Doing cd with a baby/toddler

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sunflowers, 7 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Our baby is 12.5 months old, while eating she's always been keen to share food and will literally push it in our mouths if we just pretend to eat (we did babyled weaning so she's always had exactly the same as us from 6 months). I don't know how to get round this though - she's getting really frustrated when I won't eat what she's trying to feed me! What do others do?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've got a 2 & half year old & an 11 month old.... My eldest is always feeding me things! I just take them off him & pretend to eat them, but keep them in my hand & tell him how yummy it is.... hard doing this diet when you have kids.... But keep at it... xx

4. Milsey-Girl

Milsey-Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.05%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Tricky one, Sunflowers - some good advice from Zobo:D. As your DD is still quite young you can fool her into thinking you've eaten what she's giving you I guess;). Well done on such a fantastic first week's loss:clap:

5. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    my baby is one this month also, she does the same thing, I just pretend to nibble and if she persists to get angry I just tell her no more, I think she'll learn eventually xx

6. Leanne1983

Leanne1983 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.2%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My girl is 8 months old and although she doesn't feed me yet, I am struggling stopping myself pinching her food! Im so used to finishing off bits & bobs!

7. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Leanne - Stick it staight in the bin & squirt a load of fairy over it.... lol

8. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Failing that leanne I have a 4 legged hoover who ensures nothing that leaves the table gets as far as the bin.. ;)

9. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Sunflowers..
    I can understand that must be quite hard.. when they do that I remeber mine used to do me..
    My boys are 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 and they always say mummy cant have that shes on a diet..... and just drinks milkshake.. lol

I used to always eat my boys food when they had finished now I just chuck it straight in the bin..

Sorry not much help but the other girls have given great advice x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.