DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hello everyone

I'm starting slimming world from hone tomoro! Have stocked up cupboards with free and super free foods!!
Really need to do it!!! Feeling very unhappy about my weight!
How long has everyone else been doing it and how much have you lost??
:) xx

Welcome :D I've been going since July and lost just over 3st (not counting tomorrow's weigh in...), I'm near the halfway point, want to lose just over 6.5 in all :O

Good on you for making the decision and stocking up your cupboards! You can do it! You've got the right attitude :D

Welcome JessieJ, I started the plan on last boxing day and so far have lost 3.5 stone. Doing it on my own with the support of all everyone on this forum.

Welcome! 2st9 for me, been since feb as I'm rubbish at sticking to the plan properly! This is a good thread so welcome! Xx

hellatrix said:
3lb down today, 47 pounds lost :O I'm now 2lb off my 3.5st, :O

I'm also *just* over halfway. 47 pounds down, 46 to go!

Well done. I am two lbs away from my first mini goal as of last weighin. Have been good all week so far and looking forward to my weighin on Thursday. Have a great day everyone

Wow!!! Great losses everyone!! Think I've found the right forum here!! Yey!

I've woken up in the right frame of mind today! :)
Had my healthy extra in branflakes and milk with handful of raisins. How many signs are raisins?

Good luck everyone :)
Xx

Back on the shred this week! Did day one this morning before work, its actually given me a bit of get up and go. Day two tomorrow without fail...eek!

Started again today lost nearly 4 stone up to April but fell off the wagon, now back on it hoping to lose a good amount before my wedding on 1st June 2013

4 stone is amazing, you know you can do it! Good luck :)

Well done with shred before work Toni, amazing!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Got a butternut squash lasagne on the go, hopefully it'll taste good. Doing the white sauce out of fat free cottage cheese, ff natural yoghurt, eggs and nutmeg. Gonna use hexa for cheese on the top. Hopefully hubby is convinced!!

Got a butternut squash lasagne on the go, hopefully it'll taste good. Doing the white sauce out of fat free cottage cheese, ff natural yoghurt, eggs and nutmeg. Gonna use hexa for cheese on the top. Hopefully hubby is convinced!!

Oh let me know whAt it's like I love lasagna but have yet to have a good replacement.

Jen, let me know how the butternut squash lasagne goes down, sounds lovely!

Finally back from my first day at the placement... Bit of a cock up as the two managers I was supposed to liaise with were off, so noone really had any idea what to do with me. For the first 3/4 of the day I was basically hanging around watching people do things as I didn't have access to anything cause of all the NI numbers and personal info. For the last hour and a half I got to do these seating plans and arrangements for these huge conference things for the whole county that are happening over the next few months, and for tomorrow and wednesday at least, that is what I'll be doing :) Apparently having events organising on my CV will be brilliant, so I'm happy :) Just hoping that the buses are better tomorrow - first one this morning just shook his head at me and drove straight past, and then on the way home this evening, the bus took nearly 45 mins more than expected to get home! Phew, glad I'm back now :p

Syns have definitely gone over for the day as I didn't plan well enough so I got caught out and ate the wrong things for the wrong days, and then switched days after I'd already had 2 HexBs! Trying to work it out now, and I've had about 20 so far (am planning to hopefully not have any more, but will allow myself up to five more as most of the syns I've had were on accidental extras so I don't want to feel too deprived haha!) and will just cut down a little bit for the rest of the week to get back under control :)

Planning ahead for lunches etc will be vital! Happier now that I know there is a toaster, microwave, fridge and kettle etc so I can vary what I eat a bit :D Leftovers for the win!

Aaaanyway, enough about me :) How has everyone else enjoyed their monday? xx

Sounds like quite a day Laura! Great that you sound positive tho, your cv will look fab after this. Is it short or long term?

My lasagne was yummy! Wasn't anything like a normal bechamel sauce but tasted nice. I added extra mushrooms, paprika and a little chilli. The top was quite bizarre cos of the egg, but very very yummy! 2 more portions left too, quite cheap which is good.

Just put my first usborne order in, woohoo! Got a load of free books and £25 commission, happy with that :)

4.5lb weight loss this week guys yay!

Well done on the loss minniex! :)

The placement is 8 weeks long haha, so quite a long placement for work experience (well, to me anyway - the placements I've done before have ranged between 2 days and 2 weeks)

Lasagne sounds lush, I might have to do something similar soon as I've missed it quite a bit! :) Usborne order sounds exciting! Have you got any more lined up? xx

Thanks Jen :) Just done day 2 and its only 7.25am haha. My OH gets up early to go to work and usually i cant get back to sleep so i lie their and i just thought i might as well use that time more effectively. Its only 20mins so its nothing really and i've got more energy first thing rather than 7 at night when i finish work!
I miss lasagne, not sure i'd like a replacement, i think it'd rather syn it! Plus my OH is a bit fussy about things like that, pain in the backside!

Started again today lost nearly 4 stone up to April but fell off the wagon, now back on it hoping to lose a good amount before my wedding on 1st June 2013

Welcome aboard , 4 stone loss is awesome thats like almost the weight of my daughter.. wow

Welcome too Jessie J

Seeing all your totals so far is inspiring and putting mine to shame, I had kind of lost track of everyones losses over the months....

Back