DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thank you everyone.
I will try and wake up tomorrow and put what I have eaten today out of mind.

I managed to get a bit of shopping today, amidst all the mayhem so hopefully I can try and make better choices?

I think I am away to bed very shortly... Thank you all for you kind words xxx

I just quickly worked out that as of monday I have 14wks until I start Uni. I hope to lose a stone by then?

redmel said:
I just quickly worked out that as of monday I have 14wks until I start Uni. I hope to lose a stone by then?

Well I go back for 2nd year then too, and would love to be a stone down so we can be diet Uni buds x

Aw Redmel :( I agree with the others, sometimes dieting is the last thing you need to think about when you're having other troubles! I hope you're getting a nice early night and a good nights' sleep, put all the food out of your mind, forget about it and just try to carry on as best you can. A stone in 14 weeks sounds like a good plan :)

Hope everyone else is doing ok! On a chocolate binge here, woops... Still, after last week, I don't really care if I gain a pound or anything, just feeling mighty sick and sorry for myself :p x

Hey All!

Been weighed and I've put 2lbs on in 2 weeks...so not too bad plus I've managed to shift a pound in a few days as it was 3lbs the other day!
Gonna be good now...haha!

Hope your ok RedMel!

Good Luck all! X

That's definitely not bad, although I'm sure it'll be enough to convince you to get back on plan now :D Well done for shifting that extra pound in a few days! x

Thanks hun! I wanna see a loss this week deffo! X

Ohhhh I've gone a bit off plan today :( went into town and went super hungry so ate bad stuff. I had half a rocky road, half a lamb melt sandwich. Half a paella from some street vendor... Ohhh maaaan, and it's WI day tomorrow, I'm annoyed with myself. X

Cherry, are they the ones in breadcrumbs?? If so they are 2 1/2 each on all plans :)

Uhoh Charl... I hate going out when I'm hungry! The past two times I've done that I've binged on maltesers and m&ms... :S My blood sugar gets so low I just crave chocolate haha :p

Went on the scales this morning and even though I was wearing heavy jeans and stuff, it looks like I gained that 6lb back!! :( I know I've binged on maltesers a bit lately, but I didn't think it'd be that bad!! :( x

Day 4 and still completely on plan :) I brought cookies today for my LO and my sister (my sister looks after her on a Thursday while I.volunteer and I always bring cookies home for us all), so felt a bit tempted but I've brought some alpen light bars which I'll have later and had 2 flumps and some smarties to curb the craving. Still only had 6.5syns today so will have a yorkshire pud and gravey with my roast dinner later.

Doing my workout dvd later as well...although might do zumba instead as its a bit more lively.

Put on some trousers today that are a size 14 (although I squeeze into them and really should of brought the 16) and it felt good to say tp myself that soon Ill be able to put them on and they won't be tight.

Snap day 4 and going strong 100%! :) x

Yay, well done on getting through day 4 :) I think once you're past the first week it's quite easy to do the diet without having to give it much thought :) I hope both of your first weeks continue to go well :)

I did 35 mins on the Wii earlier, only burned 160 cals, but feel better for it, esp after sneak peek earlier! x

Well done on day 4 too Eaten!

Yeah I think the first week is the hardest too. I've usually been off plan even by this point any other time so feeling really positive this time.

I might go on the wii tomorrow morning. Just do a bit of yoga. Even if you don't burn many calories you're still telling you're body you're active so it's keeping the metabolism ticking over which is always a good thing. :)

My weeks been a bit up and down but I'm really happy that I've curbed my wine habit! Would love a glass of wine when I got home from work but haven't bothered this week so I can have q few on the weekend. Havent missed it! Hope the scales are kind to me. Have had a few sneaky treats this week but still have 67 syns left for the next 3 days!

Oh my gosh, which size bag?!?! I know they're not terrible but still not great haha :p x

Well my bad food day got worse, had some cake at my ma's, some nibbles, and 4 slices of crusty bread!!! Argghhhh...

I did weigh myself on her scales again tho and was showing 3lb down from last Friday, so in 6 days.. Which is canny cool.

Gonna WI properly tomorrow morning on some electronic scale thingy at my gym. Fingers crossed today hasn't ruined it!!

The last time I weighed in properly was 2 weeks ago and I was 15.3 so be good to see what the proper scales say.. 14.10 would be pretty awesome if my mams have been correct!

Hope youre all having a good night

Xx

Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow for you :)

Ive just booked a table for the family at pizza express for fathers day :/ Im just looking at their menu to decide what to eat before hand! Apparently the pizzas are 12.5 syns per half of one. Think Im going to have to be really good on Saturday and Sunday to even it all out.

Back