DOING SW FROM HOME???

Welcome everyone, good luck :)

I just have to say that the dog in your avatar is gorgeous, safc!!
I've been going to a SW class since August and lately I haven't been staying to the class because they are extremely samey and boring, and I go for a walk with my OH instead! My countdown runs out in a couple of weeks, so I'm wondering whether or not to continue to 'weigh and go', or try to go it alone. I have a Food Directory, which I use far nore than syns online. Also, the SW magazines are good for up to date info.
If you have the most up to date books, and an up to date Food Directory, you should be fine.

I lost 3 stone at home. But then quit, needed more motivation when i decided to rejoin so joined online.

princessria said:
I'm in my first week of doing it from home after been away for two years and i canr resist the lull of bread its driving me bonkers i think i might just ban it altogether so i dont know how nice it is haha

I totally love bread too. I've found making SW hash browns for breakfast totally filling and good for replacing it, just flatten them down like a big pancake and cut into quarters and put your eggs and stuff ontop, then you can save your bread for another meal :) x

I did SW last year on my own to get ready for my wedding and list 12 kgs. I think you need a bit more determination but got all the info I needed from here. Good luck. It's totally do able

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

oh no, my scales are not working!!!! good thing is I cannot weigh myself until weigh in day Saturday, bad thing is, it is going to cost and may differ from my regular ones.

I am doing SW from home and going ok, found class a waste of money and really boring.

Good luck.

Hi, I used to go to a class but since I had my son thought I would try and save money and use my old books etc to go it alone. What I have decided is to set Monday evening as weigh in and my husband will weigh me so I feel I cant wriggle out of that commitment to myself. Will power isnt my strongest point so I am hoping with his support I will be on the road to losing some of my baby weight - 1st weigh in tonight. Shopping delivery to arrive later with all the bits I need to get me started. Good luck this week slimmers.
Keep me informed

:)

Hungry Mummy said:
Hi, I used to go to a class but since I had my son thought I would try and save money and use my old books etc to go it alone. What I have decided is to set Monday evening as weigh in and my husband will weigh me so I feel I cant wriggle out of that commitment to myself. Will power isnt my strongest point so I am hoping with his support I will be on the road to losing some of my baby weight - 1st weigh in tonight. Shopping delivery to arrive later with all the bits I need to get me started. Good luck this week slimmers.
Keep me informed

Good luck :) x

Hungry Mummy said:
Keep me informed

Good luck..sounds like a plan!

I've lost just over 8 stone doing it at home. But Im subscribing to the online version at the minute. My sub runs out at the end of the month so Im just wondering whether to renew, cos it is extortionate for what you get tbh :sigh:

STS this week for me. Can't complain though as its * week so better than a gain...hopefully see a decent loss next week. Good luck to thos with WI!

Can't wait to weigh on Friday after the first weekend sticking to plan EVER! *gives self round of applause* trouble is I'm so bloody impatient I just want to weigh NOOOOW!!

Well have to say my carvary was yummy :) really enjoyed it and felt well and truely spoilt by my family :) ...

College tomorow and hospital appointment with Occupational Health, To get my blood tests etc ready for my new job :) .. im excited although it just seems soooooo long and drawn out ! wish they would hurry and sort me some shifts out now ! ... will update menu tomorow xx

Back