DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ultrabluedress, don't be too upset about the less than a lb loss, it is still a loss after all! It may be that with all the exercise your muscles have been toning and that has reduced your loss?

Yeah, I tried the smash pizza and found it really dissapointing :\ Best pizza substitutes I've had are just on a piece of toast :p

I tried the smash one too and was not too keen on the base. The toppings were gorgeous tho! Might try the warburtons square tho :D

Hi All, just started doing SW from home with mum managed to get books from a friend so have read through to see whats what. Doing the EE plan because going by the name thought it would be the easiest to stick to haha, cant quite get my head round what you can and cant eat tho because seems like everything I eat is a superfree food other than sauces. Not really a brekkie person so been snacking on fruit in the mornings then having chicken breast and salad for lunch and pasta or jacket potato with beans for dinner, is this right??? Also struggling with the HEB so thinking i might have ryvita and philly for lunch to use the HEX's and then syn milk or cheese?? Just need confirmation that this is right haha??
Been reading through this thread all morning and it is really helpful.
Thanks
x

You can do half and half. That's what I usually do. As 200mls of skimmed milk a day is plenty for cuppas.

Ultrabluedress.. If you just started the shred you probs wouldn't show a really good loss for 2 weeks as your body tends to hold onto things at the start until it adapts, then you see good inch/lb losses xx

Thanks for the support ladies xxx just on a arghh day today weight wise.....

Did my final day of level one on the shred and decided I'd give the knee supports I'd bought a try, good job I was alone they kept making farting noises :))

I tried the smash pizza couple of times and was disappointed with the way the base turned out, my friend is trying it tonight she won the raffle at her group last week which was a kit for making smash pizza including pizza tray etc and a recipe the consultant had put in with it so it'll be interesting how that turns out for her, if it works well I'll give it another go myself.... I'll keep you posted ;)

Hi ladies can someone clarify something for me please. If you don't use all of your healthy a or b are you supposed to syn what you have eaten ? eg if i only have 1 mini Babybel light instead of 3 as a healthy a do i have syn the one i have eaten ?

Just lately I have been having marmite pasta and low low pasta. LowLow spread is half the pot for a hea, and marmite is free. Usually if I am using tinned tomatoes I would do a spaghetti bolognese....

I have been gradually getting back on track since monday, and as of today am back in control :)

Hoping I can stay in control now for the next couple of months at least :)

Thank you both :)

I so want my half stone award! I can really notice a difference in my legs now which I think is down to the running so Im going to keep that up. I really have to work on my water intake though as I know Im not drinking enough.

Gosh I miss pizza! I keep getting dominos menus through the door. Torture. I might try the smash pizzas next week :)

i don't know why i haven't tried that yet. I bought the packets so might try that on saturday night. A friend whos doing SW is comming round.

Just lately I have been having marmite pasta and low low pasta. LowLow spread is half the pot for a hea, and marmite is free. Usually if I am using tinned tomatoes I would do a spaghetti bolognese....

I have been gradually getting back on track since monday, and as of today am back in control :)

Hoping I can stay in control now for the next couple of months at least :)

What does Marmite pasta taste likie? I don't really like Marmite so not sure if I could have it with pasta

Not sure you would like it then... I LOVE marmite :)

Pasta arrabiata is nice too, basically a tin of toms/passatta with chilli and then poured over pasta. There is a whole recipe, but I haven't got the book it was in anymore (green days)

My friends likes pasta with just grated cheese on top, but I find that a bit dry!

i've never tried passata i should really get some for all these recipies!

Passata is good for a lot of recipes on here, but I prefer tinned toms, personally :p I find passata too bitter sometimes, and like the texture of the chopped toms in pasta sauces :)

I am starting (re-starting) the 30 day shred today... Let's see if i can get past day 6 this time?

Does any one have any tips on what i should choose from this menu tonight?

Its the latest food menu

All Bar One - Food

thanks!

Personally I'd go for the sesame prawn salad - sounds lovely! The only syns would be a few, probably 3 at the most, from the sauce, and a few for the sesame seeds/oil??

Personally I'd go for the sesame prawn salad - sounds lovely! The only syns would be a few, probably 3 at the most, from the sauce, and a few for the sesame seeds/oil??

thanks hun, would there be a second choice or just that one? don't really eat prawns but i suppose i could give them a try!

p.s. i have my HEX still to use today

Hm, second choice would probably be the pad thai with crispy duck, without peanuts as they'd be really synful :) Rice noodles are probably from dry, so they'd be free, as would all the veg, the only syns would really be in the duck, about 3, and the sauces, 4?? Haha, I am completely adlibbing with the syns, but I suppose the oil in the sauces could be used as a HexB, 1tbsp olive oil? So take a few syns off??

Hm, second choice would probably be the pad thai with crispy duck, without peanuts as they'd be really synful :) Rice noodles are probably from dry, so they'd be free, as would all the veg, the only syns would really be in the duck, about 3, and the sauces, 4?? Haha, I am completely adlibbing with the syns, but I suppose the oil in the sauces could be used as a HexB, 1tbsp olive oil? So take a few syns off??
the other option i suppose is the chicken burger with no cheese and ask for salad or a jacket potaoe instead of fries!

The roast chicken pad thAi, but ask for no peanuts that's a really good option x

Back