• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Doing it!!!

rose1987

reaching my goal
Ive read about someone doing that on here in the first week so i shouldnt see that it would be a problem . Goodluck hun xx

Quak

Gold Member
Yes, splitting packs is fine, I usually do half a shake for brekkie, half for lunch, half a bar about 3pm, don't split my soup - have it about 7pm and the rest of my bar about 9pm. Don't forget to keep up the water intake, that really helps with the headaches.
Bren xx

Hi Ellie
I have started today as well my 1st shake done and nearly 2 ltrs of water but was up at 5am .... i suffer headaches but it really is the water that helps me , i hope you have a better start this time round remember we can take a few painkillers if needed .... best of luck ! x

Iwannabesize10 I cannot be quiet anymore, I have been trying to keep my mouth shut but these legs just keep appearing, please allow me the privilege of telling you what a fine fine pair of legs you have. If I am out og line I am sorry but they are gorgeous.

rose1987

reaching my goal
mark you are so naughty but so right at the same time .. hehe..x