Doing it differently this time round...Sw and working out

Charliec

Hey new to the forum I'm doing slimmers world which I have done successfully in the past (lost just under 2 stone) But I am working out at least 5 times a week I a bid to change body shape. First week lost 4 lbs but then a maintain, 1lb on and 1lb loss so working out seems to slow down weight loss. Although body shows change the weekly weigh in is a bit demotivating! Has anyone else experienced this whilst on Sw? Need to keep motivated to work out despite the effort not seeming worth it when I hit the scales!! I'm 167 lbs(11.13) so do need to shift weight as well as tone/shape

Any advice or anyone been in similar situation when dieting?!

Hi there CharlieC, welcome to the forum, I have to say my worst week was when I did the most exercising, I have a cross trainer and thought to myself "come on let's boost this a bit" but instead I had my lowest weight loss some people said I maybe didn't drink enough water and others said my body was retaining water to help repair the muscles after giving them such a good work out? I don't know I think I'll get my weight down a bit further before I do as much exercise again. Good luck with your Journey and keep us informed along the way ;)

Thanks I definately think its muscles getting firmer as I can see a difference maybe I should just go a bit easier on the excersise just do cardio to shed the fat....

Shame as im really getting a buzz for the gym! x

Back