DOING SW FROM HOME???

Wooooooooowoop! Great loss! Well done grannie! X

I know I`m late! Only just caught up with today`s posts! Not feeling too good, think I`m coming down with a cold. Just feel achey and not quite myself,if you know what I mean!:)

Did manage to have my wi, I was hoping for a good result. I`m SO pleased, 4lbs off!:D

Even when I attended group I never usually had more than 2lbs off in a week. Only once had 3lbs off. Don`t really know what I`m doing differently. Doing EE in both cases

Well done Grannie. I hope I do as well as you this week x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I am so desperate for a nice loss this week. I have been so good and stuck to plan 100% all week. Well let you know how I get on x

I might try that bake now, does that have quark in it? I have never been able to find it??

I love new kitchen gadgets! Waiting for a garlic press to arrive, it's the small things :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I've found it in asda, tesco and sainsburys! It's always with the cheese, in asda it's with the dairylea & laughing cow etc! In a tub x

Thanks! I do weekly shops in asda, will have to pop to tesco's, can never find ff fromage frais in asda either, grr

Is your asda a small one? I find the bigger ones sell more stuff, I get the ff fromage frais near the 0% natural yoghurts etc! :)

Evening all, Just wondered if anyone could help me with some syn values. I need to eat more syns and I was going to have some peanut butter on toast but cannot find a syn value for it. I have Asdas own crunchy peanut butter. It isn't low fat or anything. Thanks in advance x

4.5 syns per level tbsp for the crunchy one! Smooth is 4 syns :)

Last edited:
No more pittas as a HexB I don't think.. I guess they must have changed the recipes :( x

Nope no pittas :( it even says "60g of any wholemeal bread (excluding pitta)" !!!

Weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I am so desperate for a nice loss this week. I have been so good and stuck to plan 100% all week. Well let you know how I get on x

Good luck :)

I know I said today (yesterday technically) was off plan but omg! Didn't over do the alcohol at all (only five rum and diet Cokes) because I've been feeling really coldy and ill, but it started snowing while we were walking home so we stopped off at the kebab shop (Yup, that was really our excuse!) And got a burger each then I've come home and stuffed down a cinnamon bun my mum made earlier! Talk about over doing it haha, feel like a barrel atm!

Defo looking forward to a Slimming World fry up for breakfast :) x

Good morning ladies, I'm up early today to tidy up b4 my step sons arrive for the wk end. Should be a fun filled day and they will definitely keep me busy and away from the kitchen cupboard lol

Laura your night out sounds great and I love your excuse for a burger, bet it was yummy :)

Icurez good luck with wi today :)

Grannie, well done you :)

Have a lovely day everyone, Ruth x

1.5lbs off for me this week :) am happy but at the same time wish it was only half lb more to get me to my pre Xmas weight! Decided that using my syns in the week really doesn't work for me so I'm going back to being strict in the week and letting my hair down of a weekend. 12st 3 now, I can't wait to get into the 11s!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all! I've taken the plunge and finally rejoined the SW site - I was trying to do it from memory, but it was too difficult! Had a couple of 'off' days with my food this week, overindulged on the chocolate a little bit, so hoping to sts when I WI in on Monday!

1.5lbs is good Toni! Remember that pound of fat picture ;)

Grannie, fab work!

Just tucking into yoghurt, fruit and all bran crunch, very yum - thanks Charl, again!

1.5lbs off for me this week :) am happy but at the same time wish it was only half lb more to get me to my pre Xmas weight! Decided that using my syns in the week really doesn't work for me so I'm going back to being strict in the week and letting my hair down of a weekend. 12st 3 now, I can't wait to get into the 11s!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am the same as you Toni and am desperate to be in the 11's. Don't think I have managed it this week though. Am off to WI shortly so fingers crossed x

Wow this page has been busy overnight!!!!! I am not long up but had been up at 5 with the cats wanting fed but for a change the OH was awake so he got up and fed them!!

WI this morning and STS again - only lost 1lb in 3wks but I have been exercising so I am hoping that is the reason. Going to enjoy my Saturday and back on plan tomorrow.

Lovely sunny day here today, got 1st load washing on, get it hung out and another load on. There is only 2 of us in the house & I have not idea where the washing comes from!!!! x

Bitterly disappointed with WI. I have been on plan 100% all week and have only lost a pound. I am not going back to group anymore. Not paying £5 a week for such little results. Don't know where to go from here. Really feel like chucking in the towel and just buying bigger clothes. OH says I should give it another week and try and eat more syns as a few of you have mentioned in my food diary that I need to have more but TBH I am not sure if I can be bothered. I spend most of my time thinking and planning food for us, which as you all know takes a lot of time and effort, along with the cooking of it all too and for such little results just ain't worth it. Hope you are all having better WI's then me x

Love didn't you lose 4-5lb last week?? Over 2 weeks that's 5/6lbs which is brilliant!!!

If its your 2nd week properly back on plan then week 2 loss is usually much lower, but 1lb is still great, just think did it really feel like you were dieting last week?

Try not to overthink the plan too much. It really isn't hugely different from normal cooking just omitting oil and fats.

After a while you just kinda know what you can and can't have and cooking for it becomes second nature, I don't really have to plan my food shops as I know what works.

Def don't throw the towel in as if memory serves over the last 2/3 weeks in total you've had a great loss :) x

Bitterly disappointed with WI. I have been on plan 100% all week and have only lost a pound. I am not going back to group anymore. Not paying £5 a week for such little results. Don't know where to go from here. Really feel like chucking in the towel and just buying bigger clothes. OH says I should give it another week and try and eat more syns as a few of you have mentioned in my food diary that I need to have more but TBH I am not sure if I can be bothered. I spend most of my time thinking and planning food for us, which as you all know takes a lot of time and effort, along with the cooking of it all too and for such little results just ain't worth it. Hope you are all having better WI's then me x

Don`t give up just yet icurez. I think I can say that most of us on this thread are not going to group. You`ve lost a fair bit so far, maybe you`re just one of those people that lose 1-2lbs a week. It`s still nothing to be sneezed at! Chin up! We`re all with you! :)

Back