Doing it Dukan Style!

lovely pics & recipes xx

Great start !! Well done x

Morning loopy haves it going ???

Loving the look of the food Loopy but are we are allowed low fat creme fraiche - if so I am soooo happy and have been missing out for a blimmin year!!! LOL! x

Hi all, firstly a big thanks to you all for such fab support :D

todays gone well :)

B: home made yogurt, oat bran and half a banana - i know im not allowed fruit yet, but had a long walk ahead and 3 hours of standing outside in the cold, so needed something more than oat bran to help me climb the hills. Im pretty sure todays 7k hill trek followed by constant shivering, easily burns off the banana and kept me from feeling light headed

L: Roast Dinner, chicken stuffed with lemon, onion with a side of veggies (boiled of course) lol

snack: yogurt with cinnamon

D: grilled prawns with a side salad - pic to come

Todays gone really well, im so chuffed about how well the yogurt turned out so big thanks to chinababe for her fantastically delicious recipe.

Ive decided on returning to uni, i will try the 30 day shred. Gave it a go a few days ago and im still aching, so its gonna be tough, but im ready for the burn!
photo 1.JPG

bon appetite x

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 56
one of the pics is of yesterdays meal; curry, chili and rosemary turkey burger with veg

trudyc - sorry my brain wasnt engaging i meant to write quark :) not sure on the creme fraiche allowance?

Again yummy pics, well done xxx

B - yogurt
L - mini tofu burgers with lemon grass, chili, 1/2 shallot and lime juice - hmmmm hmmmmmm :)
D - lemon chicken
Snack - prawns with bbq sauce

photo.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 1.JPG

im feeling really good, im definatly noticing the weightloss on my stomach. Ive taken measurements too so i can monitor it more closely. Just need to get the extra will power to do some exercise lol

B - yogurt
L - mini tofu burgers with lemon grass, chili, 1/2 shallot and lime juice - hmmmm hmmmmmm :)
D - lemon chicken
Snack - prawns with bbq sauce

View attachment 78081View attachment 78082View attachment 78083

im feeling really good, im definatly noticing the weightloss on my stomach. Ive taken measurements too so i can monitor it more closely. Just need to get the extra will power to do some exercise lol

Ooh tofu burgers sound tasty are you posting your recipes on the recipe thread as well? I'm off to check, if not would you consider it?

Can i come and live with you please lol:d

Food looks delicious, I'm an awful cook x

Hi all,

sorry for being M.I.A for a few days, I've returned to uni and am just getting back into the swing of things, it's really nice to have the Dukan Diet because its provides an element of reliability and hope into my uni regime.

Any who, thank you all for your wonderfully supportive comments.

I have considered writing a recipe thread, but instead I thought I'd write a PDF and upload all my recipes to date so they can be accessed from one place ASAP :) soo fingers crossed I can finish it and have it uploaded by the end of the week :)

Oooh good news:
1) lost another 3 pounds thanks to Mr Dukan, im now a very happy 10 stone 7 pounds :D
2) I achieved a first in my dissertation :) i had a dukan friendly celebration of steak - yummmy :)

Lets hope theres some more good news for my weigh in on friday or sunday :)

again, thanks for all your lovely comments, they are just what I need and really keeping me on track :)

Great loss and positive positive loopy. Xxx

wow has it really been 4 days since my last post?!

Ive tried a few new recipes this week: bacon wrapped skewers, which made a nice saturday dinner and sunday lunch accompanied with dukan friendly quiche :)

photo.JPGphoto.JPG

ooh and the paprika tomatoes are extra yummy on a PV day.

Ive stuck to the diet ruthlessley this week, but only succeeded in a pound loss. So its given me the extra kick to burn those pounds off:
friday I ran 1.5 miles on road
Saturday walked 1.5 miles
Sunday power walked 1.5 miles crossed country, it did start off as a run until i tripped up on a root and launched myself into the air, lol

I hoping that this time next week i'll be greated with a 2 pound loss, fingers crossed.

So far im still really enjoying the dukan diet and the control it brings back into my life :) altho im sure its playing havoc with my PMS, lol

great loss it all adds up and again your food is fab xxx

Monday
B - oat bran with yogurt
L - smoked salmon and scrambeled egg
D - steak, poached egg, onion
Snack - yogurt with sweetner

Liquids: 2 teas, 2 x 500ml of water...and i will chug down another 4 drinks to keep my fluid intake up :)

Keep glugging xxx

right, im dissapointed to say ive completly fell off the band wagon last week - hence the lack of posts as most days i ate something very naughty, but im refocused and ready for a week of success.

Last week I had a fainting spell and so feeling weak I reached for a 'boost chocolate bar' to literally give me a sugar boost, and from then on carbs have been on my mind all week with my cravings completly owning me....that one boost bar lead onto ..... a cadburys chocolate bar, 2 bananas, 1 orange and 3 biscuits spread out over the next 4 days. Then i went to a friends party and knocked down some 4 vodkas and a cheese roll.

I feel very dissapointed in myself, but i knew posting my mishap would re focus me. To try and make up for the deluge of mistakes, I went for a 5k run and 10k cycle which has limited my weight gain to only a pound.

So this week its, 1PP:1PV as i think that will be easier and hopefully drain out any carb fantasy's. Who knew that one lick of carbs would take me back to 'square one' with the lack of control? Anyone else find this habbit? Im also booked in for the doctor to gain some reassurance on my fainting spells.

But this week onwards and upwards :) to keep me on track, i will post a daily diary and i will try my absoulute hardest to walk and walk the carbs off, but i am a bit hestitant to exercise as im slightly fearful about fainting again, so i may be living in the land of home dvd's or 'lesiurely walks', just to be on the safe side.

Thanks everyone for such fantastic support, i couldnt do it without everyones kind words and strong encouragement :)

Breakfast: 2 tbsp oat bran with yogurt and sweetener

Back