DOING SW FROM HOME???

Some days I'm ok being hungry, can easily distract myself but others not so easy!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Some days I'm ok being hungry, can easily distract myself but others not so easy!!

I know usually though I don't feel too hungry unless I've not eaten all day I'll make up some hot blackcurrant juice and see if the sweetness distracts me from wanting to eat everything savoury that is in sight

started off with a great day cook breakie with bacon egg bacon tomatoes on toast (2syn butter) no luch as still full and gammon egg and sw chips with salad (2 syns for mayo) then the OH camr home with a hugr baguette! Which i love so had a bit so many syns! Will not hav my hot choc now tonight! He also got choc cookies which i must hide!! Doing it alone ca n br hard sometimes lol x

I was just wondering what people thought about having a treat after weigh in?

I often think I'll have a treat but when I stand on those scales and see a loss, it always spurs me on to eat really well and head for the carrot sticks!!

I think it depends on the individual. I'll usually allow myself something, especially if I've been craving it all week, but you just have to acknowledge the consequences that it could possibly undo all your hard work.

Went out to my friend's comedy night and had two pints of brothers cider. Too tired to work out the syns now, but am sure I can make it up tomorrow and Friday :) x

Hey girls, thanks for asking about jack, he's ok, We had to go to town again today to get his meds as the stupid hospital didn't tell me you have to get hosp prescriptions from the hospital and normal pharmacies won't issue. Bloody ridiculous! And he got a really upset stomach when we were there so I felt super guilty for having to take him out.

He's a little trooper, been quite nice spending this week with him without Adam as bad as that sounds, I never get individual time With them being twins unless one of them is poorly.

Another day off plan, feeling very bloated. Tomorrow is too as I'm cooking for my ma's birthday, making a SW main, but bruschetta for starter and might give pud a miss. But will stick to plan apart from the bruschetta.

Ooohhh li, I made pulled pork the other day in the slow cooker, amazing!! Just put a tiny bit stock in the bottom :)

Going to stick to plan where I can the rest of the week and start again properly Sunday. As I know I'm going out sat for lunch.

I have to make a lasagne soon!!

Xxx

Laura94B said:
I think it depends on the individual. I'll usually allow myself something, especially if I've been craving it all week, but you just have to acknowledge the consequences that it could possibly undo all your hard work.

Went out to my friend's comedy night and had two pints of brothers cider. Too tired to work out the syns now, but am sure I can make it up tomorrow and Friday :) x

I wish I had been that sensible last Monday when hubby wanted KFC . I had 3 pieces with a few chips, gravy and a corn on the cob. Only lost 3/4 lb today - it is a loss of course but can't help thinking it would have been more without the KFC. Lesson learned I think. here's to a good week with no KFC!

charl_young said:
Oh dearie me! Another 3 days off plan for me, been at the hospital all day with jack so we had treats and whatever he wanted for dinner, so not SW dinner for me, and all they had at hosp was crap and i had a slim 20 min window to find something to eat and get back there. And we got pizza on Sunday, I've been craving it for like 2 months so actually was worth it! But leftovers meant obviously i had it for bfast yesterday too! Eek! Not going to weight myself til Friday and just try and do some damage control. It's been a horrible day, jack had his squint corrected and I nearly cried about 10 times. :( he's been so brave and brilliant, total star, he thought he'd gone blind and panicked, must be so scary poor lil boy.

Ooo all this talk is making me want lasagne!

2.5lbs loss is great, well done.

And to you Laura for walking passed Nando! I know u love that place, how's the work exp going?

Planned my foods for tomorrow so back to it for me :) can't wait to feel less bloated! X
Aw poor little guy - it's horrid taking them for an op even though you know it's for their own good. my de had a hernia repair a couple of weeks ago and I cried when he went into theatre . Can't imagine what it's like for parents who's child had something life threatening.

Good morning ladies (and men?)

Just been reading through this thread and its really nice to see how supportive you are :)

I am setting myself a little challenge of 14lb off by 15th Dec! Am using extra easy for first 2 weeks and have upped my exercise from 1 hour to 5 hours.

Will report back next Wednesday with any weight loss or gain!

Lots of positive will power vibes to you all, I shall be lurking xx

Right back on it today, gonna go to the shop and get some sf stuffs, gonna make the SW choc roulade for pudding rather than getting a birthday cake. Scales are showing a whopping 5lb gain, which will mainly be carb bloat and water retention from crap food.

Making this Spanish chicken, chorizo and chickpea casserole for my ma's birthday, looks super tasty and easy to make low SYNS too :)

Hi all, another slow week at 1lb lost, but it's still going down so can't complain too much! I know it's cos I've stopped running, had a small one tues eve for the 1st time in a fortnight, was tough! If I carry on with 1lb a week, I'll get in the 10 stones for christmas which I would be elated with!!

I might change back to red for a bit. Am really bloated at the mo, could be carbs but then my blimin period is lasting 2 weeks at the mo so may be that.

Off out on a hen party on saturday, little nervous as we're meeting 11am and I am such a lightweight these days!! Borrowed a top from a friend. Why is it when you have to find a top, you don't like anything in the shops! I obviously found a new pair of shoes tho :p

I wish I had been that sensible last Monday when hubby wanted KFC . I had 3 pieces with a few chips, gravy and a corn on the cob. Only lost 3/4 lb today - it is a loss of course but can't help thinking it would have been more without the KFC. Lesson learned I think. here's to a good week with no KFC!
Do not beat yourself about it. We are human beings and from tim eto time need to have different kind of wood. It makes life more interesting and our diet varied. Your loss is good and staying on plan this week will give you a better loss next week. Have a good day.

Good morning ladies (and men?)

Just been reading through this thread and its really nice to see how supportive you are :)

I am setting myself a little challenge of 14lb off by 15th Dec! Am using extra easy for first 2 weeks and have upped my exercise from 1 hour to 5 hours.

Will report back next Wednesday with any weight loss or gain!

Lots of positive will power vibes to you all, I shall be lurking xx
I do EE mainly as makes life much easier with a few Red/Green days. My theory is that we can eat normal food as long as we eliminate processed, sugary and oily food. Superfree fruit and veg helps a lot. On this plan the more you eat of right food (until satisfied), the more you lose more, as our body is constantly working to burn/digest the food we have given it.

I am sure you'll make a very good progress by christmas.

Right back on it today, gonna go to the shop and get some sf stuffs, gonna make the SW choc roulade for pudding rather than getting a birthday cake. Scales are showing a whopping 5lb gain, which will mainly be carb bloat and water retention from crap food. Charl glad Jack is feeling better. Gain of 5 lbs is artificial an ddo not take notice of it, just go back on plan as soon as you can. Happy birthday to your mum and hope you all have a great time. Like the idea of Roulade for dessert.

Making this Spanish chicken, chorizo and chickpea casserole for my ma's birthday, looks super tasty and easy to make low SYNS too :)

Hi all, another slow week at 1lb lost, but it's still going down so can't complain too much! I know it's cos I've stopped running, had a small one tues eve for the 1st time in a fortnight, was tough! If I carry on with 1lb a week, I'll get in the 10 stones for christmas which I would be elated with!!

I might change back to red for a bit. Am really bloated at the mo, could be carbs but then my blimin period is lasting 2 weeks at the mo so may be that.

Off out on a hen party on saturday, little nervous as we're meeting 11am and I am such a lightweight these days!! Borrowed a top from a friend. Why is it when you have to find a top, you don't like anything in the shops! I obviously found a new pair of shoes tho :p

Well done Jenny it is a good loss. Do not forget as we get nearer target our body slows down as there is not much to burn. Have a great day.

Weighed myself this morning and lost 1.5 lbs. I am really happy with that and hopeing to make 4 stone loss by christmas (5 lbs to go).

Have a great day everyone.

Hey all hope everyone's ok!
Thinking of joining a gym as there is one that's got a November offer on £175 one off payment for 2 people to join for a year! That includes gym and classes! How cool is that! So men my dad are gunna join that way if I know I'm gunna be naughty with food n drink I'll know I've exercised to balance it out!
Going today to check it out! X

Well done to everyone on their losses :) Slow and steady wins the race, remember that!

Been really good this week, just hoping the scales reflect it. Had a sneaky peek this morning, wish i hadnt, i'm STS at the moment. 2 days until weigh in though so maybe i'll see something on my actual weigh day! I kind of missed shred this morning, am tempted to do it after work tonight - dont hold me to that though haha.

The shred does that to u!! You start to miss it totally, if you're in the mindset I'd just do it if you have time :)

Well done on the losses ladies.

I'm making pea and ham soup for lunch xx

Pea and ham soup sounds yummy - one of those things that I've never tried but always like the sound of haha :)

Worked out last nights cider at twelve syns per bottle so am trying to be extra good today to make up for it - minimal syns where possible! I know I'm going to go if plan tomorrow as it's my friends birthday and we're going out, so kind of reassigned to that fact. Hoping with my fingers and toes crossed that I have a good loss tomorrow morning - other than the cider I've had a good week food wise and have been walking every day so it'll be nice to have something to show for all my efforts :)

No idea what I'm having for dinner but am craving salmon! Might nip off to asda on the way home and see if they've got any cheap fish! :) x

Just need to offload a bit. a kid today called me the 'term of endearment' version of fat. Twice. Aaaand somehow I'm in tears.

Having a mare. I have no idea why I'm so upset by this, this normally wouldn't bother me and I've been far bigger than this?! Maybe it's because I felt like I didn't have control over the situation? (I'm not allowed to discipline the kids and the teacher I was with is bloody incapable)

I'll brush it off, I guess, unless it happens again next week. Please don't let it happen again next week, please.

Just need to offload a bit. a kid today called me the 'term of endearment' version of fat. Twice. Aaaand somehow I'm in tears.

Having a mare. I have no idea why I'm so upset by this, this normally wouldn't bother me and I've been far bigger than this?! Maybe it's because I felt like I didn't have control over the situation? (I'm not allowed to discipline the kids and the teacher I was with is bloody incapable)

I'll brush it off, I guess, unless it happens again next week. Please don't let it happen again next week, please.

Oh hun :( so sorry to hear you're upset. I also work with children so i know how hurtful these comments can be (albeit the oldest child i work with is 5, but sometimes even the younger children know how to say mean things!).
Like you said yourself, you've been bigger, and you've already done so well losing over 3 stone. Don't let this child get you down, try to turn it around and use it to spur yourself on. You're halfway to your target now and just think about how you'll be feeling when you reach that. No one will be able to say anything about your size after that, well apart from how amazing you'll be looking! Its a horrible feeling and i know its hard to shake it off. Why cant you discipline the children? Or at least explain to the child how saying things like that to people is hurtful and makes people sad. If it happens again take it to the teacher, if the teacher wont deal with it then take it higher. You shouldnt have to put up with it, not when it makes you feel so low.
Sending you lots of hugs xxx

Back