DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hey everyone :)

I've been doing sw for 2 weeks now from home, lost 3.5lb week one and today (week two) lost another 1lb. :D

This is the first time I have properly committed to sw for two years, last time was at the beginning of 2011 and I was on here then mapping my weight loss and getting food ideas. This time it will be for good though!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and sticks to plan while enjoying some scrummy food xx

Welcome aboard Josie

Grr 2.5 syns for 1 black magic chocolate and I didn't even enjoy the bloody thing,,, rather would have spent 4 syns on a mini g&b bar instead...

I am re-starting SW online, I tried the group just before I got pregnant with my daughter and found the group leader not that helpful, I tried again after I had her but this time online (shed the baby weight), did really well lost 2 stone, now back on it as I have just had my second child, again to shed the baby bulge, I feel realy optamistic and I very much don't feel the pull to go to a group with 2 small children!

I just find you have to be strict on your self about
-food diaries
-weighing the same time of day once a week only(I found it worked best if I didn't weigh inbetween)

ultrabluedress I found the same thing. Sweets or things I used to enjoy, I have had and wasn't that impressed with them after eating them. I actually end up fancying eating a handful of cherry toms or something along the same lines. Luckily this weekend lidl have cherry toms on sale for 49p so I can stock up a few boxes!

I've had to put the curry loaf in the fridge as I'm seriously at risk of eating the whole thing! Yummy :)

Polish my halo!!

I`m so extatatic I can hardly contain myself!!

Wi`d in Boots AND!!!

I`ve lost 5lb in ONE WEEK!!!

Making the peanut curry now!!

Oooh Well done GA:scale:

I'm not a fan of tomatoes I do eat them but more under toleration than enjoyment... I tend to have options hot chocolate or free yoghurts with fruit...

Think I'm going to try freezing some fat free yoghurt with a tiny amount of smooth jam stirred through so it looks like raspberry ripple Ice cream.

Ive ended up using 4.5syns I didn;t intend on using today so looking for yummy free food so I dont feel like I'm missing a treat later

Sausage and mash for tea yum hope the LM ones are yummy they've got to be better than the quorn ones:eat:

Got the LM sausages & burgers in Asda today. The sausages are yummy!!
Not tried the burgers yet!!

I don`t like the quorn ones either

Thanks for the congrats!

Oooh everyone's having good losses! WELL DONE!! :D Making me determined to get a good loss at WI on Weds, I'll be gutted if I don't!! Completely jeapordising myself tonight with all the alcohol etc but can't be helped ;) I know the consequences and if I was really that dead set against gaining I wouldn't go out!

Soooo looking forward to getting painted up with UV paint - my first UV night out! Strangely really excited to go out for once... Can you tell?! Might have something to do with the Tassimo Latte Macchiato (4 syns) I just had haha! Hyper! xx

I know i shouldn't but i've just given in to temptation and stood on the scales again ( last WI was Monday) and i've lost another pound. So 4lb in week one...... I can live with that :) I do the green plan everyday as i've been a veggie for 18 yrs.

Hi guys over the last 4 years i have been to groups but this restart im doing from home! As a nurse i cannot commit to the same group every week and im quite shy so i dnt stay to group. Paying to get weighed and come out, so ive got a tin to put my £5 in every thursday and for every pound i lose hubby will put a £ in the tin. Hope everyone is having a good day!

It's a joint honours degree in childhood studies and early years, but eventually I want to be a dr in child psychotherapy, long way off though! Xx
Charl I did that degree few years back I'm a trainer for a college. So any questions just give me a shout! :) Actually one of my students completed recently has gone into that role!

2.5lbs off for me this week:)! X

Incidently can anyone tell me what flexible syning is and how it works? Thank you

Flexible syning is when you have somewhere to go e.g a wedding

You decide how many syns you are going to use that day over your regular allowance.
I use about 100. From there you can either start at zero and count your syns upwards or
start at the top and work down to zero. It`s a way of enjoying yourself without totally sabotaging
your weight loss. Next day you draw a line in the sand and start again with your usual syns.

Ooohhhhh Dearrrr!!!! Someone sew my mouth up please!!!!
It was a going so well...had a brilliant day yesterday and today up until tea!!
Me and the Boyf got.....A Dominos!!!
I really enjoyed it tho...so that's 2 sabotaged days so far out of 3!! What's up with me?! Haha x

Thank you GrannieAnnie, so you don't compensate at all by having less in the week before? That sounds too good to be true! wow :)

Back