DOING SW FROM HOME???

Weighing in tomorrow morning and I'm dreading it. Glad its in the privacy of me own home though... Too much alcohol today and now I want to go up the local (corner) shop and buy rubbish. I keep reading posts here on minimins and delaying going out. :p

Thanks for all your support

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Good mornin everyone, and huge welcome to new posters!!!

So how was everyone's weekend???

Mine was awful foodwise! Been comfort eating due to bad case of coldsores which are so painful and cover half my mouth :(

I know I've not had half enough superfree so I'm looking at a gain on weds when I weigh in!! :( :(

So I'm looking at damage limitation now, going to eat mostly fruit and veg over the next couple of days, drink plenty of water and hopefully lessen the gain!!!

Hope you are all doing better than me x

leanerandlighter said:
Lost half a pound despite three days good and four days of disastrous super synning. Not bad!

Now if that happens I will be made up!! But my scales are showing a +3lb this morning!!!

Been out shopping today and stuck to plan. Very pleased with myself. Thought it was a big test on my first day but so far so good. Very in powering to say 'no' the the cake that was talking nicely to me!!! Working later no chance to be naughty.

Scales shocked me this morning so I must be good. How's your day been? Xx

I am doing this alone at home as felt group wasnt motivating me so gonna try at home alone.

Done 1 week so far and don't know how but my scales say I lost 4lbs this week so that has spured me to go on and going shopping tomorrow.

Tend to do green days as I don't really eat much meat but when I do I make it an EE day but struggle with the 1/3 of my plate being superfree.

I'm doing red/green days myself read about EE but don't get what you snack on? Is it only super free food? At least with red or green you can snack on 'real' food

Thank you. So just because I'm a thick, on EE if I snack on super free then I fancy say 'chicken' or 'rice' I need to sin it?

I'm doing it at home as well, my husband works shifts which change all the time so cant get to a class as have a 6 month old and 22 month old. Also can't really afford to pay £5 to get weighed at the moment!

I have found this forum a godsend, rather than seeing a group once a week, there's people on here all day and all week! I've tried some delicious new recipes off of here and found the sun value of everything I've looked for, including the freshly made fair ground donuts!

I'm sticking to the plan better than I have ever done at any classes!

No you can still have chicken and rice as snacks I think but I wouldn't do it all the time and generally I stick to superfree snacks with all plans and use syns for crisps, sauces, chocolate. I'm not much good at explaining it. Sorry :)

Hi everyone,

Three days done but first extra easy day, can someone have a quick review to see how I've done please:

Skimmed milk and albran (hea & heb)
Salad with peppers at balsamic vinegar, plain rice and chicken (lunch)
Gammon, salad and fried egg - fry light used
Muller light yogurt x 2 meringue crumbled

Feel like I've eaten way to much! (prob have!!)

Thank you in advance xx

Thank you so much for looking at this. It just seems so odd to eat red/green at the same time! Don't feel like it would work but it does.

Aiming for 10 sins a day (not sure if this is right) yep ive sinned them (3 each). However I didn't realise how bad skimmed milk was for a latte! So well over 10.

Got about a stone is like to lose or more but without time for exercise I'm sure it will be slow. Got to start somewhere tho!

Hi guys! I can't believe I only just found this thread lol!! I do SW from home because I have a 9 month old and the SW class close to me takes place when she has her morning nap. I joined as an online member but the SW website is awful and I was getting more support and information from this forum that staying on as an online member was a waste of money. I started SW in June and so far I've lost just under two and a half stone and loving it! It's been a difficult week for me food wise, been eating all the wrong things! I think with Christmas and holidays looming, I've been feeling a little too carefree... Gotta reign it in!

Rharbord the idea with EE is to snack on superfree fruit and veg. If you're hungry enough between meals to want rice or chicken, then maybe have bigger meals. You shouldn't be stuffed after meals but you should feel satisfied and not wanting more.

Hi everyone, well I weighed this morning for the 1st time since doing it 'solo' and the scales said the same as what they did last week when I weighed at class, so happy with that. I went out last Thursday night although stuck to grilled chicken salad a couple of chips, I had 3 glasses of wine. It may show next week as my body takes a while to catch up! My little boy (21 months) is very unwell at the moment so bit worried, so ate 2 small sausage rolls just for the sake of it but never mind, I have eaten them now!

I am old school (did SW about 10 years ago before EE days) so only stick to Red/Green. I tend to do more green with the odd red day couple time a week. I like having 2 HEX and also love things like pasta, rice, jacket pots etc so green suits me. I would struggle finding 1/3 SF if I did EE all the time.

Tonight would of been my SW class night, so expecting a phonecall from my consultant wanting to know why I didn't go this week. Not sure what I am going to say as yet, just wish I never gave my home number to her as if I gave her my mobile I would know it is her ringing but haven't got caller i.d on my landline!

xx

Thank you, never looked at it that way. Very new to EE and a returning member to sw after 3 years off. So used to snacking on anything and everything for the last 3 years including bits off the kids plates! Just feel comfy with red/green as you know there is lots to snack on. Just need to get the balance right (meal sizes and snacks)

Well done on your weight loss so far! I have 2 children, one was 3 yesterday and in will be 2 in jan so I know how hard it is to start.... Been putting it off long enough!

Back