DOING SW FROM HOME???

Good luck and well done for getting rid of those scales.

Had a peek at the scales and it told me i put 3 pd on!!! I last weekend i had a few drinks but stuck to it all week wondering if im having too many syns had 11.5 monday to wed and 24.5 yesterday (damn doughnut lol) going to hav another week without weighing then stick to the same day and time every week! X

Zoe, all I can say about syns is try to either stick to the 15 a day, or 105 a week - whichever is easiest for you.

Skyfall was sooo amazing! Definitely the best Bond film yet, IMO :) Being in the cinema has given me a migraine though D: Seems everything does nowadays! My weekend will be going to a writing group tomorrow morning, then hopefully to the gym for a bit and then home, in PJS and not getting out of them till I have to go to work on Monday! Going to make the most of my last free days :p x

Is it bad I'm getting in the mood for xmas films already? I wish sky would hurry up with the xmas movie channel again, I wanna watch Elf! xx

I love elf! Just don't eat a tin of chocolates at the same time!

Oh my gosh, I literally don't know how many times I have watched Elf, it's amazing! Definitely one of my go-to Christmas films :D I've been in the mood for Christmas full stop since mid-October! Can't wait! And red cups are coming back to Starbucks, everyone's gearing up for it! :D

I think i need to cut down my portion size seems to cause me the mostbprobs. I cant wait to put the decorations up! Just dreading a house full of chocs! X

That's was my problem too, I was eating like a boy, I always weigh my pasta/rice/cous cous to recommended weights per person now xx

I need to start that i think i need to be more conscious of the 1/3 free foods on my plate as i think that help my portions get smaller. Im guna go two weeks without weighing 3 if i dont weigh tomozand hoping to lose 5 pound ( fingers crossed) and get in the 13's!! Wen i dont do well it doesnt motivate it makes me worse xx

Evening girls. Just back from firework night. Oliver absolutely loved it sat on daddy's shoulders but Henry fell asleep in my arms! Sat thawing out with a hot choc now in pj's.

I think my all time proper christmas film is Santa Claus the Movie :) it's a tradition in our house to have it on whilst decorating the tree! Are you girlies real or fakers?! We're real all the way, love the smell! Gonna try and be good this year and not go mad on choc's. My downfall is more the cheese, crackers, nuts, pate :p

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Put your veg on your plate first, that's what we do, well I'm pretty rubbish at the Superfree for bfast but at dinner I'll do that, then carbs then protein last as they usually contain the most fats. If I'm having a salad ill put the salad on first, and I've started eating off smaller plates for most meals too x

Ah pleased you had fun Jen, we're going to one next to our house tomorrow :) x

I love bonfire night, such a big kid! Oliver saw the bonfire and said "quick mummy, we need to put the fire out"!! I love my little man :)

Haha! That's lush! Adams got his first wobbly tooth now, it's making me so squeamish! It makes them seem so grown up when things like that happen! We're going to see hotel Transylvania tomorrow before the fireworks, nice happy little family day :)

We're real definitely! Mum tried to get a fake one to save money but I said just don't give me a present haha, can't have Christmas without a real tree! I'm actually allergic to them haha, my hands and face come out in a rash when I touch them to decorate etc, but I love the smell and that feeling of cold air coming out when you leave it to open up :) love it! Xx

Omg, it's chilly out! Just drove to work with a big hoody on and gloves, little tricky looking around my shoulder cos all I can see is my hood! Hate work, prob even more now cos I'm counting down!!

Off out tonight for a few drinks, no clue what to wear, not a lot fits. Soooo out of touch with the fashion, never go into town on an evening!! I'll scrape something together :)

Diet is prob off this weekend, had a packet of choc buttons last night :-( a nice big bowl of fruit n fibre without weighing it, ha!!!

About to rant, beware!
I have been feeling really run down the last few days but have stuck to plan even though have felt like just eating rubbish. However i left work early yesterday because i felt so rubbish and then my bf came home with chips and saveloy to save me cooking. I felt bad for him because he didnt quite get that i cant eat that on a friday night when its the night before weigh in but i gave in because i thought i'd been good all week. Silly me. Weighed this morning and lost 1lb, which i'm pleased with because its still a loss but i just cant stop thinking that it probably would have been more if i hadnt eaten those poxy chips and saveloy last night! Its so silly, i know i've had a loss, but i actually feel like i've let myself down? I should also be happy that i'm now in the 12stone bracket (only just!!!) but this seems to be overshadowing that fact. Usually i let myself have a trat day saturday but after last nights mishap i'm giving that a miss this weekend. Going to do shred monday-friday next week without fail! Need to see a bigger loss next week to keep me from going crazy. Also think i'm going to keep an eye on portion sizes, particularly with pasta, i seem to be ok with potatoes and rice though.
I apologise for the rant, a one pound loss is still a loss and i should really not moan about it. I'm more cross with myself than anything. Argh.

Back