DOING SW FROM HOME???

Well done for all the exercise Jen, you're so motivated! I wish I was the same haha, though I was running across the huge hall I was cleaning this morning when going back to get paper towels etc :D felt very saintly!

Aw Charl I'm glad you're having a good time with Daisy, she's so adorable! Don't worry too much about being off plan, you know the consequences and I reckon if you do gain then it'll shock you back into going 100% again like what happened with me.

Talking about being back on plan, I lost a pound this week! Very happy as although I have been a but naughty on some days it just does that my struggling has paid off! And it really had been a struggle haha, feeling so ill so just want to eat crap all the time! Hopefully lose a bit more this week as that's going to help me keep on track - after all I only need to lose a pound a week to get to goal by Christmas :) xxx

Hi Everyone, I need some help working out syns for Stada and for EAT. I've looked on the SW website but can't find anything.

I hada small bacon buttie this morning from EAT and don't know what the syn value is. any suggestions?

thanks a lot!

x

Yep I agree, I'd work it out the same way, its what I usually do.

Can't take her out yet Jen, monday, and then only for little 10 minute walks as labs can get hip dysplascia if you push them too much or they jump up a lot. trying really hard to stop her jumping up but she wants to be hugged all the time, shes quite clingy. She is super cute tho, I tried to put the hoover on this morning as the floor is covered already, but it really freaked her out! bless! she was shaking and wouldn't get off me for about half an hour, its ok now shes little but she certainly won't be for long! imagine a massive labrador jumping into your arms! jeeze! haha!

Ahhhh YAY laura, well done love! I lost 1lb too! well the lb I gained last week so back to 13st4 now, I went on the scary machine thats a full body check and weirdly it said I was 14.4% bodyfat, which is actually pretty low (for how much I weigh anway!) So i booked it next week to get a proper one where someone explains it all, as I'm worried my stomach which I thought was fat, actually isn't at all its skin from being pregnant, if so I dunno what to do as thats horrible so might see a dr. maybe!

Having a massive SW curry tonight, YUM! excited already! haha. Hope you all have a fab friday, I'm off to uni soon, don't wanna leave the pup! :( xxxx

PS, well done on the run posh! amazing! I WISH i could muster the courage, I've been smoking loads lately, not sure why, and when I try and lightly jog even my chest hurts, time to quit! Anyone done it, with any advice on quitting?? xxx

Hey all well done on the losses!
I've been ill yesterday and most of today but ive still been eating just not SW friendly!
It's annoying coz I've been doing so well but I'm going away in 2 weeks and just feel in holiday mode haha!
I'm out tomorro with the girls so won't be good! Grrr!

X

Ginmummy, the couscous I have is tesco brand. Says 1/3 couscous to 2/3 boiling water, I use 1/3 cup couscous. Cook until couscous soaks the liquid. I put cinnamon into the water before it starts to cook. Add whatever fruit you like, sugar or maple syrup and milk from HexA or even fat free yogurt. Super fast and filling.
I am curious, what is magic porridge?

charl_young said:
Yep I agree, I'd work it out the same way, its what I usually do.

Can't take her out yet Jen, monday, and then only for little 10 minute walks as labs can get hip dysplascia if you push them too much or they jump up a lot. trying really hard to stop her jumping up but she wants to be hugged all the time, shes quite clingy. She is super cute tho, I tried to put the hoover on this morning as the floor is covered already, but it really freaked her out! bless! she was shaking and wouldn't get off me for about half an hour, its ok now shes little but she certainly won't be for long! imagine a massive labrador jumping into your arms! jeeze! haha!

Ahhhh YAY laura, well done love! I lost 1lb too! well the lb I gained last week so back to 13st4 now, I went on the scary machine thats a full body check and weirdly it said I was 14.4% bodyfat, which is actually pretty low (for how much I weigh anway!) So i booked it next week to get a proper one where someone explains it all, as I'm worried my stomach which I thought was fat, actually isn't at all its skin from being pregnant, if so I dunno what to do as thats horrible so might see a dr. maybe!

Having a massive SW curry tonight, YUM! excited already! haha. Hope you all have a fab friday, I'm off to uni soon, don't wanna leave the pup! :( xxxx

PS, well done on the run posh! amazing! I WISH i could muster the courage, I've been smoking loads lately, not sure why, and when I try and lightly jog even my chest hurts, time to quit! Anyone done it, with any advice on quitting?? xxx

I honestly have been there and done that! Stopped...started etc and the only thing that really worked for me was the The Easyway to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr. I read it a few times and watched the DVD. I recommend the book. Give it a go :) apart from anything else (like actually making me stop) it also stopped me compensating with food. Just cider! Nooooo, not really :) I ran alot. Although running never came naturally to me/my body shape.

VeggieZara said:
Ginmummy, the couscous I have is tesco brand. Says 1/3 couscous to 2/3 boiling water, I use 1/3 cup couscous. Cook until couscous soaks the liquid. I put cinnamon into the water before it starts to cook. Add whatever fruit you like, sugar or maple syrup and milk from HexA or even fat free yogurt. Super fast and filling.
I am curious, what is magic porridge?

An evil, and yet surprisingly popular, concoction of porridge oats and yoghurt - as it's SW the ubiquitous Muller Light usually. You mix it together the night before and pop it in the fridge. The next morning you can gently heat it, why not add a handful of your favourite fruit... Or have it cold. I'm probably unfairly scathing of it!!!! Don't get me started on SW 'quiche'!!!! X

To be fair lots of people love it :)

jezzi999 said:
Would never dream of heating it up though?!

I first tried magic porridge with a toffee muller light, was ok. Then tried with a vanilla one and really enjoyed it, I warmed mine up for 1min and it was even better! Wasn't sure as it's basically warm yoghurt but I loved it, just tasted like creamy porridge to me. Try it! :p

Can't be bothered to try the quiche, not sure I'd like it!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Hey peeps, got a friends 30th party, 80s fancy dress! I'm wearing a rubix cube dress! Hope it'll be ok, altho working 7am tomorrow so on the soda water tonight, so a sober fancy dress party, oh dear!!

Sod the diet today ha :)

Have fun at the party Jen :)

Having a blip day... Already gone off plan and want to cry constantly (seriously getting ridiculous, hormones all over the place!) keep craving seaweed etc so am getting a takeaway and will get over it! Hopefully anyway haha! xx

Haha! Rubix cube! Love it! Post a photo on fb I wanna see sounds awesome!

Laura I hear ya! 4 weeks on totm now, skin is awful, greasy hair the works. And craving junk! Also can't be bothered to cook and promised the kids we'd get Chinese foods was hoping they'd forget but they haven't! Grr! So Chinese feast coming, not even the healthy stuff! Crispy chicken and seaweed. Shredded beef and Singapore noodles. I'm rubbish! Xx

Eugh, I cannot get rid of it - time to change to a different pill I think! Haha, just have a blow out, like me! Shouldn't encourage it but I am looking forward to my food so much! ;D x

Jenny809 said:
Hey peeps, got a friends 30th party, 80s fancy dress! I'm wearing a rubix cube dress! Hope it'll be ok, altho working 7am tomorrow so on the soda water tonight, so a sober fancy dress party, oh dear!!

Sod the diet today ha :)

Omg, rubix cube dress! How brilliant! Have a great time, enjoy yourself and back on it tomorrow :)

Ladies, don't stress too much cos hormones and totm are a nightmare enough. Deep breath. Enjoy your blow out/ comfort food. Stop when you are full. And back on it tomorrow - dont beat yourself up ok.

I'm the same!!!!! :-( let's just get through it xxxx

AH well done! thats awesome, its the best thing ever dropping into the next stone range, 4lbs to go for meee. I don't think I've been 12st for like 15 years! xx

Whoop! I was 15st13 when I started so seemed a massssive slog when I started and its taken me quite a while but getting there. Hoping if I start/finish the shred before xmas I might get there, whoop! xx

I'm exactly the same, spent years fluctuating between 15-16st, went up to 16st13 once, which was my highest ever, feels weird looking at the scales and I know they are loads lower than normal, and I wear smaller clothes but I still don't see a big difference, bf does though, and my family. Just think its so ingrained being quite a bit bigger, going to take a while to get rid of the mental reflection of myself not the real one, if u get me.

Buzzing to get there, tried to diet in the past but never really stuck with it. Helps as bf is doing it too, not really as he needs to lose weight just as he likes eating SW foods. xx

An evil, and yet surprisingly popular, concoction of porridge oats and yoghurt - as it's SW the ubiquitous Muller Light usually. You mix it together the night before and pop it in the fridge. The next morning you can gently heat it, why not add a handful of your favourite fruit... Or have it cold. I'm probably unfairly scathing of it!!!! Don't get me started on SW 'quiche'!!!! X

To be fair lots of people love it :)

I can't stand the quiche, but quite like the magic porridge. It's ideal for people like me that are appalling in the morning and barely get to work on time let alone have time for a civilised breakfast.

I just chuck the oats, yogurt and frozen berries in a Tupperware the night before, and then grab them as I run out the door and eat on the tube.

Would never dream of heating it up though?!

I do not like the magic porridge - actually makes me sick. Also I am allergic to oats. However, like quiche but I make my own version without youghrt or quark (can't understand the logic behind it). It is so simple. Just fry any veg you like (I dry fry everything), add salt, pepper and spices (anything you like). Grease and ovenproof dish, whisk some eggs. Pour some in the dish, add your veg and top up with remainder of egg mix. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or so. If you like add some grated cheese and put back in the oven until cheese melted and goldn brown. You can eat it hot or cold.

I am sooooooo tired today. My friend's party was fab, lots of Madonna's, a gremlin and ghostbusters walking around! Home at 11pm so not too bad but 2 early shifts this weekend, up at 6am is a killer. Just want to get home :-(

Back