DOING SW FROM HOME???

Pretty sure the fridge ones are free. Red onion ones? X

Thank you!! A friend is having then for tea and thought they were free but I said I didn't think they were but 1/2 a syn isn't bad for one is it!!

Thanks all!

I don't think I'll be weighing in this week as I'm not in work and use the work scales plus it's my star week so just feel bloated! Back to normal next week tho!

Good Luck all & hi to any newbies!

XMwahX

Hi Everyone! So happy I've lost 3.5lbs on my first week of going it alone! When I first did SW I lost 1.5lbs in my first week so I'm really chuffed! It just goes to show you can do it with or without group in the right mindset. I must say you've all been a great support though. Thankyou Miniminners!!! :happy036:

VictoriaJ, well done on your loss! I'm glad SW is working better for you this time round :) I agree, all the girls (and guys) on minimins are great, I don't think I'd still be going without them :p x

Whooohoo. Well done! Awesome loss. Xx

Amazing! Well done victoriaj!!

Got my WI tomorrow, nervous much!

Good luck I'm sure you will be fine :) mines on Thursday I was dead excited about it but I'm getting nervous now even though I've stuck to plan 100% xx

VictoriaJ said:
Hi Everyone! So happy I've lost 3.5lbs on my first week of going it alone! When I first did SW I lost 1.5lbs in my first week so I'm really chuffed! It just goes to show you can do it with or without group in the right mindset. I must say you've all been a great support though. Thankyou Miniminners!!! :happy036:

Well done Victoria, thats a great lose and a good incentive to keep me going it alone!!

Hi everyone, newbie here. Sort of. I registered in February on the forum but haven't posted until today! I'm thinking of going it alone from group. Been going on and off to group since January. Hope I can do it! I have 7lbs to go :)

Hello :)

Restart tomorrow at 17.6 (got down to 16 this time last year) am a complete yoyo but need this to be the last time...this is gonna be for life (need to keep telling myself) I'm 26 and my biological clock is ticking, I want a baby and need to lose weight to increase my chances (every other time I've tried its been for vain reasons!) Hopefully as my incentive is soooooooo life changing I will stick to this...gonna do it...will be lurking on here when not at work...avoiding social situations until I've lost a few pounds just to increase my will power!

Good luck to everyone and feel free to pm me...I need the moral support and love a good chat! X

Welcome to the club Amelia and heirica and anyone else I've missed... Nice to see some wonderful losses... Back on track today now for definate I've had a good day food wise, can't say the same for my evening but life is never straightforward is it...? Feeling a little more positive about tomorrow's WI although I know I've gained.... time for bed with a nice hot chocolate I think, I have syns to use mmm....

Night all

Just lay in bed waiting for my LO to wake up and then Im off to weigh myself. I feel as if Ive lost a lb or so but Ive come on today so worried that's going to have an effect :( either way Ill be updating in a little bit!

Hi all decided to weigh in today seeing as tho I'm not in work tomorro where my official weigh in scales are...and I've lost 1/2 a pound! I'm
Really happy as I've had a bad few weeks and I know 1/2 a pound isnt anything really but I'm happy it's not a gain! :)

Good Luck all & keep the encouragement and motivation coming!

xMwahx

No matter what the loss you should always be proud so well done!

Just had my first WI and lost 2lb! Im so happy with that and if I can keep it up Ill be even happier. That was with a completely off plan day on Sunday so Im going to be 100% this week and see how it goes. Next WI I'll hopefully be at my first target :)

Was just making my picnic for my day trip and its loads of food so it feels nice to know I can eat a really good amount and still lose weight.

Well Done Meliososo that's a good loss!

And thanks for your word of wisdom! Any loss is a good loss!

X

Yay!! Well done!! That's brilliant news. Xx

1lb gain for me which is far better than I was expecting, going to make sure I'm good this week as I'm annoyed with myself:grumble:

30 day shred in a minute and zumba class tonight.... going to keep busy as I'm having a couple of down days:(

Well I've been measuring myself the last couple of weeks and I'm finding the measurements are like my weight and flucuating, like since last week I lost 3cm off my stomach which is whooo but put two cm on my waist:confused: It's all in the same area so can it be down to bloating?:confused: also my arms have increased since last week....anyone having the same thing happen?

And thank you Meliosso you're right any loss is still a loss, I think we forget that sometimes

Back