DOING SW FROM HOME???

suzyflo said:
Finally, after weeks of STS, I'm pleased to say, I've lost 1lb...I'm over the moon! :bliss:

I've also started doing the 30 day shred. Level 1 day 3 completed so far :character00116:

What's a 30 day shred? Am I being dumb? X

Goody said:
I was wondering that, too. Too much confidential waste at home??

Hahaha! I need to do one of those I have about a years supply piled under my desk ..

had a bit of a wobbly week last week and am really enjoying feeling back in control this week so far. Looking forward to weighing on sunday, feeling pretty confident I'll make up for last week's pound gain.

What's a 30 day shred? Am I being dumb? X

It's not dumb if you've not heard of it before! :) It's a Work-out DVD, apparently pretty good but looks too much like hard work to me! :D

Anyone else pregnant and doing it from home.. i have had a few cash problems my group moved and it just doesnt feel the same so have decided to carry on through the pregnancy doing slimming world best i can from home

Anyone else pregnant and doing it from home.. i have had a few cash problems my group moved and it just doesnt feel the same so have decided to carry on through the pregnancy doing slimming world best i can from home

There are a few threads on here for you pregnant ladies, so they maybe able to help with some tips etc....good luck :)

Iv decided to go it alone at home, moneys tight and need to put petrol in the car to get to and from work as i go back april after 9mths maternity leave, So here goes.

tanya.b said:
Iv decided to go it alone at home, moneys tight and need to put petrol in the car to get to and from work as i go back april after 9mths maternity leave, So here goes.

Good luck! I'm struggling although I struggled in group also! Think I just have a crap metabolism!! X

charl_young said:
Good luck! I'm struggling although I struggled in group also! Think I just have a crap metabolism!! X

Kelp tablet from holland and barretts help speed up metabolism, I used them whilst my bloods were bring tested. My nas and hair got stronger and grew quicker to! X

Miss Lindsay said:
Kelp tablet from holland and barretts help speed up metabolism, I used them whilst my bloods were bring tested. My nas and hair got stronger and grew quicker to! X

Ah awesome! Thanks! Even when I diet and exercise the weight comes off so slowly if at all, And if I go even a little off plan goes on super fast :( xx

Weighed myself Sunday and I had STS which I am happy about considering I felt awful most of last week. Picked myself up yesterday so will see how I go this week.

Darkshines

had 3/4 lb off this week which i was suprised at but very happy with.

been off work the last 3 weeks recovering from surgery so stuck at home unable to do pretty much anything except sit down all day :( due to this and feeling ill from meds to help with a surgery complication have been so hungry have been snacking most of the day every day over these 3 weeks. Can't wait to be healed and start back at the gym as missing it so much now i cant go. also looking forward to being back on track properly with my eating.

Hello, I have been doing SW on and off since Jan with no results, thats because I have a few good days and then followed by many bad days.
I have now decided to stick to this 100% and doing it from home.
Please may I join this board.

Hey everyone can i join u all?

Started back at slimming world monday of last week after a year or so off plan and lost 5lb!! (woohoo go me) lol. Doing it from home now for aslong as possible as money is rather tight at the mo. Feel in a much better frame of mind than last time and super determind to get to my goal. Helps that i have an extremely supportive OH.

Laura xx

Need to tighten my socks up. Can't put the weigh i've lost back on! :(

You'll get there :) Just don't punish yourself when you go off plan, just get straight back on it. I always find if I don't plan meals and food shop I stray away from being good.. xx

Back