DOING SW FROM HOME???

charl_young said:
Well done :) good feeling the zone! Enjoy it!

Ive been awake since 4 with the pup, so so tired as didn't even get to sleep til half 12. Ugh! Can't be bothered with Uni but I really should go. Xx

Thanks - tbh I wad starting to think I couldn't do this any more without a class but so pleased now that I didn't give up

Hi all, Julie I have no idea!! I have a soft key with 3 lines on it at the bottom of phone, press that and hit reply and it doesn't quote. Does that make any sense?

Trying lm rosemary and red onion sausages, kids weren't impressed but I like them! All this talk of curry is making me want one!!

Bonfire night tomorrow, woohoo, love fireworks and am out for a few drinks sat night. I have a random question! I'm really in between sizes for jeans. My size 14s are now a bit baggy, esp round the bum, keep having to pull them up so they don't look smart on a night out. I have a size 12 skinny pair which fit perfectly but are obv quite a tight fit so have a bit more squidge visible around the middle! So, do I wear baggy bum jeans and a tight ish top to make my waist look small. Or, tight jeans which make my bum look good but belly is a bit squishy so wear a looser top??! The dilemma's! lol :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Baggy bums are never good! Def go with the tighter jeans as they'll only get baggier as you wear them, and the skinny ones will loosen up a bit. Goooo Jen size 12!! Xx

I know, it's super crazy!! My mantra of size 12 in 2012 has come true, my sister laughed at me when I chanted that whilst running in Feb - hahahahaha!! Very proud of myself :) I'll go with the 12s then, ta love x

Not that it matters cause you've decided - but I agree, skinny jeans, baggy top :D I'd love to be a 12 in bottoms! You've really done well :D

Aw Thanks Charl :D Tempted to change to chinese now as I need a bit of a binge :( Just been to see my Nannie and Grandad and it hadn't really sunk in how ill he has gotten in the last 3 months until tonight - my nannie woke him up to say happy birthday, he nodded to say he wanted to see us, smiled and turned to look at us but his head literally dropped and he fell straight back to sleep. He hasn't even got the energy to hold his head up! I got really upset and just feel horrible, and I know that doesn't mean I should turn to food, but I'm just at a '**** it' stage :( Want to cry so bad but I rarely do and I'd feel stupid for it, as my parents seem to have just accepted that he's not going to get better and are just thankful me and my siblings got to know him in the 17 years since the big stroke.

Euughh! Hate feeling emotional :( Doesn't help that my ear is still playing up so I feel sick and the whole world spins every time I move! So bloody frustrating!

Sorry for the rant! xx

I just made this, I thought u might want to see my SW pilau, it's awesome today, best one I've made. Xx

Attachments

• image-1508342681.jpg
    image-1508342681.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 54
Not that it matters cause you've decided - but I agree, skinny jeans, baggy top :D I'd love to be a 12 in bottoms! You've really done well :D

Aw Thanks Charl :D Tempted to change to chinese now as I need a bit of a binge :( Just been to see my Nannie and Grandad and it hadn't really sunk in how ill he has gotten in the last 3 months until tonight - my nannie woke him up to say happy birthday, he nodded to say he wanted to see us, smiled and turned to look at us but his head literally dropped and he fell straight back to sleep. He hasn't even got the energy to hold his head up! I got really upset and just feel horrible, and I know that doesn't mean I should turn to food, but I'm just at a '**** it' stage :( Want to cry so bad but I rarely do and I'd feel stupid for it, as my parents seem to have just accepted that he's not going to get better and are just thankful me and my siblings got to know him in the 17 years since the big stroke.

Euughh! Hate feeling emotional :( Doesn't help that my ear is still playing up so I feel sick and the whole world spins every time I move! So bloody frustrating!

Sorry for the rant! xx

Hope you're ok, sweetie. Chin up. Hope you and your family are doing ok. xxx

I just made this, I thought u might want to see my SW pilau, it's awesome today, best one I've made. Xx

Ohh that looks nice whats in it? x

It's SW lamb and sweet potato curry with spinach. And veg pilau rice, the samosas are only 35 cals too :)

Thanks guys, I suppose it is just 'one of those things'! :\

Charl dinner looks absolutely LUSH! Yum yum yum :D Did you make those samosas?

Feeling so bloated and fat, full of chinese and have given myself some celebratory vodka to drink whilst I do a word war for my NaNoWriMo haha! Gonna hate myself tomorrow, yay... x

After my rice pudding not turning out the best, today i hav made a sw quiche . Need a low syn day tomoz as had a jam doughnut earlier expecting 6 syns as a guess and found its 12.5!!! X

12.5 is still ok! If you try and make all your meals syn free (which is pretty easy to do) then 12.5 on the 1 treat is totally ok, don't fret. And don't deprive yourself too much because of it.

No Laura love, they were from the co-op, expected them to be loads higher than that! So just under 2syns each, win! The frozen party range chicken samosas they were, and £1 for the box. Sorry to hear about your grandpops, must be hard seeing him that way, although instead of getting upset, try and remember good times, its pretty cool you've had a grandad, I never met either of mine, and apparently they were awesome men, one of them had a sweet factory, then a sweet shop, in my head he's like the singing sweet shop man from charlie in the chocolate factory! But I am sorry, must be very hard to see.

Curry was absolutely lush! I followed the recipe in this month SW mag for sweet potato curry but just added lamb, spinach, 1tbsp madras powder and 1tbsp hot curry powder and some cardamom seeds. Def gone over syns today, as I forgot I was doing EE and had an extra hex, I'm having a green day tomorrow so might just not have one tomorrow to make it up, probs bad I know, but nevermind! xx

I just found a delia recipe for a choc cake 11.5 syns for the whole thing! Guna try it for my treat nxt week just wondering wat it will be like without flour! Xx

Loving the sound of that! What's the flour substitute?

I need to get the new mag, always good for a bit of inspiration. Just had a lovely options hot choc to thaw out a bit, is such nasty weather out there.

Its 6 eggs, half a cup of splenda and 2 oz of coco powder (9 syns). Then for the topping 100g squark (free) and 1 sacheto option hot choc. NOT sure wat it will be like with no flour or nothing butit sounds nice. I also seen 40 grams of flour is 4 syns and with options being 2.5 syns it cud be a low syns cupcake? I need to get a sw magazine as i make my own recipe based on wats online xx

12.5 is still ok! If you try and make all your meals syn free (which is pretty easy to do) then 12.5 on the 1 treat is totally ok, don't fret. And don't deprive yourself too much because of it.

No Laura love, they were from the co-op, expected them to be loads higher than that! So just under 2syns each, win! The frozen party range chicken samosas they were, and £1 for the box. Sorry to hear about your grandpops, must be hard seeing him that way, although instead of getting upset, try and remember good times, its pretty cool you've had a grandad, I never met either of mine, and apparently they were awesome men, one of them had a sweet factory, then a sweet shop, in my head he's like the singing sweet shop man from charlie in the chocolate factory! But I am sorry, must be very hard to see.

Curry was absolutely lush! I followed the recipe in this month SW mag for sweet potato curry but just added lamb, spinach, 1tbsp madras powder and 1tbsp hot curry powder and some cardamom seeds. Def gone over syns today, as I forgot I was doing EE and had an extra hex, I'm having a green day tomorrow so might just not have one tomorrow to make it up, probs bad I know, but nevermind! xx

Thanks Charl :) I am definitely trying to think of all the good experiences I've had with him, but trying to just not think at all as much as possible, if that makes sense haha? I'm sorry you didn't get to meet either of your grandfathers, I love the sound of the sweet shop man from Willy Wonka - one of my favourite movies!

Ooh, I will keep an eye out for those samosas, they looked good! Also going to have to try that curry from the mag and your rice ;D

Cake sounds good too! Written just over 3,000 words today so I am happy and although I'm going to attempt to do a bit more now I am happy and off to bed. Here's hoping I do better with SW tomorrow! x

Back