Doing it with the lights on!!!!!!!

slim me!

Let there be light!!!!!!

Lol, sorry if thats TMI for anyone but you're either a lights on or a lights off kinda person!!!!

I was always lights off, it's only day 3 and I quite fancy the lights on from now on!!!!:DAmazing what lipotrim can do for your confidence!!!!

Pity the boyf is holiers for the next 2 wks!:(

lol and if your feeling this good now imagine what you will be like at goal x x

ive ALWAYS been lights off!! never once in my life had i had them on,unless i was platic drunk that i cant remember,but im sure my bf wud've commented if they were on lol! i feel so much slimmer today :) its like my belly is just gone flat,doesnt look like it but feels like it! im so excited for monday!!!!!

Emma I was Day 3 yesterday and it was lights on, top off!!!

He's loving what LT is doing for that part of things!
It's just the confidence of knowing you can and will do this! :)

xxx

Whoop you go!!!

Lol, for me my after baby belly means it's always going to be lights off!

Woo Hoo! Enjoy ;)
Emma x

YEE-HA, now we're talking.

Sorry I'm late ladies, I'm quite happy to get it whenever, where-ever. I'd bang away on a round-a-bout on a Saturday afternoon.

Now form a queue !

Lol, woohoo! Loveing all your comments!:D

Was worried this thread would get no response!!! Or be banned or something!!!

Day 4 and I'm feeling fabulous, Let's get jiggy with it ladies, here's to flat tums, fab bums and loads more fun in the bedroom department.....or wherever you like it!!!!;)

Lol, woohoo! Loveing all your comments!:D

Was worried this thread would get no response!!! Or be banned or something!!!

Day 4 and I'm feeling fabulous, Let's get jiggy with it ladies, here's to flat tums, fab bums and loads more fun in the bedroom department.....or wherever you like it!!!!;)

Banned ? There's always a bit of room for a bit of the old lovin in my dungeon !

lol
if i dont get off these flipping night shifts i,ll never see it when he works through the day and i work through the night lol x x

awh ders nothing worse dan opposite shifts hun! my bf worked nights for 5 years until finally 3 weeks ago he started a new day job,pain in the ass getting up at 5.30 in the morning but well worth it wen hes home the same time as me! you miss out on alot working nights,its such a pity the sex life has to go out d window isnt it lmao!

im not on lipotrim but im on ll and i had lights on last night.... oh was particularly happy. dont think guys mind the jiggly bits but love the confidence lol xx

lol yes oppersit shifts are crap but im finished them as soon as school starts again lol x x

Back