DOING SW FROM HOME???

Me too and I get married in 8 weeks!! Don't know what's wrong with me.

You have loads on your mind hun, you have enough to stress about! I bet you loose weight on the run up to the day, bit of stress is good lol how exciting! You all ready?

You have loads on your mind hun, you have enough to stress about! I bet you loose weight on the run up to the day, bit of stress is good lol how exciting! You all ready?

I think so, we moved house last weekend so its been all go.
My wedding dress is coming into the shop today so get to try that on Saturday!
Thinking if I can't get my head into diet 100% ten I need to step up the exercise.

Alpen light bars are £1 a box in asda! Bought 4 boxes :-D

Bargain, not been buying them as we are skint, but I do miss them as they help me with that sweet need!

Just had my planned quorn and salad for lunch, followed by an apple.. BBQ at dads tonight so I need to make a couple of salad bits that I CAN have!

Come on ladies, surely we can all do this together! I have been utterly useless lately!
X

Has anyone tried the weetabix oaty bars? They are really nice for that sweet bit. 1 bar is a HEB, I never usually have 2 Alpen bars so have swapped to the weetabix as they are yummy.

How can you just have 1?? I'd never let myself as it would lead to more once I got the taste! Ha ha. Well done you for just having the 1 tho!

This might be a stupid question but when a recipe says, for example, 6 syns and it serves 4, is that 6 syns per portion or 6 syns for the whole thing? Looking at a pizza recipe which serves 4, if its for the whole thing i think 2 syns per serving is good but 6 syns for each serving is very high!

What recipe is it chloe? If it's sw, they usually do syns per serving I think. A pizza for 2 syns sounds amazing! I do well for a few days then blow it on one day which then goes on for a few days, one nasty vicious circle. Am off to centre parcs this weekend with my mum and sister's so another off plan weekend! Ah well, monday it is! Bought some trousers today and size 12 still fits, phew lol xxx

Its in my sw book but its a shop bought 150g pizza base which im planning to share with my brother with salad so if its 6 syns for the whole thing then it would be 3 syns each? But i dunno if its 6 syns per serving making half the pizza 12 syns! I lv always just assumed that the syns are for the whole thing unless it states per serving. Confusedddddd!

Hubs has been told by our doctor to lose weight! He`s 5ft8in and weighs 14st.

Occupational therapist came round to assess our housing needs. She now has to put in her report to the council.
Hopefully we`ll be moved from our upstairs flat soon!

I've just had BBQ at dads- I did a couscous and roast veg salad, sw hummus and then plain bits of salad - had a small bit of chicken and a new potato and a bit of pork- couldn't resist a tiny bit of baguette and butter (6), and had half a can of cider with soda (4) and I still have a hexB and c left on EE!
Feeling very pleased with myself!

Jen, have a fab weekend at CP- I worked there briefly last year before the hip pain became unbearable.. If the weather is like this it'll be stunning :)x

1 lb on, fairly expected as I have been so out of it :(
Good luck Friday weighers!
X

I also have no motivation, what has happened to all of us?! xxx

I'm not sure that it being summer and hot is great for healthy eating sometimes as it makes you feel relaxed and dream of Mr whippy's and ice cold cider.... or is that just me :) I love the summer so much but I actually find it easier to be good in the winter when I can eat buckets of veggy soup and casseroles and mince and veg and jacket potato's etc I don't know about you but I don't fancy any of that right now!!!

How can you just have 1?? I'd never let myself as it would lead to more once I got the taste! Ha ha. Well done you for just having the 1 tho!

My boss bought a huge bag of crisps mmm ready salted and I was halfway through my roll and I just really wanted to try one omg I could have finished the pack but I thought the old me would have done that but the new me enjoyed one and carried on with the salad and chicken roll which was delish! :)

Back