DOING SW FROM HOME???

After feeling ok all day yesterday the sickness bug came to a head last night & I was so ill :( don't think I've felt like this in a long time - stomach cramps, sickness, dodgy tummy, dizziness & coming over hot. Am going to try and starve myself for today because it seems eating only fuels it and makes it more painful. I don't even feel hungry and haven't since Sunday so I'm going to listen to my body & just keep my water intake up.

Hope everyone is feeling ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no Tonianne that sounds terrible. Just keep topping up on fluids to flush it out and get lots of rest! I really hope you feel better soon! And thanks rosielea for the ideas! :) tbh i ended up having a mini kitkat yesterday, and when you havnt had one in ages it tastes sooooo goood!!! :D
Hope everyone else is well!! Xmas is only 6 days away!!!

Ahh Tonianne hope ur feeling better soon! I had it last week and it was awful! Only good thing is I hardly ate so actually lost 3lbs this week! I know it's not the right way to lose it and I'm sure I'll prob put it straight back on but oh well!
Gunna focus on SW properly in Jan xx

Thanks ladies. Still feeling woozy but sickness and other nastiness has stopped, no doubt because I'm not eating. Can keep water down so i think that's a good sign. Hoping to go back to work tomorrow after a good nights sleep - fingers crossed .

There are so many nasty bugs going round, it's hideous. My littlest is still poorly, had diarrhoea for 10 days now :-(

Tonianne, do you not have to wait 48hrs after symptoms? I do to send my kids, having a total childcare nightmare right now!

Not even gonna bother to wi tomorrow as know it'll be a massive gain, been so lax and naughty recently. Back on it in the new year I think :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

For the kids the policy is 48 hours because they put things in their mouth etc but as an adult I think I'll be ok with 36 hours, I'm office based now anyway and I'll just load myself up on hand sanitizer. If I have any bouts of anything tonight then I'll have to have tomorrow off as week but I'm hoping having no food will prevent that!
I just feel knackered today :(
Your poor baby, 10 days is such a long time to be suffering, I've had enough already and I'm only on day 3! Fingers crossed he's better for Christmas x

Ah no :( Poor everyone! Not even going to lie, I feel sick right now but that might be cause of the sheer amount of pastry I've eaten today! I don't think I'd be exaggerating to say I've eaten at LEAST a whole weeks syns in one day... :( So stupid!!

Tonianne, which nursery do you work at, if you don't mind me asking? Only I might be starting an apprenticeship at one soon :)

Oakhouse Montessori :) who are you doing your apprenticeship with? We take students from VTS & Eden - it'll mean nothing to you unless that's where you're doing your apprenticeship! The nursery is in Southchurch x

Ah right! The apprenticeship is with JHP Training at Georgie Porgie in Hadleigh... I love Montessori's theories though! Sounds like a cool place, would love to work with kids using the Montessori approach! :)

I am just getting over my cold. Had a lot of tea (Black, fruit, Jasmin) to flush it out and after2 days hopefully, it is on its way out. Can do without a cold on my holiday.

Jen hope your boy is well soon. 10 days is too much for him.

I'm Just doing Montessori at Uni at the mo. love that crap! Xxx

Well I did wi, thought I better not be ignorant and pleasantly surprised with a 1/2lb gain! I know that's nothing to celebrate but after eating 'normal' very non sw food, no exercise and a pizza hut and chocolate last night, I'm happy! I'm just gonna calorie count over christmas and try my hardest to not go too mad!! Been really hard recently due to constant bugs, no sleep and a new job. Been up since 6am with Henry, he's just flopping about the place, high temp and wants constant cuddles, bless him. I could take him to the doc's but they will just say it's a virus as they always do!

Hopefully he'll be better for christmas! Me and hubby are taking our eldest to London on sat, really looking forward to it. He'll just be happy with the train ride, but we're also going on the eye and a big red bus. Can't wait to see his face! Hopefully Henry will be ok with the inlaws.

How is everyone doing? Anyone actually on plan at the mo?! :)

Got weighed and lost 1 lb. Now this puts me short of 1/2 lb from 4 stone loss. Well now my challange for next wek is to lose at least 1 lb to get me that shiny for christmas and into 11s.

Jen hope your son gets better soon. There is lot of bugs going around. Here in France most people got gastric flu. I am trying not to visit people with the bug - do not want to catch it. I am bearly over my stinking cold.

Well done on 1/2 lb gain. Do not worry about it, enjoy christmas and then restart.

Have a great day.

Morning all! All your ill talk has got me ill :( i woke up with a horrible cold, cannot stop sneezing for the life of me! Thats great news Jen and Rosielea especially at this time of year. My weigh in isnt until monday but i took a sneeky peak and ive lost 4lbs already :O im amazed! and i made the slimming world quiche yday and it was divine!! im still sticking to the plan, the only days off im looking to take is xmas and new years day! well thats the plan anyways! Hope your lil boy is feeling better jen. Have you taken him to the docs? Hope everyone else is feeling ok too! 5 more sleeps!!

Hi all ive started jornals no answer to them so im 28yrs i lost weight for my wedding in march and felt great but gained since. To be honest i need to loose rest of weight fron having daughter she 3 however ive quit smokin so that didnt help x i weigh 11.12 i want too loose a stone before i get pregnant we r trying my husband and i lol i put 5 and half on with last pregnancy dont want the same this time xx any support would be great :)

ForumRunner_20121220_094250.png

This me now im doing this from home too x

That was really unhelpful of me! Bisto is 1 syn for a teaspoon so 3 syns for a tablespoon of granules. It's tricky to measure tho cos I'd use a tablespoon but wouldn't have that amount once made up so the syns are so minimal, that's why I don't bother counting them. I've lost 4 stone so my way worked for me!! :-(

Lol Jen, thanks! I dont even use spoons normally i just pour it into the water. probably not the best way to do it lol. Rosielea, i did try looking, but i was searching for ages and then got bored lol, must be the cold that i've got. Havnt stopped sneezing and my whole face is aching! just want to go home and go to bed to be honest!! ill probably just syn 2 just to be on the safe side!

Back