DOING SW FROM HOME???

FOUND IT on the slimming world site!! Its a recipe from MrsWiltscroft!!

Curly Wurly Scan Bran Cake:

Serves: 1
Prep time:
Cook time:
Syns per serving:

Green: 12
Original: 12
Extra Easy: 12

4 Scan Bran
2 eggs
3 or 4 tbsp sweetener (to taste)
1 sachet Belgian Choc Options
26g Curly Wurly bar

1. Soak the Scan Bran in boiling water to soften. Then drain and mash.
2. Beat the eggs and stir into mix, along with the sweetener and Belgian Choc Options
3. Chop the Curly Wurly into pieces and add to the mix
4. Pour the mixture into a microwavable bowl and cook for around 6 minutes. When cooked the cake will be springy to the touch and will have pulled away from the side.

Tip: Chef's tip: For those who don’t have a microwave, you can cook the cake on 200°C/Gas Mark 6 for approximately 30 minutes.

It's just 12 Syns for the whole cake and can be divided into as many slices as you like.

That sounds lovely, although I've never tried scan bran so hope it's as nice as it sounds! Definitely going to try it as cake is something I'm missing on SW! Where can I buy scan bran?!

Evening all!

Hope everyone had a good day! I've had a total disaster with my food today - eaten far too much chocolate. I'm not going to dwell on it though, I'll be extra good tomorrow and make sure I stick to the plan for the rest of the week!

Just made a yummy pudding! Meringue nest (2.5syns), fat free vanilla yoghurt mixed with Cadbury highlights (2syns) and strawberries! Lush!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmm will have to give that one a go tomorrow!

I just made a Turkish delight micro cake thing. Eurgh! Not for me at all, yuck yuck! Haha, weird how everyone has such different tastes when tastebuds work the same for everyone!

I have WW ice cream pots for pudding, just less than 4 SYNS and totally satisfy me x

I was the Same as you! Not for me either!

Evening all!

Hope everyone had a good day! I've had a total disaster with my food today - eaten far too much chocolate. I'm not going to dwell on it though, I'll be extra good tomorrow and make sure I stick to the plan for the rest of the week!

That's the spirit ;-)

My bloomin OH is cooking the christmas pudding and custard we had leftover. So peed off with him, lol

Completely agree with you there. OH likes most SW things but he had to spit it out! Wont be making it again!

Haha my hubby spat it out too!

Lol seems the choc pud is a divider. There is a whole thread on it and some people seem to love it while others can't stand it, Marmite comes to mind! I've made it twice and the first one was overcooked and not that nice but the next time it was a good chocolate fix. I don't think it will replace my hot chocolate on a regular basis but its nice to have an alternative if I fancy it :)
Does anyone know about kellogs nutrigrain bars and can they be a HEX? Ruth x

I don't think so, they are pretty high in cals I think so I doubt it x

Uh oh just arranged a night out on fri for my friends birthday...which means prob having too many syns over the weekend so will have to cut back the rest of the week...plus it'll mean I didn't complete my Dry Jan! Ahh never mind you only live once don't ya! Haha!! X

Been having bailey`s with my hot choccie & thought it was 5 syns for 25ml. Just looked up the syn value, it`s 5.5 syns for 35ml. So I can have another 10 ml!! YYYIIIPPPEEEE!!!! :D

Lol seems the choc pud is a divider. There is a whole thread on it and some people seem to love it while others can't stand it, Marmite comes to mind! I've made it twice and the first one was overcooked and not that nice but the next time it was a good chocolate fix. I don't think it will replace my hot chocolate on a regular basis but its nice to have an alternative if I fancy it :)
Does anyone know about kellogs nutrigrain bars and can they be a HEX? Ruth x

They are 6.5 syns each but don't think they can be a hex

Scaled peeked again lol still ok for tomorrow, want to rid 1/2lb today tho so might get on the lemons ha or do 100 star jumps! Got work today so will take a ww curry I think

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Uh oh just arranged a night out on fri for my friends birthday...which means prob having too many syns over the weekend so will have to cut back the rest of the week...plus it'll mean I didn't complete my Dry Jan! Ahh never mind you only live once don't ya! Haha!! X

Very close tho hun, so well done!!

Just checked ww chicken curry, online says 3.5 syns ee. Hoping that's right! As I'll be at work, I'll take some sf soup for my 1/3 sf to make it ee. Do you think that'll be ok?

OMG. I leave for the evening and when I get on theres like 10 pages to catch up, and as soon as I get to the end I forgotten about all the posts I was gonna comment on at the beginning! HA! Maybe I should start making notes :S

Anyways - Scan bran can be found at Holland and Barratts ive been told
Not tried the cake yet but Im gonna try it this weekend! woo!
Nandos chicken I LOVE! Peri peri chip sprinkle is worth investing in!
Well done on any losses - if there were any - cant remember if I read any now or not d'oh!
Summer - having a diary is sooo worth it - It helps for me to write everything down! Not just my food but my thoughts too! it helps you if you have a crap week to see where you went wrong, as well as refering back to weeks where you had a great loss!
What else..
Oh yeah, I have my new thread on recipes now so if people want syn free curries have a look! Its called 'A typical Indians Indian recipe book' Not many recipes on there yet, but as and when I cook things Ill put them up and if anyone wants to request anything I shall try my best to put it up there!
Annnnnnnnnd... I cant remember anything else I wanted to post. Bum. Never mind!

Good day all ;)

Hahaha! I was thinking the exact same thing last night! I think to reply then forget what it is I was going to even comment on!

Yum curries! We have curry night on Fridays at our house :)

X

Hahaha! I was thinking the exact same thing last night! I think to reply then forget what it is I was going to even comment on!

Yum curries! We have curry night on Fridays at our house :)

X

Funny because as an indian, we eat curries all week and then have an English night on Fridays and eat English food! (Sorry if that sounds offensive to anyone!! Although to us English food is classified as anything other then curry haha)

Haha! We cook loads of curries, we went to Thailand last summer and I'm now obsessed with Vietnamese food and thai curries, but we usually have Indian curry Fridays, def interested to learn how to make them more authentic, I really want one of those round spice plates with all the pots in with loads of nice spices. I usually use chicken thighs or lamb, if you have any nice ideas for me? X

Just sorted out my chest freezer. Looks I`ve been previously buying things I don`t need!
I`ve got six bags of fozen sliced mushrooms, four bags of diced onion, three bags of sliced peppers and EIGHT bags of frozen mash!!

Not sure about the last one, whether it`s synned or not.

STOP PRESS!! 3 boxes of frozen fruit!!

What am I like!! :D

Back