DOING SW FROM HOME???

Yeah we go out for sushi loads, or in most Asian places the noodle bowl soups they do are a really good option, as low in fat and filling. Bbq's are great for SW, as you can take your own burgers or kebabs. Xx

Hi Everyone, I have a confession to make... i feel off the SW from home wagon and stopped tracking what i was eating! I'm back on it again, determined to lose a stone hopefully for a wedding at the end of August but it's going to be hard with allt he bbqs etc.

Does anyone have any tips or advice for eating out, or at friends house so i can make the right choices?

thanks for all your support everyone, you are all a great help!

:)

hi I find the easiest meal to have out is a carvery as you can pick & choose what you eat and if you're very good it can be syn free on EE.

good luck.

hi I find the easiest meal to have out is a carvery as you can pick & choose what you eat and if you're very good it can be syn free on EE.

good luck.

thanks for that, i only worry about the potatoes though as i don't know how they've been cooked!

Just been for a run in the pouring rain. It was brilliant.

About to have lunch and really not on the mood to cook so looks like its a pasta and sauce with banana and apple for pudding. Get to have it with milk though for my healthy extra which makes it tasty. Just doesn't have the same appeal when it's cooked just with water.

Just been for a run in the pouring rain. It was brilliant.

About to have lunch and really not on the mood to cook so looks like its a pasta and sauce with banana and apple for pudding. Get to have it with milk though for my healthy extra which makes it tasty. Just doesn't have the same appeal when it's cooked just with water.

What suaces do you use for your pasta? I'm getting bored of making tomato sauce with a tin of chopped tomotoes. I don't think i add the right herbs cause its doesn't really taste of much!

I use the bachelors pasta and sauce packets.

I actually have a book of SW sauces. I tried making the carbonara sauce but I really wasn't impressed and a mixed veg sauce but it was a bit odd :/ have you tried roasting veg with fry light and whizzing them with chopped tomatoes? I know it's another tomato sauce but different taste I guess. Tbh I usually just syn the sauce and have low fat philly with a dash of milk to make a creamy cheese sauce. Put some veg in it and sprinkle some bread crumbs on and you've almost got mac and cheese :)

I use the bachelors pasta and sauce packets.

I actually have a book of SW sauces. I tried making the carbonara sauce but I really wasn't impressed and a mixed veg sauce but it was a bit odd :/ have you tried roasting veg with fry light and whizzing them with chopped tomatoes? I know it's another tomato sauce but different taste I guess. Tbh I usually just syn the sauce and have low fat philly with a dash of milk to make a creamy cheese sauce. Put some veg in it and sprinkle some bread crumbs on and you've almost got mac and cheese :)

you've loads of ideas for sauces! Now that I've got a blender i might try the roasted veg blitzed in! Never tried making sauce with philly, are there many syns in it?

The low fat philly is 2 syns per tbsp but you never really need more than 2 tbsp and that's split between 2 people as well. I find if I get the chives or garlic one then there's alot of flavour in just a tbsp so the milk fills it out and makes it lovely and creamy. I add bacon too just to add a bit of extra taste.

thanks, will defiantely give it a go!

The red pesto is only 2.5 syns per tbsp and you can make it creamy with fat free fromage frais and add some chilli if you like it spicy. X

NIrischick said:
thanks for that, i only worry about the potatoes though as i don't know how they've been cooked!

I only have boiled spuds & resist the roasters , if I had 1 & would end up with 6 lol. I don't have Yorkshires either. It od a very good way to eat out though.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using MiniMins

Just had my WI :) (well...I got the wii out lol) and lost 2lb this week! :bliss: Im desperatly trying to be 100% this week so I can knock another 3lb off and reach my half stone mark! Now to have breakfast.

Just had my WI :) (well...I got the wii out lol) and lost 2lb this week! :bliss: Im desperatly trying to be 100% this week so I can knock another 3lb off and reach my half stone mark! Now to have breakfast.

woo hoo, well done on the loss this week chick!

I was really bad last night and had 2 slices of pizza in the pub after netball. no idea how many syns, but read on one of the threads its about 40 syns for the whole thing!

I'm not off to a good start really, got a friends birthday dinner later, no idea what to get! hopefully they do salad! I hate the worry dieting brings!

Hi everyone, 1lb on this week after a massive weekend long binge of bad food, alcohol and good times! Back on the wagon this week though, need to be an angel!!
Does anyone know if not having 2 HEb on a green day will effect weight loss? I have only been having one on most days..

Well done on the loss :) thats brilliant :)

if you know where your going for Dinner have a look at the menu and plan what you want before you go, so you end up looking forward to it through the day rather than panic picking anything when you get there x

woo hoo, well done on the loss this week chick!

I was really bad last night and had 2 slices of pizza in the pub after netball. no idea how many syns, but read on one of the threads its about 40 syns for the whole thing!

I'm not off to a good start really, got a friends birthday dinner later, no idea what to get! hopefully they do salad! I hate the worry dieting brings!

Pizza is my down fall - our local pizza place also does the most amazing garlic/cheese/mushroom bread Ooooh I`m drooling now ha ha

Thank you both :)

I so want my half stone award! I can really notice a difference in my legs now which I think is down to the running so Im going to keep that up. I really have to work on my water intake though as I know Im not drinking enough.

Gosh I miss pizza! I keep getting dominos menus through the door. Torture. I might try the smash pizzas next week :)

If you miss pizza make one with the new warburtons wholemeal square bread thingys.. And mozzarella from hexA. I made one not long ago and was really good. Xx

Yeah, I tried the smash pizza and found it really dissapointing :\ Best pizza substitutes I've had are just on a piece of toast :p

Oooh that sounds nice Charl I might treat myself to that on Friday....

Arghh so bummed out I worked hard all week, stuck to plan, worked out 30 day shred although I hate the thing with a passion now (and it kills my knees etc etc) and todays weigh in I've lost less than a pound ( scales are hovering although they show a 1lb loss i know it isn't) I was really hoping to loose 2lb this week.... get rid of last weeks gain and start going down again..

Plus gone down a bra size (as if I needed that, I need more there rather than less in that department) Hope I can get to zumba tonight now but I have a meeting at my daughters school before the class and I'm not sure how long it's going to last for...

Oh well off to do the 30 day shred last day of level one finally... hope everyone else is having a great day xxx

Back