DOING SW FROM HOME???

moorcroftmiss said:
Oh my, have I messed up! I weighed myself this morning and I've put 2 lbs on. Can't say it was a huge surprise and I deserved it, but still can't help feeling really cross with myself:booboo:

Oh no, sorry hun! I know how you feel, when you get a gain even though you expect it, still feel like pants. Just a swift slap on the wrist and back to it. We're all human and can't stick 100% on plan 100% of the time! There's been a lot of mishaps at the mo so you're definitely not alone, plus 2lbs will be off as soon as you know it, it's not a huge amount. Big hugs x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Urgh defo feeling crappy today and wishing I hadn't of had that wine last night urghh mind you it will help take my mind off food....

Right back to it, you ladies and any gents who are lurking and too shy to say "Hello" have my permission to kick my ass whenever I'm bad this week, Intending to be a 100% Red all week apart from when I take my daughter out for the promised tapas lunch, shouldn't be too bad though plenty of options I'm sure and as it's a little place in the art gallery I can ask them to not dress the salad etc.... it's more for her than me anyway although I love tapas...

Feeling really mad at myself as after having a bad week food wise and with the holiday I've now 7lb to loose to get back to last target weight, wondering about writing a blog thingy, that way I can remind myself how I feel today and scan over it when I'm tempted to be bad, plus I can track my weight losses better knowing what food I've eaten

Right can of diet pepsi to settle my stomach then housework, then seeing if tere is an app for here I can load on my old phone, for some reason I can only read not post on it.....

Hope you're all having a good day ladies

Hey all!

Hope your all well!

Well Done Lisa 3lbs is brill for your 1st week! Keep up the hard work!

I had a sneaky WI this morning and was expecting a huge gain but I'm actually on for a loss if I can be strict over the next few days! I WI Wed night so fingers crossed!

X

HopefulMini said:
Hi, I'm doing slimming world from home also, mainly because I refuse to be weighed in public, but secondly because it saves on the pennies :)
same here. I totally agree with you. The groups are like a cattle market sometimes

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

I'm doing it solo too with my GP nurse weighing me in every month. Haven't time between college, work, kids etc and haven't the pennies. Oh and I love this site!

Urgh defo feeling crappy today and wishing I hadn't of had that wine last night urghh mind you it will help take my mind off food....

Right back to it, you ladies and any gents who are lurking and too shy to say "Hello" have my permission to kick my ass whenever I'm bad this week, Intending to be a 100% Red all week apart from when I take my daughter out for the promised tapas lunch, shouldn't be too bad though plenty of options I'm sure and as it's a little place in the art gallery I can ask them to not dress the salad etc.... it's more for her than me anyway although I love tapas...

Feeling really mad at myself as after having a bad week food wise and with the holiday I've now 7lb to loose to get back to last target weight, wondering about writing a blog thingy, that way I can remind myself how I feel today and scan over it when I'm tempted to be bad, plus I can track my weight losses better knowing what food I've eaten

Right can of diet pepsi to settle my stomach then housework, then seeing if tere is an app for here I can load on my old phone, for some reason I can only read not post on it.....

Hope you're all having a good day ladies

I've just been looking at your stats, your only a shorty like me, although you at least are in the 5 foot nothing club, i'm in the 4 ft 11 camp!! What was your lowest weight at target then? Were you happy with the way you looked then? Just wondering do you have a photo to help spur you on?

I had one taken when I was at target, granted i'm with my family but I sneakily look at it when i'm feeling down about loosing weight, I really want to get back there thats for sure!!!!

I've just been looking at your stats, your only a shorty like me, although you at least are in the 5 foot nothing club, i'm in the 4 ft 11 camp!! What was your lowest weight at target then? Were you happy with the way you looked then? Just wondering do you have a photo to help spur you on?

I had one taken when I was at target, granted i'm with my family but I sneakily look at it when i'm feeling down about loosing weight, I really want to get back there thats for sure!!!!

Yes thats me.. just in the 5ft club lol,

I got down to 9s 3lb just before my holiday which was the weight I was before having the kids, yes I felt good loosing it, but I couldn't actually see much change in my body shape as such (I know the 7lb has gone straight back on my stomach though it's literally a wedge of fat there as my hips and boobs are the same) I lost most of the weight from my hips and boobs ( areas I was happy with) my stomach area stayed pretty much the same...

I'm aiming for about 8s 10lb as I think that realistic for me, gone are my days of hovering between 7s 5lb and 8 stone...

You've done brilliantly looking at your stats honey, you must be really proud of yourself... Well done

I can't get the search function to work for some reason... I know it's day one again but don't shout (ducks down) does anyone know the approx syn value of a pecan and maple syrup plait?

Off to buy something yummy for dinner and some lovely fresh fruit from in town.. walking there of course which is going to make the kids moan when I pick them up in a while lol

Yes thats me.. just in the 5ft club lol,

I got down to 9s 3lb just before my holiday which was the weight I was before having the kids, yes I felt good loosing it, but I couldn't actually see much change in my body shape as such (I know the 7lb has gone straight back on my stomach though it's literally a wedge of fat there as my hips and boobs are the same) I lost most of the weight from my hips and boobs ( areas I was happy with) my stomach area stayed pretty much the same...

I'm aiming for about 8s 10lb as I think that realistic for me, gone are my days of hovering between 7s 5lb and 8 stone...

You've done brilliantly looking at your stats honey, you must be really proud of yourself... Well done

I'm not going to say I haven't done well as I have! But, and its a big but, after selling our house and moving in with the in laws for 8 weeks, then buying a new house I have to say I have gained weight and yes I totally feel like I have too! I'm a bit cross with myself for letting me lose soo much control aa I have my brothers wedding a week on thurs and i'm gutted that I won't look like I did at 8st2. Truth is I weighed this morning at 9st dead - My wedding weight!!!

I was so thrilled to be that weight 3 years ago but now that I have got lower and can see that actually I look so much better in the 8's I desperately want to get back there. I know its impossible short term and I would no way crash diet so I have accepted that what has happened, has happened and that is that!

I am now looking forward to Xmas, I have another wedding in Dec and i'm training to run my first 10k, that alone should help me along the way!

Blimey, all this talk about 8 and 9st goal weights is amazing! I'd be ecstatic to reach 11st! Everyone has a personal journey and goals. We can all do it and give each other a firm kick up the bootie!!

:)

Hi everyone
Im starting tomorrow from home. The only thing i worry about is knowing the syn values of everything especially things that are not in the book like stir fry sauces etc. however, i need some inspiration for ideas of breakfasts and lunches. Im due to start university next Monday as a Student Midwife ?but i will be leaving the house very early to get my little one to nursery and then commute into London so im going to need to take my breakfast, lunch and snacks with me. Does anyone have any good ideas of yummy things that can be kept in a lunch box and keep me full as i wont be home til late.
Thanks in advance xx

Raar I have had the day from hell at work. I have eaten three packets of crisps ..I go off plan when I am stressed. I really need to pull this back so I lose next week too ! Raaar

Raar I have had the day from hell at work. I have eaten three packets of crisps ..I go off plan when I am stressed. I really need to pull this back so I lose next week too ! Raaar

Sorry you've had a bad day honey, I'm a terror with crisps, just work out the syns on them and it may not feel as bad esp if you've not had any other syns today, then maybe balance the syns tomorrow..

Hi everyone
Im starting tomorrow from home. The only thing i worry about is knowing the syn values of everything especially things that are not in the book like stir fry sauces etc. however, i need some inspiration for ideas of breakfasts and lunches. Im due to start university next Monday as a Student Midwife ?but i will be leaving the house very early to get my little one to nursery and then commute into London so im going to need to take my breakfast, lunch and snacks with me. Does anyone have any good ideas of yummy things that can be kept in a lunch box and keep me full as i wont be home til late.
Thanks in advance xx

Whew sounds exciting starting a new chapter and doing something like midwifery must be fabulous..

There are tons of things you can take in lunch boxes depending on what plan you are on... salad.. cold pasta.. ryvita... sliced ham... cheese cubes.... carrot sticks.. celery etc etc..

Have a nosey around the food diaries for ideas and inspiration, there is also things like mug shots if you have access to a kettle etc some of those are free the same with packet pastas if there is a micro wave.. some are low or free

Good luck with uni

Can't still seem to get the search to work so could someone check how much lactofree soft cheese spread I can have has an hex, I tried looking in a couple of thread and confused myself with people saying that on red days soft cheese is not a hex....

What a rubbish run tonight, just not feeling 100% somehow, not like me to not have an appetite, especially after 30mins exercise, I think an early nights on the cards and perhaps I'll have another go tomorrow.

Lucy, I was exactly the same! Had really pants runs sun and tonight. Makes me so angry when I know I can do sooooo much better! Hey ho, going swimming tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to manage that!

Strange one isn't it!

I'm in bed now resting my weary legs, perhaps some days it's just too much what with my little one not sleeping through yet, and work and rushing around to get tea, bath and bed by 7.

Made another batch of veg soup tonight, great for red lunches.
X

Lucylu79 said:
Strange one isn't it!

I'm in bed now resting my weary legs, perhaps some days it's just too much what with my little one not sleeping through yet, and work and rushing around to get tea, bath and bed by 7.

Made another batch of veg soup tonight, great for red lunches.
X

How old is your little one? Juggling life with kiddies is hard blimin work, let alone having time for exercise! Sleep deprivation is horrendous too. Night night!

Back