her and we're just so happy to have her. Once when I was in a bad mood I asked my husband why he loved me. And one of the reasons was "because you grabbed such a nice doggie for us". Her name's Muzzy, like Big Muzzy in an old British cartoon for English learners, because she's big and hairy, and we hardly ever see her eyes (never two at a time!).

Love this story and the photos :0)

I am a massive animal lover. My dog passed away last year from a tumour. Although it has been a little over a year it still feels so raw. I feel like there is a void in my life. I have been saying for a little while that i would really like another dog, but i don't know if i can go through all that heartache again. Can anyone relate?

Veggiebabe said:
I am a massive animal lover. My dog passed away last year from a tumour. Although it has been a little over a year it still feels so raw. I feel like there is a void in my life. I have been saying for a little while that i would really like another dog, but i don't know if i can go through all that heartache again. Can anyone relate?

Yes :( it hurts so much when they leave but the way I looked at it they have to go to a home, so why not a good home where they can live out a great life :D this is my pup (well now 2) I love him so much and he's a spoilt pooch, you never forget your other pooches but it makes it worth while when I see him rolling around in the sand on the beach :) x x x

Attachments

• image-427725083.jpg
    image-427725083.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 40
suzie290304 said:
Yes :( it hurts so much when they leave but the way I looked at it they have to go to a home, so why not a good home where they can live out a great life :D this is my pup (well now 2) I love him so much and he's a spoilt pooch, you never forget your other pooches but it makes it worth while when I see him rolling around in the sand on the beach :) x x x

Aw he is gorgeous :0)

Just found this thread, I have two dogs. 5 year old lab, Buddy only had him a year and 1 year old German shep Maisie, we sadly lost our first dog last christmas, she was a Doberman cross lab, Kyra, so got Maisie as couldn't face what we were going to go through....she had a tumour in her mouth, so maisie helped,and brought out the puppy side to Kyra...then when we had to say goodbye, Maisie didn't like being on her own....so took on Buddy! Long story....

curlywurly21 said:
Just found this thread, I have two dogs. 5 year old lab, Buddy only had him a year and 1 year old German shep Maisie, we sadly lost our first dog last christmas, she was a Doberman cross lab, Kyra, so got Maisie as couldn't face what we were going to go through....she had a tumour in her mouth, so maisie helped,and brought out the puppy side to Kyra...then when we had to say goodbye, Maisie didn't like being on her own....so took on Buddy! Long story....

Sorry to hear you lost Kyra but nice you have the two other dogs to keep each other company :0)

We have a very large black lab. Love her to pieces because she isn't eactly the sharpest knife in the box. She's so full of love there's no room for anything else in her brain.

lynz_willgettotarget2012 said:
I have 2 dogs a terrier x I have had since she was born and a long legged staffy I rescued. I am a huge dog lover would love to rescue more if we had the room! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Staffs are my fav breed :0)

We had a staffi in the 1950's, he was a darling. I don't know why they have such a bad press all of a sudden. Look at the owners i say, its usually their fault not the dog

Back