DOING SW FROM HOME???

Amartin1976 said:
Gggrrrrr! Just done my first weigh in an I've only lost a pound. Really disappointed as I stuck to plan. I think I may have to look at my portions I.e ensuring I have 1/3 super free food. I've been in the gym and running everyday as well.

Stick with it hun, it takes a while for your body to adjust to plan. Plus exercising everyday, your body might be holding onto water to repair your muscles. The losses will soon start and small steady losses are the way to go really! Pop up a couple days food if you like. Everyone on here is extremely helpful! I'm still relatively new to sw, couldn't do it without this forum :)

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 5 -6.25lb :)
Week 6 - sts

Mission - size 12 in 2012 ;-)

Haha Jen!
My nephew is 4 months old he's fab and so advanced already!
The house hunting is going ok but were carrying on the search x

xTillyx said:
Haha Jen!
My nephew is 4 months old he's fab and so advanced already!
The house hunting is going ok but were carrying on the search x

4 months is such a lush age, arrr, making me broody!

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

Ohhh kill me now!! I literally cannot stick to the plan for more than a few days at a time now! I think I'll blame it on being 18 and my decision making part of my brain is not fully developped yet so I make poor choices :p Extremely hungover this morning after clubbing till kicking out time after promising myself I was only going for predrinks :p I'm going out again tonight, and would cancel so I'm not bad again but I promised this friend I would go for weeks now! Just had a nice SW friendly fry up to try and kick the hangover, but it's not working, so I'm going to drink lots of tea to get some antioxidants into my body and go for a long sleep :p That will keep me from eating much, if nothing else! Hope everyone's having a good day xx

Ahh Laura your still only young so need to go out and enjoy yourself every now and again!
Just have fun and get back in track tomorro!

Yeah Jen he's starting to find his voice and rolling onto his belly haha! Love him so much!

I've been really good so far today I had 2 weetabix with low fat yoghurt and strawberries for breakfast then I've just had scrambled egg, 2 Joes Syn Free Sausages (garlic n herb flavour yummy!) with mushrooms, tomatoes and red onion with a sprinkle of grated cheese! It was supposed to be an omelette but the fry light wasn't enough and it was sticking ha!

Good Luck all x

ah Laura, you should go out! Think of us stuck at home LOL.

Had my 2nd weigh-in and down 2 1/2 lbs so happy camper today. Just on luchbreak from work, and having bowl of mince bolegnaise heaped with lots of veg. Enjoy the afternoon!

Laura94B said:
Ohhh kill me now!! I literally cannot stick to the plan for more than a few days at a time now! I think I'll blame it on being 18 and my decision making part of my brain is not fully developped yet so I make poor choices :p Extremely hungover this morning after clubbing till kicking out time after promising myself I was only going for predrinks :p I'm going out again tonight, and would cancel so I'm not bad again but I promised this friend I would go for weeks now! Just had a nice SW friendly fry up to try and kick the hangover, but it's not working, so I'm going to drink lots of tea to get some antioxidants into my body and go for a long sleep :p That will keep me from eating much, if nothing else! Hope everyone's having a good day xx

Hun, you're only young once, so enjoy it! Go out and be happy with your friends!! Stick to plan in the week and do what you like at the weekend. I know that's probably bad advice, but going out with friends at your age is sooooo important. You can try and drink a few sw friendly ish drinks, soda water not lemonade etc with mixers. But seriously don't worry! I have so much admiration for you sticking to a diet when young. I hope I don't sound patronizing! I can only just about do it and I'm 32 and that's only cos I don't really go out anymore cos of kiddies!!

So fair play and eat what you need when hungover!! lol

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

Jade2012 said:
ah Laura, you should go out! Think of us stuck at home LOL.

Had my 2nd weigh-in and down 2 1/2 lbs so happy camper today. Just on luchbreak from work, and having bowl of mince bolegnaise heaped with lots of veg. Enjoy the afternoon!

Well done, that's fantastic and being on holiday too. Go you!

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

Aw, thanks girls :) Made me feel a lot better, though I shouldn't :p Have had my four hours sleep, all I need is a shower and some make-up and I'm ready to go again haha! Well done for the loss Jade :) x

Laura94B said:
Aw, thanks girls :) Made me feel a lot better, though I shouldn't :p Have had my four hours sleep, all I need is a shower and some make-up and I'm ready to go again haha! Well done for the loss Jade :) x

Good girl!! Have fun ;-)

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

Enjoy missus!

Thanks girls, happy now. Finished work now until Thurs and so tired after it! Thinking what to have for tea.

Jade2012 said:
Enjoy missus!

Thanks girls, happy now. Finished work now until Thurs and so tired after it! Thinking what to have for tea.

No work til thurs sounds lush! I've just had a week off, back tomorrow. Weeks off go soooo fast. Counting down 7 weeks til my next week off. Really wish it was me who won that 125million last night! lol

Am shattered, was up at 4.45am for a balloon fiesta and did a 3 mile run this afternoon. My bed is calling!

Had weight watchers sausages for tea, they were lovely :)

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

I also tried doing it at home and put more weight on! ive been to 4 different meetings and i feel it is the group and the consultant that keep you goin. well done to ppl who can do it at home though!! i find that now I have someone to go with it spares me on more. me and my dad go together

Slim4Xmas2012 said:
Hi can I join you. I can't get to meetings so want to follow the plan at home. Anne

Definitely, welcome! I can't get to meetings either and this way I save £5 a week so I go swimming instead. Everyone on here is extremely helpful and friendly. Ask anything you're unsure of, someone will have an answer for you. All the info is here. Definitely keep a food diary, set a day for weekly weigh in and take measurements too. Set yourself mini targets, 1/2 or 1 stone at a time. Good luck!

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

Definately another one here who recommends taking measurements. Its great to see them coming down. I actually took mine again last night and I'm a whole 12cms slimmer!! OK its not huge but its going in the right direction :)

Sitting here with my cup of hot water and lemon, trying to wake up. My daughter was into me in the middle of the night and I can't sleep properly as she takes over the whole bed.

I am going to go from home just started so been looking through the posts they are great I have also ordered a couple of books xx

Thanks everyone,

I went shopping today. We are on a really strict budget so every little bit I can save is a bonus and I can spend it on healthy SW food! Having said that, with the price of chocolate bars these days ((gulp)) by cutting out those I am saving a fortune! Each chocolate bar I would have bought gets me a salad item for the whole family so definitely a winner there.

I don't have a gym membership, and I haven't really been active for the last few years, so as I am 15 stones plus and find most activity total torture, but appreciate how worthwhile Body Magic is, I choose to start cleaning my house, which hubby has always done being self-employed and home based and me working full time and funny hours. I scrubbed my back door with Cif cream today - OMG how much sweat was pouring off me after half an hour? Two pints of water and a little sit down and I then went on to mop all the floors and wash down all the kitchen cupboard doors. Boy, I was exhausted. It was gentle enough to keep up for about an hour and I was sweating and with a bright red face at the end, so then went upstairs by 7am and had a lovely long cool shower, and I have felt much better for it all day! I plan on keeping this up first thing in the morning, when I would normally have still been in bed and plan on having a spotless house! This afternoon was scrubbing down my patio stones with a stiff brush and more Cif, then an evening shower after a hot day! I think this will get me fitter to the point when I can slowly increase the exertion (mind you this cleaning and scrubbing like a Victorian is hard enough!) and do more formal exercise. I am seriously considering buying an old fashioned donkey stone to do my patio each week, apparently that is a killer to do that - could start a new trend in exercise - Victorian style house work! When you think about it, those women were always on the go and weight was rarely an issue.

Stuck to the eating plan with a jacket potato and beans for lunch with spag bol for dinner with extra lean mince. Really pleased with today and don't feel I will miss out on anything by doing this at home, on my own with these boards for support.

Anne

Anne, go you! Come round mine whenever you like! Sounds like a fab way to burn a few calories. I was 15 stone in Feb and started running, did a run 1min, walk 2mins x 5 then slowly increased it. I can now run for an hour! Just need to start small and increase slowly. I was a wheezing wreck when I first started, it does get easier!! (12st 11lb now)

Planning on a 100% week, weekends are so much harder! Off to aldi in a bit, will see what the six for 69p deal is, hoping it's lovely stuff!

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

Jenny it has always been a secret ambition to be a regular runner! What puts me off is safety fears that are probably unfounded. The reactions of the public motorist to a whale slopping and heaving down the road imitating a cardiac arrest! I am totally inspired though by your successful journey as you are proof that it is possible. I get so cross with myself, I have a basic cross trainer in my bedroom that is used as a towel rail, why don't I use it? Sometimes I am my own worst enemy.

Back