DOING SW FROM HOME???

Anyone find that sometimes you forget to eat ur healthy extra b and get to this time, full from dinner but with something else to eat too?

Anyone find that sometimes you forget to eat ur healthy extra b and get to this time, full from dinner but with something else to eat too?

I do more nowadays, I got into the habit of holding on hex's incase I got hungry then started eating them last thing at night, which obviously in hindsight isn't the best thing to do...

I've been doing SE this week and even though I've been eating less free food I've found I'm fuller so the hex's have been a struggle this week especially with the option of having two if you want, tuesday night I even didn't get all my syns in.

If you're constantly not eating them can you incorporate them into your meal..

Nice dinner tonight... well almost, tried making a chilli out of winter veg mix... not exactly successful... had them with home made pizza 2 wholemeal bread slice hex'b cheese hex... mushrooms ham peppers and pasatta base... mmmmmm lush

See usually I have my b for my breakfast which is fine but I was late for work this morning. Incorporating it into ur meal is a good idea!

skinnylegs said:

I love my hexb's!! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I always use hexb for brekkie, but some days when I have yoghurt, I can forget them. I often forget hexa

Curry and samosa/bhaji tonight :p

I made a lush dinner! Pork sage and apple burgers and caramelised onions. With butternut squash chips, was really good :)

charl_young said:
I made a lush dinner! Pork sage and apple burgers and caramelised onions. With butternut squash chips, was really good :)

Does sound very yummy :p

How many SYNS are quorn sausages? Xx

Charl burgers sound lovely. My dinner was boreing tonight- potato, beans and LC cheese. For some reason could not be bothered to cook. Now going to make a quiche to take for lunch tomorrow.

Boxercise was amazing! Personally I think it's shred but three times longer! Leek and potato soup for dinner, quick and easy!
Laura - not joined yet, think I will in January.
Charl - those burgers sound yum! How'd you make them?

Eugh, was tempted by boxercise before, but shred x3 sounds terrifying haha!

Thanks Laura, how you getting on now love? Feeling better?

Jen I'm with you, I never forget my hex's, total staple for me.

Thanks rose! They were good, little dry as I get scared of undercooking pork mince, but amazing with the onions. Squash chips were ok too. Put loads of Cajun spice on. Getting more into red day ideas now!

Hope you're all having a nice night, I'm being so snappy and short tempered at the mo, I feel really guilty as I'm being really intolerant of the boys, and don't think any of us are having much fun at the mo. trying to snap out of it but everytime I go to bed I think oh I've done it again, I'll get up tomorrow and be better and then I do the same. Feel really bad actually. Xx

Toni, just lean pork mince, 1 grated apple, about 2 tsp sage, chopped onion salt and pepper and mix it all up :) easy! For the onions just 1tsp light flora, 1 red onion and 3tsp light muscavado sugar fry them really gently for 30mins and it's enough for the top of 4 burgers. So 1 syn each onions. Which I would defo add too as they made them so tasty xx

I just wondered if anyone had a nice way to cook pork chops so they aren't just plain.

Cook them in a little cider, dry cider not sweet, with onions, then take them out add some fat free fromage frais and mustard and its nice :)

Charl that sounds delicious :) I'm going to make something with beef mince tonight, maybe a little burger. Any ideas? You guys always come up with the best ideas! I have a hex b and a hex a to use if i want it so pretty flexible. Am doing a Red Day.

A sts today, pretty gutted :-( I think I'm stuck at 11st7lb. Have run and swam this week too, oh well onto another week.

Just bought pork chops, will try the cider! :)

Might just be your body holding on as you've got back into your running? Next week it'll drop Jen :)

Bf made the sweet and sour meatballs from slimming eats site last week, they were good. I always substitute my hexB pasta for wholewheat noodles, there's not really any diff. But that's me, I'm not encouraging people to tweak, I just do it all the time. Xx

Back