DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ahh well done Charl & Jen!! Brilliant losses!
My mum started last week doing it from home after a bit of a failed attempt last time and she's WI this morning and lost 7lb!!! Made up for her and it's the boost she needs! She's got about 2.5 stone to go now! Really happy for her just hope she sticks to it now ready for her holidays this year! (march & oct) x

Yay!! Well done Jen :) that's mega, I'm working on an essay all weekend apart from going to see the hobbit tomorrow night so fingers crossed can avoid temptation and set myself up for a good week, going to alternate green/red from Monday. EE today, thai pork and peanut curry for dinner with tofu 'fried' rice yum!

Have a lovely day everyone, off to pick up some more marks. SCARED! Xxx

Ps thanks girls xx

Some fab losses this morning! I managed 2 1/4 off so not great but its 2 1/4lbs of fat that last week were stuck on my butt lol Have a great day everyone :) Ruth x

Some fab losses this morning! I managed 2 1/4 off so not great but its 2 1/4lbs of fat that last week were stuck on my butt lol Have a great day everyone :) Ruth x

That's fab! Don't be down about it. Its above average and a great loss!!

And to all you other ladies those were brilliant weight losses. Polish your halos and enjoy the next week of eating!! X

Well done Jen and Charl, I join in with the girls at work who are doing their own diets but weighing each other every Thursday. They started last week and I joined them Tuesday. They decided to weigh me Tuesday as my start weight and on Thursday as it was usual weigh day. Buy in fair if you ask me but I will lose loads by next Thursday. I have my good head on and am joining a group to get the books on Saturday. Happy Friday to you all x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Sooooo happy, lost 5.5lbs!!! Back to 11st4.5lbs now, woohoo nearer to target!

Love sw :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

3.8 off for me :) yay! I knew some was carb and booze bloat! Now for the other 6 to lose! Eek! Xx

Ahh well done Charl & Jen!! Brilliant losses!
My mum started last week doing it from home after a bit of a failed attempt last time and she's WI this morning and lost 7lb!!! Made up for her and it's the boost she needs! She's got about 2.5 stone to go now! Really happy for her just hope she sticks to it now ready for her holidays this year! (march & oct) x

Well done to all the losses this week! You guys are the very reason i'm on this site because seeing your journey encourages me to stick to mine!! :) Happy Friday Peeps! ;)

Well done on the losses everyone. My WI is tomorrow morning so fingers crossed something comes off. For motivation as what you have actually lost have a look in my signature - it shows you what a pound of fat looks like and if you have a look on this link you will appreciate it even more!!! What Does 5 pounds of Fat Look Like? - YouTube

Have a lovely day everyone :)

Hi everyone. Was here last year after leaving my sw class to continue at home but it went a little pear shaped and managed to gain 7lbs, so new year and new start and back on track since monday to sort myself out. Once again am doing it at home. Fingers crossed :)

Thanks all. I've just lost what I gained over Christmas so fresh fat and carb bloat really, I knew a week on red would sort it out!

ANY loss is a fab loss, don't ever feel down about just 2lbs cos even 1/2lb loss is great. That pic of fat always makes me feel good!

Another 1st on the way Charl :)

Hi everyone. Was here last year after leaving my sw class to continue at home but it went a little pear shaped and managed to gain 7lbs, so new year and new start and back on track since monday to sort myself out. Once again am doing it at home. Fingers crossed :)

7lb gain in a year?! That will come off super quick! We are all here to help and support you :)

I've just watched that cut the fat video and I don't feel disappointed with my 2 1/4lbs anymore! Oh my goodness everyone who is trying to loose weight should see that, it's soooo motivating :) I've got a syn free curry loaf in the oven and am already feeling positive for another good loss next week. We can do this ladies!!!!! Ruth x

Hi, i've just this second joined! I too am doing SW at home, can't afford classes and don't drive so can't get to class in the next town. I did it yrs ago when my kids were small but went to class them as i lived in a different county and could walk there. I managed to loose a lot of weight and tbh it's the only diet that's really worked for me.
Over the yrs tho my weight has crept up and up and i'm now 4st overweight and at only 5ft 2" it's not a good look, lol. Tried various other things without success sooo i'm determined to make a real go of it now. Lost 3lb last week which was week 1 for me, so a good start :)

Hi Raven :) I restarted last week too after a 1 stone gain and had a good loss this week. If you look on the previous page one of the girls posted a link to a you tube video. Really made me feel great seeing what our losses actually look like! Good luck and I'm sure you will be fab :) Ruth x

Just watched the you tube clip, it's shocking! Wonder what 4 stone looks like!! Even happier now :)

Welcome raven! More newbies!

Having peanut curry for tea and really looking forward to it!
Found it on Bilsat`s recipes here on minimins!
Let you know how it turns out.
Off to wi at Boots soon! eeek!

Back