DOING SW FROM HOME???

Yeh try and stick to a set day and time chick! As your weight fluctuates a lot and don't want you getting disappointed x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I will definitely do this! Think I will have Friday as my weigh in day so I have all week to pull it back if I have a weekend off plan- although I'm trying to avoid these now!! I'll weigh this Friday but then not again till the following one.. so tempting though lol!

graciebabes said:
I will definitely do this! Think I will have Friday as my weigh in day so I have all week to pull it back if I have a weekend off plan- although I'm trying to avoid these now!! I'll weigh this Friday but then not again till the following one.. so tempting though lol!

Good plan, thinking of changing mine to another day as mine is Monday morning but I tend to be bad at the weekends so Friday weighing would give me plenty time to recover from it! X

Good plan, thinking of changing mine to another day as mine is Monday morning but I tend to be bad at the weekends so Friday weighing would give me plenty time to recover from it! X

Good plan babe! I'm not going to use it as an excuse to pig out over the weekend but they are the times we tend to go out/go over syns etc. Trying to stick to plan 100% as I want to get to goal for July which is a bit of a long shot!! x

graciebabes said:
16 weeks to lose 31lbs! That's an average of 2lbs a week.. hope I can do this :)

It is a lot but If you are determined then you will do it! Get some mini goals along the way to keep you encouraged! X

Been doing SW from Home for the last 2 weeks and have achieved 8lb loss which is fantastic for me, I was a real non believer when my mate roped me into doing this with her. She used to attend groups but gave it all up recently. She wanted to do it again from home but felt she needed support and as I have more than a few pounds of baby weight to shift (my second child will be 3 months old next week.....I was still trying to lose my baby belly from my eldest....who is 11 this yr lol) I agreed to back her. Now she's dropped out again but I'm hooked.
She did lend me some of her books but I fear they maybe out of date now....I doubt its out by much and seeing as I dont have anyone to impress but myself I'm sure its ok
If there are any books you would recommend then please let me know
I've started a diary, I weigh in on a Monday and I've roped my fella into it as well lol (He pretty much craved chocolate through my pregnancy right along side me lol and then had the cheek to say he would lose weight when I started.......I've lost 8lbs while he's only lost 3lbs.........Now who's laughing hehehhe)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I find it keeps me more on track on the weekend having Monday as my WI, because I know I'm weighing straight after. I think if i had it on Friday I'd be tempted to use it as an excuse that I can be naughty on the weekend!

Hi Girls...can i hop onboard with you ..im a serial dieter..done sw and had great success..but now im living in Australia ..no meetings here..no books etc..but i do still have a few of my old ones..i have been doing ww for the last few weeks.,but its VERY expensive...£15 per week.....i cannot really afford that and i dont like the restrictions of ww..so im looking at going back on to sw .,im not exactly sure of the new plan..im a red or green girl...so any help would be great...Val x

chudleighval said:
Hi Girls...can i hop onboard with you ..im a serial dieter..done sw and had great success..but now im living in Australia ..no meetings here..no books etc..but i do still have a few of my old ones..i have been doing ww for the last few weeks.,but its VERY expensive...£15 per week.....i cannot really afford that and i dont like the restrictions of ww..so im looking at going back on to sw .,im not exactly sure of the new plan..im a red or green girl...so any help would be great...Val x

Hi Val, I don't really understand the new plan either so I've decided to stick to green days (always feel fuller than on red days), started again last week and lost 4lb, so it definitely works. What day do you weigh? There are threads for each day so you can check in with other people. I've found this forum fab so far. Good luck. X

I'm doing it alone too. For the second time- last time I lost five stone but everything went a bit wrong! I have all the books and I have the motivation, so I know I can do it without the weigh-ins. I am moving to Canada next year, which worries me since they also don't have SW there, and I'm concerned that I'll get off track without all the familiar products around in the supermarkets. (No Quorn?!)

katieanna said:
I'm doing it alone too. For the second time- last time I lost five stone but everything went a bit wrong! I have all the books and I have the motivation, so I know I can do it without the weigh-ins. I am moving to Canada next year, which worries me since they also don't have SW there, and I'm concerned that I'll get off track without all the familiar products around in the supermarkets. (No Quorn?!)

Well done on 5 stone, that's amazing! Do they definitely not do Quorn in Canada? I know they've started doing it in the US now.
It's good that you've joined this forum now because you'll get support without group and that will continue when you move. :)

Hi there!

I'm a former serial dieter, now SW convert.

This board is absolutely brilliant. A virtual 24/7 support group that you can access on your next move too- brilliant!

Starting a weight loss diary in the subforum really helps to keep you on track and monitor your own progress. Fellow Slimming Worlders can check in on your diary, see how you're doing and offer you lots of support and advice. It's helped me immensely.

I tend to do the old plan too, mostly red with the odd green or E.E in there.

I look forward to following your progress :)

Good luck :D

Hi Goddy and Safi thanks for the welcome ...i think i will try to stick to the old plan as near as i can...but right now anything is better than nothing..i have around 30kg to move ...to get to my best fighting weight ( just a term I use ..i dont fight ..well not unless its for the last rolo ..) i have been fairly good for the last month..,and lost 4kg..but time of the month now hits me around every 4-6 months...and its now..so today has gone to pot ..eaten more cheese than you can shake a stick at..but tomorrow .,well thats a fresh start..gone has ww ..sw day 1.... Bring it on ...have a great day everyone

hi i think i have the slimming world plan on files on my computer they are from last april and some things have changed but the plans are explained if you would like a copy i could sent it to you if you pm me your email address

chudleighval said:
Thanks julie ..i cannot see where To pm you .....it must be somewhere..but i cannot see it ....doh...

I think you need to have 50 posts before you can send a pm...

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Just seen this post, my hubby and I also do SW from home. I also subscribe to the magazine, which I look forward to every 2 months.
I have learned a lot from all the minimin posts.
We weigh ourselves every Saturday morning, to try and keep us on track for the week-end.

Back