DOING SW FROM HOME???

Evening all, Just wondered if anyone could help me with some syn values. I need to eat more syns and I was going to have some peanut butter on toast but cannot find a syn value for it. I have Asdas own crunchy peanut butter. It isn't low fat or anything. Thanks in advance x

Hmm, doesn't seem to be in the food directory. I love peanut butter....yumm. Hope someone else can tell you

Evening all, Just wondered if anyone could help me with some syn values. I need to eat more syns and I was going to have some peanut butter on toast but cannot find a syn value for it. I have Asdas own crunchy peanut butter. It isn't low fat or anything. Thanks in advance x

I think it's 4.5 syns per tablespoon :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I love peanut butter and miss it!! A tbsp is quite a lot, might have to plan it in next week!

pretty sure peanut butter is 4syns for 1 level tbsp.

Don't worry raven, we've all been there, I honestly never thought I could ever lose 2 and a half stone, I've always been terrible at dieting, lose a stone, gain a stone and a half kinda thing. But just stick at it, and you'll be there too soon enough :)

I was 15st13 when I started, which is nearly the most i've ever been, was super depressed, now I weigh less than I have done in ages! Loads of times I've felt like giving up, especially if u lose really slowly like I did, but its all about learning how to make the plan work for you, I can't totally stick to SW, it just doesn't work for me, I have to track calorie intake too, but thats fine. Still got quite a bit to go, and I'm kicking myself I didn't just crack on with the plan after thailand last year, but my head clearly wasn't it in so maintaining for a bit was ok, now I feel good to go again and want to shift this last 1.5stone. If you have quite a long way to go, just make small goals and treat yourself when you get there. :) Doesn't have to be food related, like some shoes you really want, or a bag (as if u buy clothes they might not end up fitting for long!)

We'll all get there together, I love this thread, best diet help everrrr! And way better to any class i've been to! xx

Woohoo to big clothes but not great that you've got to send it back! I keep picking up the odd clothes from supermarkets, really don't have many warm clothes at all lol

Thanks raven, will try it on him! Don't feel bad compared to others, everyone has a different journey. I only use the android app so can't see any signatures unless I go onto the main site, probably a good thing as it's only natural to compare! But it's great for inspiration tho, keep you motivated! You're doing really well and will do it x

thank you hun, never been this heavy in my life and it just feels so far away but you're right, other people's stats do show that it CAN be done, i just need to be patient, lol :ashamed0005: x

God, I've looked at peoples stats too now and I have loads to loose compared to everyone else...........kinda depressing!

The most important thing is you are here wanting to do something about it. We were all in your shoes once. We've just been here a bit longer. You will soon catch us up x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

pretty sure peanut butter is 4syns for 1 level tbsp.

Don't worry raven, we've all been there, I honestly never thought I could ever lose 2 and a half stone, I've always been terrible at dieting, lose a stone, gain a stone and a half kinda thing. But just stick at it, and you'll be there too soon enough :)

I was 15st13 when I started, which is nearly the most i've ever been, was super depressed, now I weigh less than I have done in ages! Loads of times I've felt like giving up, especially if u lose really slowly like I did, but its all about learning how to make the plan work for you, I can't totally stick to SW, it just doesn't work for me, I have to track calorie intake too, but thats fine. Still got quite a bit to go, and I'm kicking myself I didn't just crack on with the plan after thailand last year, but my head clearly wasn't it in so maintaining for a bit was ok, now I feel good to go again and want to shift this last 1.5stone. If you have quite a long way to go, just make small goals and treat yourself when you get there. :) Doesn't have to be food related, like some shoes you really want, or a bag (as if u buy clothes they might not end up fitting for long!)

We'll all get there together, I love this thread, best diet help everrrr! And way better to any class i've been to! xx

aww, thank you too hun. I love the fact that you can get support nearly any time of day.........certainly can't get that in a group. And yes we are all in it together, isn;t that great! ;) BTW, can i just say how pretty you and Jenny look in your avatars, can't believe you were ever overweight to look at you both! x

This time exactly a year ago I was tipping over 15 stone and decided it was time to change. I just thought I wanted to shift a couple of stone and never in a million years did I think I'd be 4 stone lighter. This diet really does work, just believe in it and every time you think you're gonna loose it, come on here and we'll help. I know it's just a weightloss app but I really wouldn't be where I am now without the support and inspiration from these lovely girls. If you truly want to loose weight then you will, just go for small targets at a time :)

The most important thing is you are here wanting to do something about it. We were all in your shoes once. We've just been here a bit longer. You will soon catch us up x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

thank you love. Sigh...I have a nice warm glowing feeling now :)

aww, thank you too hun. I love the fact that you can get support nearly any time of day.........certainly can't get that in a group. And yes we are all in it together, isn;t that great! ;) BTW, can i just say how pretty you and Jenny look in your avatars, can't believe you were ever overweight to look at you both! x

Arr, that's really sweet, thank you!

Definite no to cous cous on red days, I wish! Red is no carbs at all.

Got a new frying pan from asda today, £4!! Cooking my salmon, I love proper non stick pans lol

That cake is looking at me, looks very very naughty, darn it!

You can have carbs, i know wholemeal pasta is definitely on the HEXB list for red :)

Right, I'm going to stick the kettle on and have a yummy options chocolate before bed. Night girls, thank you for the wonderful support xxx

Awww thanks!! Thats so nice :) x

You can have carbs, i know wholemeal pasta is definitely on the HEXB list for red :)

No more pittas as a HexB I don't think.. I guess they must have changed the recipes :( x

I know I`m late! Only just caught up with today`s posts! Not feeling too good, think I`m coming down with a cold. Just feel achey and not quite myself,if you know what I mean!:)

Did manage to have my wi, I was hoping for a good result. I`m SO pleased, 4lbs off!:D

Even when I attended group I never usually had more than 2lbs off in a week. Only once had 3lbs off. Don`t really know what I`m doing differently. Doing EE in both cases

Back