DOING SW FROM HOME???

Oh Laura, sorry you're not feeling well hun. You have a lot of sickness bugs, poor you, is horrid. Hopefully it won't last long. Big hugs x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

No Jen it's all 100% natural ingredients (19 herbs n spices) so no syns!

Yeah I prefer Green Days so have Quorn but sometimes meat!

I've had a banging headache all day :( Hope I'm not coming down with something! There's loads going round at the minute isn't there! Viral infections & stomach bugs etc! X

Aw thanks Jen, yeah I do get a lot... I have a rare stomach condition that has really weakened my immune system so I basically pick up every single bug that's going round one after another! The winter moths are the worst time for it unfortunately :/

I'm so annoyed, finally felt hungry so was going to make my Mrs shahs curry but we didn't have any tinned tomatoes :( back to bed to sulk some more I think haha :( xx

I need to get some of these curry spices! Are they in shops or just online?

Just back from a swim, managed 40 lengths which is good for me. Had real munchies after but being good and sat here with carrot sticks! Altho, watching nigella, not so great! Ha :)

Hope you're both feeling better soon, early night x x

Well done everyone on the losses. Sorry you're not feeling so great Laura. I'm almost better after a dreadful cold for the last few days - I even took Friday off work, which is almost unheard of for me. Anyway, I tried to stick to the plan as much as possible, and guess what I've lost amazing.......one pound as usual :eek: Will I ever lose any more than just one? At least it's off anyway. I've broken through my next stone barrier so that's a big psychological boost anyway.

morning girls

thought id better touch base with you gals what a busy couple of weeks ive not had time to breathe never mind log in

been busy or up and down emotionally, plus busy with hubs 50th bday preps and celebrations.

arghh now not only have i still got the post holiday weight to shift (its not going anywhere) even being good where i could food wise ive gained even more weight so ive now got 9lb to loose to get back to target.

going to go back on slimfast ,rigidly, as i dont have to think about it for a couple of weeks see if that kickstarts things then back to SW

missed you guys so much . but bet it gonna take a week to catch up on the thread haha you chatty bunch

First day of the new regime isn't getting off to too bad a start. Weetabix and a drop of milk for breakfast, followed by a bannana at tea break and lunch is now mackeral salad with a Mullerlight although looking at the weather outside I'm thinking I should have brought soup to work. Only downside was the quarter bag of Midget Gems that were in my desk drawer and had to be eaten!! xx

Helen, I'm glad you're feeling a bit better finally :) And seriously don't worry about 'only' losing 1 pound a week - it may seem slow but it is consistent and I know I'd kill for a consistent 1 pound loss a week, as would loads of other people on here :p Might take a bit longer, but your weight is shifting!!

Tilly, I hope your headache is better today!

Poshbird well done getting back on it! Midget gems aren't bad syns, are they? I thought they were something like 4 for 1 syn, quite good!! :)

Aw Li, I've been following all the yummy food you've been eating on FB :p Hopefully you can rejoin us once you're done with slim fast :)

And Jen, the spices are available online at Mrs. Shah's Curry Mix:- Home £1.25 per pot and £2.50 delivery. I think they do sell them locally, but not sure where they are based :) And seriously well done on 40 lengths!! That's a crazy amount, I don't think I could do two haha!

I'm feeling slightly better today - actually been able to eat things without thinking it was absolutely vile, baby steps haha! xx

I think!! I will just go have a look now as I don't want to be responsible for misinforming you :p

Ok I found a few posts mentioning midget gems, some say 4 for 1.5 syns, and some say 4 for 1... The more recent posts are the ones that say 4 for 1, but if you want to be saintly, count the higher one just in case :) Either way it's pretty good! xx

Just watched bake off, love it! Have a real cracker craving tho!

Had a good day, 6 syns so far so on track. Will run again tomorrow and see if I've rectified any damage wi thurs. I was 12st2lb last thurs but 12st5lb on mon so we'll see what thurs will be, better not be 12st 8lb or I'll cry lol!!

I just watched bake off too - really is bad for cravings, whether its for the biscuits etc themselves or just to bake! I calmed myself with a packet of McCoys :D really doubting I'll get to goal by Christmas now as I realised I have twelve weeks to lose twelve pounds D: xx

Oh no, I have 12 weeks to lose 18lbs :( no way!! Well I am going to start the shred again so maybe that'll help! I hope so! Had a good food day today, no more cheating just back to plan for me!! My stomach is feeling massive so I need to start doing my daily crunches again which stopped at holidays, wish I had time to swim again as my arms aren't as toned either. Boo to being busy again. Although it is really nice to feel like I have a purpose again! Uni is going well, but pretty hard this year. Lots more work, or maybe not more work I'm just actually doing what I'm supposed to! Instead of blagging it like last year!

Hope you've all had a lovely day, I've just fallen into my bed! Sooo tired! Oh and Laura, I just cleaned my office! Working space again for me! Yay! Xxx

Hey girls, cleaning is good for loosing a few lbs!

Sat here writing meal plans and a shopping list. We don't have many pennies at the mo so trying to be inventive. We've been lucky as hubby been doing overtime but unfortunately we've come to rely on it and he won't have any this month, worrying slightly! Anyhow back to food, getting low on frozen veggies so gonna stock up. Might try lidl today, see what bargains I can pick up, aldi isn't good for frozen veg (well ours isn't). Anyone got any real cheap meal suggestions??

Jenny809 said:
Hey girls, cleaning is good for loosing a few lbs!

Sat here writing meal plans and a shopping list. We don't have many pennies at the mo so trying to be inventive. We've been lucky as hubby been doing overtime but unfortunately we've come to rely on it and he won't have any this month, worrying slightly! Anyhow back to food, getting low on frozen veggies so gonna stock up. Might try lidl today, see what bargains I can pick up, aldi isn't good for frozen veg (well ours isn't). Anyone got any real cheap meal suggestions??

Iceland is always good for frozen Veg hun x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Thanks ladies! Probably the only 2 shops I didn't go to today! Lidl wasn't great so ended up in asda, smart price veg. Am sure it'll be ok! Got a cauliflower and brocolli soup on the go at the mo :p

Yum! Sounds awesome! I'm at the library again! I think I've been more in a week and a half than all of first year put together! At least I'm on my own so actually doing work! Puppy day today! Super excited! Xx

Arrrr, that is very exciting! Have you chosen a name? Am sure a new puppy will distract you from the library! :p

Jen the only things I'd suggest is like the others - get your veg frozen, it's actually fresher than 'fresh' veg anyway, and half the price. Also, if your freezer is big enough make large batches of things and freeze portions so that when you get to the end of the month etc and money is running low you've got meals there you can nuke for a bit and they still taste just as good :) Oh and stuff like chickens, get a whole one and portion it off if you can and use the carcass for stock etc as that's sooo much more meat for your money than buying in portions etc :) Bit difficult to do it the first few times but you get used to it - there should be videos of how to do it on youtube :) Oh and use quorn mince rather than extra lean meat mince, soo much cheaper too!!

Charl well done on cleaning out your work space ;D Burn some calories while your at it! I've been cleaning my church halls, toilets etc etc this week, about an hour a day so that's doing me some good I think! Bit of an ache in my muscles and that's always a good sign :D

Got my nails done today - french gels for £10!! Because they needed models for a newbie... They're a bit worse than ones I've got before, but not terrible! Happy with that :) Only bad thing was I grabbed a premade sandwich from boots for lunch :( I know they're loads of syns but I'm going to say I used my HexB and there really wasn't much mayo etc so only a few syns... xx

Back