DOING SW FROM HOME???

Sorry to but in hun.... just I'm pretty sure that low fat is now classed as free. I've read it somewhere on here and my aunt told me who has just started back at sw group because fat free are becoming few and far between.

Someone please correct me if my baby brain is being over active with the above info haha

Thanks hun you saying that now rings a bell at anything under 2% is classed as free, perhaps someone can verify it, I'm doing it from home so don't know how old my lists are.

That said the lidl cottage cheeses have gone from 0.2% fat to 2.0% all of a sudden no idea why they should suddenly change by that much...

Thanks hun x

Ladies, I need help!

I have the family coming for dinner tonight - my sister has bought a leg of lamb!! (yum… fatty>!) They are all used to my SW roasties which over the years I have mastered to get lovely fluffy ones! I will have to make meat juice gravy, but thinking I can do myself some granule stuff to syn. The rest should be fairly ok to do on EE.

But, I need a pudding! I still have my hexA left today so that is available towards pudding - but does anyone have any ideas for a really low syn recipe? I will be having a glass of wine with dinner so just want to try and keep it within. I have tried googling but nothing has inspired me yet, and though I like the idea of the syn free rice puddings, it could be a bit heavy after a roast!

I am going to have to keep my flexi day for the weekend as I will be in a cottage in the depths of wales with 10 other families so would like to be able to let my hair down then!
Thanks muchly!
Loux

I did a chocolate bread and butter pudding (minus the butter and dried fruit of course lol) which came out okay worked out a 1 syn for the hot chocolate powder.

Recipe is for 1 hex

Wholemeal bread hexb crusts removed and cut into quarters

1 egg whisked with sweetner to taste

300 ml of skimmed milk hexa

Bring milk to almost boiling point then carefully and slowly whisk into egg mixture to make a custard, add options hot chocolate powder 1 1/2 tsp and whisk in, then pour over the bread and sprinkle with nutmeg. Bake in low to med oven until set.

If you have the syns and want to you could dot a syns or twos worth of butter to the bread but I found it doesn't make much difference tbh.

Enjoy your weekend sounds busy and fun xx

Fab weight loss Tilly x

Right hammy is all snuggled up in his cage I popped a hot water bottle in next to the cage too now walking into town in the snow thats falling again brrr

Ladies, I need help!

I have the family coming for dinner tonight - my sister has bought a leg of lamb!! (yum... fatty>!) They are all used to my SW roasties which over the years I have mastered to get lovely fluffy ones! I will have to make meat juice gravy, but thinking I can do myself some granule stuff to syn. The rest should be fairly ok to do on EE.

But, I need a pudding! I still have my hexA left today so that is available towards pudding - but does anyone have any ideas for a really low syn recipe? I will be having a glass of wine with dinner so just want to try and keep it within. I have tried googling but nothing has inspired me yet, and though I like the idea of the syn free rice puddings, it could be a bit heavy after a roast!

I am going to have to keep my flexi day for the weekend as I will be in a cottage in the depths of wales with 10 other families so would like to be able to let my hair down then!
Thanks muchly!
Loux

You could always do a nice fresh fruit salad with fat free yogurt and some sweetener. I know it's not exactly a winter pud but it might be nice after a filling roast dinner?

Or fruit kebabs? Melt a bit of chocolate to drizzle over the top and that won't bump up your syns too much.

Thanks girls I'm chuffed at 2lbs loss :D Here's to next week's losses!! X

Thanks hun you saying that now rings a bell at anything under 2% is classed as free, perhaps someone can verify it, I'm doing it from home so don't know how old my lists are.

That said the lidl cottage cheeses have gone from 0.2% fat to 2.0% all of a sudden no idea why they should suddenly change by that much...

Thanks hun x

It's crazy how things just suddenly change. There were a couple of other things that have changed so can't have as a hexb like the pittas! I used to live off the pittas :-(

I had a dream last night that they took oats so simple off and I cried and cried! Haha.

Not a problem hun :) xxx

How about Eton mess? Just crumble some meringue with berries and low fat squirt cream?

X

There's a lush recipe for cardamon and vanilla panna cottas, free on all plans! It's in the little booklet that came with mag. Can write it out if you like. Definitely gonna try it soon, sounds yum.

Got a lm burger in the oven, need something meaty to warm me up. More blizzards!

Oh, saw a doc, she was lovely. Got blood text next week, booked in for a scan and removing the coil, finally! So glad I finally went, despite crying at the receptionist lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

You could always do a nice fresh fruit salad with fat free yogurt and some sweetener. I know it's not exactly a winter pud but it might be nice after a filling roast dinner?

Or fruit kebabs? Melt a bit of chocolate to drizzle over the top and that won't bump up your syns too much.

Syn free rice pudding is lush. Just syn the jam if you want it x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Jenny, we are having LM burgers tonight. Haven't had them before so really looking forward to trying them. Glad you got on ok at the docs and are getting sorted x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

How about some fromage frais with highlights/options mixed in to make a sort of chocolate mousse with some berries?

There's a lush recipe for cardamon and vanilla panna cottas, free on all plans! It's in the little booklet that came with mag. Can write it out if you like. Definitely gonna try it soon, sounds yum.

Got a lm burger in the oven, need something meaty to warm me up. More blizzards!

Oh, saw a doc, she was lovely. Got blood text next week, booked in for a scan and removing the coil, finally! So glad I finally went, despite crying at the receptionist lol

Glad they managed to get things rolling for you! Its nice when people finally take you seriously and start helping you out :)

Now I just need to go about mine :/ they already said (when I've mentioned it before) that I might have to go have another ultrasound and I hate them! They always manage to make me think they're going to find a baby in there even if I know I'm not pregnant haha!

Had a lovely breakfast of blueberries, strawberries, grapes and apple with fat free Greek yoghurt :) was surprisingly filling! Leaves me with my healthy extras left for later, yay!

Hi everyone i have just had my very 1st weigh in and i have lost 5lb!!!! i am over the moon....so so happy :) xxx

Those lm burger are so filling, it's great as now less likely to snack! I had a couple of caramel snackajacks, at 0.5 syn each, quite nice. Got my hex's still to have. Having pork and cider tonight, so could have a hexb with that, not sure what tho?

Laura you do make me laugh! Get to the doc's, esp as you have a nice one lol

Those lm burger are so filling, it's great as now less likely to snack! I had a couple of caramel snackajacks, at 0.5 syn each, quite nice. Got my hex's still to have. Having pork and cider tonight, so could have a hexb with that, not sure what tho?

Laura you do make me laugh! Get to the doc's, esp as you have a nice one lol

Don't forget you can have seeds, nuts, cooked fruit and olive oil for HexBs on all plans now :) no idea what out them you could have though haha! X

Ummm, don't need any of that for dinner! Oh well, warm milk before bed and alpen lights again :)

Hi everyone i have just had my very 1st weigh in and i have lost 5lb!!!! i am over the moon....so so happy :) xxx

Brilliant loss well done Hun!! Did u get the recipe I put on for s&p chicken and egg fried rice for u? X

I've noticed a lot of you have hot chocolate in the evenings. Can you tell me which ones? Is it the options one or the cadburys highlights? How many syns are in them??

Back