DOING SW FROM HOME???

Kelly I agree with Laura but would make it into a pavalova. Break meringue nest and arrange on a large platter or use individual meringues (1 syn each) in a circle. Mix Total 0% or 2% with some sweetner and put in the middle of meringues and put loads of fruits (strawberries, bluberries, raspberries, etc) or tropical fruits such as Mango, pineapple and passion fruit. Then if you like serve with squirty cream.

Personally, I woud make a chesse cake ut yu have not got time to let it set but here is the recipe anyway

2 tubs Philly light and Total 0%
1 tbsp SF jelly crystals (Raspberry, strawberry or Red currant) - mix jelly crystals with 2-3 tbs hotwater. Make sure they are dissolved
Sweetner (to taste)
Mix with philly & Total very well until all mixed and craemy
put in a cake tin (on that bottom comes off) or a silicon cake tin. I use a large piece of cling film to line a flan dish with extra bits haning off the edge so later on can pull out the cake
Put your mixture in the dish and level. Leave in fridge 2/3 hours to set
Decorate with berries

You can use Lime SF jelly and then use tropical fruits

Found an old thread on the recipes section. Not sure how to quote it here so I`ll do it manually

2 eggs - seperated
3-4 drops of vanilla essence
2 tbsp sweetener
frylite

Whisk egg whites until soft & fold in the yolks.
Add the vanilla essence & sweetener.
Spray pan with frylite & spoon in the mixture.
Be careful when turning them over as they are more fragile than regular pancakes.

Not tried them yet but might do later!
Here is what I had for breakfast one morning. Pancakes made from whisked eggs and cooked in a non-stick pan

Attachments

• IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    599.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    618.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Well it nearly home time and after reading some of the posts today I need to stop in at Tesco on the way home to get some things!!

Took sausages out the freezer this morning so think I am going to have a ‘fry’ up and syn myself a bit of black pudding. Everything else will be free – apart from sausages).

How'd you make this?!

Toni it's bascially sweet eggy bread with fruit and honey

2 wholemeal bread hex
egg whisked with a little milk from hex, vanilla essence you can add sweetner too if you want too

Dip both sides of the bread in the egg mix and dry fry in frylight until egg is cooked on each side.

Once cooked top with fruit whilst still warm (I use banana blueberries and strawberries as thats how they serve it in the resturant I have it in ) then drizzle with honey, I'm not keen on honey but it is nice with it so I only use 1tsp which is 1 syn

Thats it quick and easy and tasty doesn't feel like being on slimming world at all ;)

Hi ladies

I want to do a curry tonight but would like to stay on red so looking for ideas of what to replace my rice with.. usually I use grated cauliflower but it's a last minute change of menu so I've not got any in? Any suggestions on what I can use instead I'm thinking maybe a batch of curried frozen cauliflower and brocolli mix

Laura could you please do me a favour and let me know how much syns is 100gr of corned beef on EE. In my ancient book it is 2 syns (Red), 9.5 syns (Green). Thanks lovely.

Laura could you please do me a favour and let me know how much syns is 100gr of corned beef on EE. In my ancient book it is 2 syns (Red), 9.5 syns (Green). Thanks lovely.

100g standard corned beef is 3 syns on EE/Original and 11 on Green :) Lean 100g is 2.5 on EE/Original and 10 on Green x

WI for me tomorrow ladies, actually really nervous the scales are showing a drop but u can never tell and I'm having a fairly heavy tea tonight. Eeeeek! Been super on plan, 100% and my cold turkey choc seems to be working, as I've not had a choc bar for a week now, quite proud of myself for that as I was a proper little addict!! me and bf have been really adamant this week to not cheat so just hoping its paying off!! Plus I don't usually get great losses on EE so also hope it's worked! Aaah!

Been cleaning the house today and took the dog out so hopefully burnt a few cals off! Done downstairs, going to blitz upstairs tonight once dans at work and the boys are in bed.

Making Caribbean pork stew with coconut rice and peas tonight, looks yum in the photo so hopefully mine will be canny also :)

Hope you all had a good day? I just wish the snow would do one! Sick of it all now! X

Evening ladies, been dying in bed all day, mega cold and head ache that I can't shift- my eyeballs hurt :( so bad I had to get someone to pick the kids up from school for me as I can barely stand up. not eaten much as I've felt quite nauseous too :(

Managed a small bowl of left over veg from last nights roast so at least something in my tummy. Trying hard to stick to plan in some way even with this illness, could so easily go off track... :)

Loving all the recipe ideas today though, particularly the cheesecake! Def gonna give that a go when I'm feeling better, do you know the syns?

The Eton mess was perfect last night, so easy, low syn and super yum!! Thank you :)

Hoping I feel better for the welsh weekend!x

Right im feeling totally fed up. Been on SW for 3 weeks now and been so 100% its unreal, like or the past 3 weeks its basically been my life and everything i've thought about has been around planning my meals and sticking to plan, yet i've lost no weight at all! I just dont understand it! My WI is meant to be tomorrow but got on the scales today to see no change, its just so frustrating. I've done SW before so I know what Im doing, I just dont understand why no weight at all is coming off. My mums a nurse and she seems to think it might be because Im on the contraceptive implant and spoken to some doctors at her work and theyve all said it can slow down weight loss, so I have an appointment on Tuesday to have a look at getting it removed. To be honest Im not fully satisfied with it anyway not just because of the weight thing. But still, I had it in last year and managed to lose a stone in 2 months (slow I know but still got it off) so dont know why its not coming off now. Sorry for the massive rant just when I've spent so much time and money into trying to lose weight and nothing is happening it gets so depressing and frustrating, just makes me think whats the point!

i have just started doing sw on my own. i feel really determined to lose for my niece's wedding in june but need lots of ment too.

Right im feeling totally fed up. Been on SW for 3 weeks now and been so 100% its unreal, like or the past 3 weeks its basically been my life and everything i've thought about has been around planning my meals and sticking to plan, yet i've lost no weight at all! I just dont understand it! My WI is meant to be tomorrow but got on the scales today to see no change, its just so frustrating. I've done SW before so I know what Im doing, I just dont understand why no weight at all is coming off. My mums a nurse and she seems to think it might be because Im on the contraceptive implant and spoken to some doctors at her work and theyve all said it can slow down weight loss, so I have an appointment on Tuesday to have a look at getting it removed. To be honest Im not fully satisfied with it anyway not just because of the weight thing. But still, I had it in last year and managed to lose a stone in 2 months (slow I know but still got it off) so dont know why its not coming off now. Sorry for the massive rant just when I've spent so much time and money into trying to lose weight and nothing is happening it gets so depressing and frustrating, just makes me think whats the point!

Hey Chloe, so sorry you're feeling fed up :( I'm on week 3 too, and also have contraceptive implant- mone doesn't seem to be hindering weight loss, just slow and steady so far.
Have you set up a food diary on here? I does help to keep you on track and check what your eating and others can point you in the right direction if there's something you could do differently. Try not to be disheartened, you may still see a loss tomorrow if you've stuck to plan xx

Yeah I have a diary, I've had one for a long while. I feel like Im eating so well but obviously not! I know the nurse on tuesday is going to say that its not the implant that is making me not lose weight but cant think what else it could be. Its different for different people. Im just spending all this money on gym, workout dvds, buying lots of fruit and veg (which is expensive when im a student) and i feel like its all for what? Just feel like giving up, I wont but its so annoying!

tried the sticky Chicken recipe from this site last night and it was GORGEOUS. think i might do ok if the food always tastes so good.

Evening ladies, been dying in bed all day, mega cold and head ache that I can't shift- my eyeballs hurt :( so bad I had to get someone to pick the kids up from school for me as I can barely stand up. not eaten much as I've felt quite nauseous too :(

Managed a small bowl of left over veg from last nights roast so at least something in my tummy. Trying hard to stick to plan in some way even with this illness, could so easily go off track... :)

Loving all the recipe ideas today though, particularly the cheesecake! Def gonna give that a go when I'm feeling better, do you know the syns?

The Eton mess was perfect last night, so easy, low syn and super yum!! Thank you :)

Hoping I feel better for the welsh weekend!x
Sorry you are not feeling weel.

For cheesecake I assume 70gr philly light (HEXA) - possibly one person would have 1/4 of the cake that is 1.5 HEXA (if not using HEXA then syn philly). Total 0% (Free), SF jelly hardly anything per portion, sweetner (free - although personally I will not use sweetner (give me headache and make me sick), Fruits (free) . So 1.5 HEXA for 1/4 cake

Welcome Joelypops :) and you're welcome Rosielea! Stopped going to group now so no idea when I'll get cut off from the online stuff, but let me know anything you need looking up and I'll keep doing it till my access is gone :p

Just tried to go to the gym but the EFFING BUS!!! didn't turn up :( Fed up of the bus service round here, it's terrible! Back in the warm with a coffee and might try again in a bit - my mum's going to my brother's in a bit to drop off his birthday cake so I might try and get a lift from her :) And then from there just hope the buses run properly after I'm done at the gym! Have a horrible headache though and so tempted to stay at home :(

Sorry you are not feeling weel.

For cheesecake I assume 70gr philly light (HEXA) - possibly one person would have 1/4 of the cake that is 1.5 HEXA (if not using HEXA then syn philly). Total 0% (Free), SF jelly hardly anything per portion, sweetner (free - although personally I will not use sweetner (give me headache and make me sick), Fruits (free) . So 1.5 HEXA for 1/4 cake

Ooh, thank you Rosielea! Definitely making me one of those :)

Can anyone tell me the situ with special k chewy delight and whether or not its Hexb?x

Back