DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thanks love!! I was doing so well this week and then just had some choc cake which I worked out to be 21 syns!!!! Going to have to have a very good sun/Monday now!

Hope your all having a good weekend.

How has the shred worked out for you? I still haven't started but have it in the house and need some good results in 8 weeks xx

Oh my gosh, just been watching the 30 day shred videos online - such a bad idea! It looks scary haha, how have people who've done it/started it found it?

Phew busy day, I took the kids to see the Olympic torch this morning then into Birmingham for Forces day, but happily somehow I've managed to salvage what was heading towards eating out or take away (hubs was hungry and said he couldn't wait for dinner until I pointed out that by the time everyone had decided what they wanted and he'd driven to McDonalds or wherever and back I could have cooked dinner as it was ready to throw in the oven....

Lovely dinner I made poached coley with italian frozen veg and spinach cucumber and tomato and then at the last moment added hex cheese and a poached egg... well yummy....

Just got to syn the stupid granola bars they were giving away at the Forces Day that's gonna be my syns gone, so I guess it's SF Jelly and a cup of tea for me tonight grrr

Hope evryone has had / is having a lovely evening

Oooh just realised I'm back on red days so I still have another hex A and B to treat myself too... ryvita, chesse and an alpen bar me thinks..mmmm....

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, just been watching the 30 day shred videos online - such a bad idea! It looks scary haha, how have people who've done it/started it found it?

I found it hard the first couple of days Laura and there was I thinking I was fairly fit, because I couldn't do it everyday I found the first 10 days seemed a long time. Day 1 I collapsed on the sofa shaking for 20 mins, day 2 I just collapsed but by day four it was easier.... lol I found it a little hard on the knees as I do suffer from various knee problems, but I just made sure my joints were warmed up and modified where neccessary....

I'm about to start level 2 but just haven't had the time the past couple of days so I'm gutted I wanted to really try and get in to it on the second level, have fun if you try it

Haha, I am literally so unfit - never do any exercise apart from a rare 30 mins aerobics on the Wii every now and then! :p I'm guessing the 30 day shred will kill me... :p I will aim to go on the Wii Fit more frequently for now, build my fitness up a bit and then see if I'm brave enough to start it :p

I've just started and am on day 6. it's not too easy but at the same time it is do-able. after the first few days you get into a routine and time just flies by. you know you have worked out and are left sweaty and a bit out of breath but it feels good when you've finished. it's worth giving it a go for a few days to see how you get on and it's only 20 minutes which you can do whenever it suits you.

Ive lost my 30ds dvd :( Not a clue where it is! I keep meaning to do it again but Ill stick with the zumba dvd instead.

Horrible day today and completly off plan. I don't feel like I binged and I kept my meals free but all my family were down for my sisters birthday so I had a small bit of cake (but before that had already used about 13 syns as I thought I could resist cake!) Then when I got home my partner had already ordered pizza because I was late back and I had 3 slices. Luckily Im doing a 10k run tomorrow (race for life) so I don't feel too bad about it as Im going to burn a shed load of cals tomorrow and Im probably going to keep syns to a minimum, maybe about 8? Just to even it out.

Im still hoping for a nice loss this week though dispite today.

Good luck with the 10k :)

Yup, good luck with the 10k Meliososo! :) Also, if you did want to do the 30 day shred without the DVD, just type it in on youtube... :rolleyes: I am tempted to try it, might have to get well first though, so I don't cry and collapses from a stomach ache or something

Thanks love!! I was doing so well this week and then just had some choc cake which I worked out to be 21 syns!!!! Going to have to have a very good sun/Monday now!

Hope your all having a good weekend.

How has the shred worked out for you? I still haven't started but have it in the house and need some good results in 8 weeks xx

I loved it, not after doing the first day because I couldn't walk for two days. No. joke. However I irritated my Achilles (i ruptured it a few years ago) and since then I have had to modify it, so no jumping jacks, butt kicks or lunging. It's still not right and I did it about 6 weeks ago so if anyone does have any injuries (pre existing of course!) PLEASE be careful but don't put yourself off from doing it if you want to get fit and toned you are going to HAVE to push yourself. No other way around it. Whatever you choose to do. :)

I modify it too the same as I do at zumba class, if it doesn't feel right don't push is all I can say, push yourself though, so far I've not lost inches, barely centimetres apart from round the boob area where I didn't want to loose it, but I can feel a difference in my legs and I'm sure there is something firming up under my wobbly tum... also I read somewhere that you should wear trainers even if you are exercising in the house...

Yeah, I have toning trainers, would defo use them even when doing the 30 day shred :) Although not sure my Wii Fit would appreciate it :p

Are those toning trainers any good? They had them on offer in Lidl and I was tempted as they were only £14.00.... I need new trainers for zumba and wondered about trying them for that?

Hmm wondering what to have to eat, we had lunch very late this afternoon infact it was dinner by the time we finished so although I'm not hungry as such I know that I'll end up wanting to eat later as I missed lunch so to speak...

I have a nice mini magnum style ice cream as a treat but want to enjoy that on my own later when everyone has gone to bed.... I have hex a & b left but fancy something interesting.....

ultrabluedress said:
Hmm wondering what to have to eat, we had lunch very late this afternoon infact it was dinner by the time we finished so although I'm not hungry as such I know that I'll end up wanting to eat later as I missed lunch so to speak...

I have a nice mini magnum style ice cream as a treat but want to enjoy that on my own later when everyone has gone to bed.... I have hex a & b left but fancy something interesting.....

How many syns are mini magnums please?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using MiniMins

The toning trainers are really good! I can rarely find shoes that fit comfortably as I have one foot about half a size/a whole size bigger, and flat arches, but these trainers are so comfy! These are the ones I have - only £10! Soo comfy and worth it :)

Back