DOING SW FROM HOME???

12.5 syns is not bad for half a pizza, especially if you're going out for a special dinner!! Go for it :D Chances are, the half pizza will fill you up as you may be used to smaller portions/less white bread from being on the diet :) When I had a piece of naan with my curry whilst on the diet, it filled me up so quick! Enjoy :)

Fingers crossed and good luck for a good WI Charl :) x

I've actually noticed that Im eating less at my big meals like lunch and dinner. Im usually leaving things now. I left the peas today as they weren't a superfree food so figured Id eat the superfree while I still had room! Apparently you can ask for less cheese on the pizza too so I might do that and use the cheese as a HeA for the day and just use some syns from Saturday and have a starter as well. Then maybe a workout DVD in the evening (its a midday meal) to make myself feel better lol.

Whatever I decide on Im going to enjoy it!

Dunno why I even bothered getting my hopes up about WI. My mams scales are wrong and I haven't lost 6lbs, I've gained 1. This is so depressing. I've been calorie counting, walking, swimming and it's not worked at all, I'm so sick of dieting and getting no where. ARGH. :(

I had a sneaky weigh this morning, and Im up 2 lb. Im hoping that its just water retentions, I can't have gained 2 lb in 2 days when I havn't beenthat bad?!

Hi everybody, i have done slimming world a few times before but this time have decided to do it at home as i don't see the value for the money the classes cost (the leader wasn't that brill). I have had a good look on here and i think it's going to be really useful. Look forward to speaking with you all.

Goodness knows....i went back to class as i felt the fear of having to face somebody helped with my weight loss but she really wasn't all that interested and seemed to only speak with the same people week in week out. So here i am haha.

yep same, and all the staff weighed in while we sat watching, at weight watchers the staff (me included for a while) weighed in last, so ignorant! class not for me at all, none of the members where particularily friendly either not a word out of most of them.

Good luck woth everything! main tip super speed as much as you can it really does make a difference x
Having started group in June and weighing in at 10st 13lb with my size 14's becoming a squeeze, I am now 9st 4lb and a size 8-10.

Our group changed consultant 4 times and venue once so it has been very unsettled, and a lot of members are unhappy!
But I gave it a few weeks and it's no good, I don't feel comfortable in group, the venue is a s h I t hole and the consultant is male and not very good!

So I am going solo!

Any tips, success or horror stories about none group sw??? Get em posted ladies!

Together we can do this alone!!! :)

I guys, hope everyones ok and trying to stay motivated!? :)

Had my WI this morning and I've managed to lose 1lb....:-(
Sounds so measly when u try so hard.....

It really is, but a loss of Anything is great and a step in the right direction.

I've been good today.. SW breakie, homemade soup for lunch and roast chicken with salad for dinner.. Now I'm going to wreck it by going to get drunk for the football. X

Oh gosh, just ate a cinnamon swirl for 13.5 syns!! :O don't even think it was worth it as I just scoffed it! :( Must be good with syns, around 10 a day until monday, otherwise I will go over my week's limit! :(

Hiya just popping in briefly.
Well done to the losers and hang in there to the gainers xxx

I will be back on track as of Monday. Things are 'starting' to be resolved. I definitely think for me to suceed I need to plan, plan, plan.

So tomorrow I will do a 4 week meal planner for breakfast, lunch and dinner and am getting stuck right in.

I am so glad I have you guys to waffle on to lol xx

Im still feeling positive on day 5 (well almost day 6 I guess). Had a cookie today and regretted it as it was so small and really not all that great a cookie (just a smart price one) and it was 3.5 syns. I could of used that for 2 flumps instead! Although I will admit I had 2 flumps later in the day :eek:

Morning ladies, how are we all?

The girls who have given in to the odd temptation, don't feel to disheartened you will manage to get back on track.

I weighed in yest morning and 3lbs off this week which is 5lbs in 2 weeks so I'm pleased with that considering I've had one or two slip ups, they have only been little though and been super good the rest of the time. I don't want to be too strict on myself and punish myself for having the odd little treat because that's when I really will end up getting down and annoyed at myself and just have a full on blow out. So I've decided letting myself have a little of what I want say once a week won't kill me and will prob let me stay on track! Although it may come back to haunt me and catch up on me next week!!

Had a bit more than a little slip up last night though, as I'd lost and been good decided to have a WI day treat and have a glass of wine and share some popcorn with hubby with a film. Well turned out hubby didn't like said popcorn flavour very much and I ate most of the bag!!! Whoops!! Might be going out for lunch today for a treat as its hubby's first fathers day this weekend and in not going to go really crazy but going to just allow myself a little of what I want as its a special occasion and then afterwards I will be right back on that wagon!! My back is feeling better for the weeks rest from the gym so going to get back on with that this week and hopefully get to Zumba class midweek too!

Hope you all have a lovely (and not too over indulgent) weekend!

Morning everyone.

I am new here :)

I did SW a few years ago, I had a baby in March 2010 and have been staying the same weight since then, so 3 weeks ago I decided to try doing SW at home :) Its going well so far, I lost 6lbs my first week and 3lbs my second week, my weigh in day is a thursday morning as soon as I get up :)

How do I get all the details of my weight and goal etc under my name on the left hand side?

Thanks guys xxx

Welcome Blackhawk :) well done for your losses so far! I think if you go to settings, up the very top, then you can go to edit statistics or something there... :) x

Thanks I tried it before but it didn't like me lol, I will try again xx

Back