DOING SW FROM HOME???

Jen do some planks, it really helps with increasing core muscles, and that's what u need for belly. U totally can't do specific places but that does help that which in turn should improve your tummy. Swimming with core stuff is a good way to go :)

I had an ok day, been at Uni so had to have a jacket potato so have to count that as my 2 hexB on red, and I had a bueno but I'll syn it so its ok. Xx

Off to see Breaking Dawn tonight with the big daughter, looking forward to it now after finally watching the first part last night...

Got myself a bottle of diet pepsi, pack of mini ryvita (hexb) and maybe a little bar of chocolate if I can find a freddo frog lurking in the freezer, or maybe a bag of caramel snackajacks if I've any left. luckily Sophs not one for wanting popcorn etc in the cinema so there won't be too much temptation, well until I smell it that is lol

Have a nice evening all xxx

Google them, do you have a smartphone?? If so download skimble, they have plank workouts, loads of core and ab stuff to fit into any time scale you have.

They are kinda like press ups but instead of going up and down you just stay up, for 2 mins. They sound easy but you start shaking after like 30 seconds! Xx

Oh yes, I know. I do them on biggest loser dvd. Thanks love, will check out that app. Anything to try and rid the wobble!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Yeah the plank is really good and so is doing different types of sit ups...ie straight up n down, up 2 seconds down 2 seconds etc, then bouncing and lastly legs in the air sit ups! Their all what we do in the abs class! Also get some dumbells and hold one in one hand and slide both hands alternatively up n down then swap to do your side muscles. I'm sure there's loads of stuff on you tube or on DVD. Good Luck! X

Ohhh i didn't have any proper dinner and now I'm super hungry! I don't want to get back up and cook as its so late, growling tummy at sleep time is the worst :( xx

1.5 on! I was expecting it but thought it would be 2.5 on but I've managed to drop 1 by today?!
I reckon it's to do with the gym so we'll see next week x

Well done on dropping 1lb! Starting the gym can make you gain a little, next week will be better!

Totally fed up with this sucky weather, no let up of rain, lots of roads now getting flooded. My son loves it for jumping in but I hate soggy jeans!! :)

What a miserable day today, am going to make a veg frittata to nibble on as I am starving! Missed a body combat class this week so feeling guilty which makes me stick to plan :)

Does anyone know how many hours a week I need to exercise to lose weight? I know 30 mins a day is to keep healthy but I need an extra shove! On a normal week I do four 1 hour classes per week but am looking to add another 2

Well done on losses, I have lost 1 of the 3 I gained, bit poo but my own fault, 100% sticking to plan for rest of this week xx

Well done Tilly :)

You do a lot of exercise already, that's plenty. If you push too hard it has a negative effect and your body will end up strained and trying to recover. Honestly strength training is the best you can do, it builds muscle mass which burns through cals faster than fat.

I've been super good this last few days and the scales have gone back to 13st4 already, looking good for Friday :) xxx

Thanks girls! I'm anxious to see what the scales show next week when my body's used to the gym ha!
Good Luck! xx

I'm going to boxercise tonight, argh! Bit scared since I know it's high intensity but I'm sure if I can shred I can do this! Green day today, might have to weigh fri morning as I'm out fri night at a charity do and I want a true weigh in! X

4 classes is definitely enough to start loosing weight combined with diet etc. I used to run or swim 3-4 times a week which shifted a lot of weight. So just keep doing what you're doing and be patient! It'll come off again :)

Sounding good for fri Charl, go girl!! x

I've done boxercise before, is pretty hard core! Good for any pent up anger/frustration, I could do with it I think!! Enjoy :)

I'll be doing my 4th class tomorro so fingers crossed! My classes are all weights based rather than cardio based as Neil keeps drumming into me that weight training has a much better and faster effect on fat loss than cardio...he even posted an article on FB yesterday after I was asking him about it for u Jen!
X

I need to do some classes I think, my local leisure centre has loads but it's getting the courage to go on me todd!

Tonianne, have you joined Fitness4Less yet??

All this talk of exercise makes me feel so guilty, but that's good cause the worse I feel about myself the more motivated I will get to go out and do something about it!!

So exhausted and starving. Only got in from work 20 minutes ago, had a small snack and can't wait for dinner! Showering is going to be so much effort haha!

How's everyone's days been? I've been working like a maniac, nice to finally get some work I can do! :) x

Back