DOING SW FROM HOME???

tonianne, well done on STS. it better than a gain. Enjoy Robbie. I am going to Canary Wharf to meet ex-colleagues in a Mexican place. We have not booked a table so I do not have to eat there and sticking to Diet coke.

Jen, I started my shopping a while ago as they are food reated like biscuits & tea for my friends in France. I normally give money to my niece and nephew.

Oh hun, I know how disheartening sts are. But it really is better than a gain. Plus you've started boxercise so you will prob see the difference next week! Have a fab evening with Robbie!! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Well ive had a terrible week and hardly been on plan. Managed to lose 1.5lb maybe to do with being poorly rather than being good. Putting my hands up ive definitely been naughty. Find it a struggle to stay focus when doing slimming world from home, but think its more that when I go to class I'm embarrassed at what the scales may say and what banter the sw teacher may give.. Ive got a steady week this week with nothing major going on so its operation red week for me! x

Another terrible weekend of eating to add to the diary! Ohh but it was yummy. Just really got to stay on track this week to try not to gain from it, especially since its now only 5 weeks until i hit target and still have 9.5lb to go! Am thinking i wont hit that but i'm going to get as near as i can.
Struggling to get myself to do exercise this week, i think its the dark nights making me just want to snuggle in my pjs!

Another bad weekend here! Had a huge chocolate craving sat night, was terrible. Plus, Sun tucked into pretzels and humous!! I must go for it this week, really don't want a gain. Only myself to blame, am crap :-(

Well done on the losses girls!

Tonianne and Jen, don't worry about the weekend, just get back on it :) You both seem to want to really avoid gains this week, so I'm sure you'll do it!

Trying to work healthy eating back into my main meals, and just snacking on whatever (in moderation, of course!) which is actually kind of working! Funeral on Wednesday, so it'll all go to pot, but it's working for today, and that's what matters for now! Going to attempt gym again tomorrow as I didn't manage to go at the weekend cause my emotions were all over the place and I didn't wanna cry at the gym haha! Really want to get back to exercise, I do miss it!

How has everyone's monday been? What's for dinner? xx

me too, haven't been truly awful like binging, but just not sw foods at all, today the same as I've been all over the place and no time for proper meals, not really hungry this evening though which is nice! xxx

You can tell when it's quiet on here we're off being naughty!

Saw my friends week old baby tonight, totally gorgeous.......I want a pink one!!

Just decided to try beef this christmas. It's only the 4 of us and turkeys are big blimin birds so gonna try something different. We were going to treat ourselves and eat out but £70 per head is a little excessive I think!!

Haha! Totally! I've been off since Friday now, had so much carb laden loveliness today, although sadly totally bloated, so back to reds for the rest of the week. It's crazy! Does everyone get this bloated from a day of carbs? I look pregnant! Awful!

How's everyone's Monday been? Xx

I definitely get very bloated from eating badly - not necessarily just from carbs, though it could be and I just don't pay attention haha! I've looked pregnant for the last 2 weeks haha, it's ridiculous!

Today has been alright! Managed to get an americano (plain coffee so actually healthy-ish haha!) from Starbucks before work, then got lots of stuff done at work and managed to get a present for my mum's goddaughter (basically family) who is 2 tomorrow - a little Peppa Pig tote bag and a bag of Haribo marshmallows to go in it! Two of her favourite things :p Got Peppa Pig wrapping paper and cards too! I'm so excited to see her face :D Can't believe she's 2 already! x

I do not suffer from carb bloating but eating processed food makes me bloated.

Jen, I am thinking of having lamb for xmas dinner. Have not had turkey for a few years now.

I'm gonna do duck And rib of beef I think :) parents are coming to ours and we hate turkey! Xx

I decided to have a sneaky look at the scales this morning and after what can only be described as gorging on everything this weekend I've put on only 1/4lb! Which I know I can easily get rid of & maybe ever drop another 1lb with it. Feel better now! Red days all week for me too Charl, I am finding that carbs constipate me (sorry for tmi!) especially bread, which then bloats me out.
For Chrismas dinner we're going out, it's £65 a head but my mother in law was insistent & since she's paying I'm not going to turn that down when it means I don't have to cook! More wine time ;)
Off Christmas shopping today with my sister, it's pouring down with rain here so that's going to be fun! Hope you all have good days x

Ooh, that's good Toni, keep going til sat! If someone else is paying on christmas day then that's fab!

Hubby is cooking, non particularly sw friendly but not loads of calories so am ok with that! :)

Agh! I was doing so well today until a crumpet craving hit me. Dang it.xx

I've done ok, except a load of biscuits at work, potato rosti from m&s, garlic bread, vanilla cheesecake and 3 mini bars of green and blacks chocolate, oh and 2 glasses of red wine!!

What has happened to us?!!

I know! I'm getting there I just keep having insane cravings!

I WILL be better tomorrow! I think it's because we've already done quite well and feel generally much happier/ more comfortable in our own skin now, kinda makes me complacent, I'm not where I want to be, but I feel much better than last Xmas so think I've just got stuck maintaining rather than losing. Wanted to get to target by Xmas but next June is fine for me really as I want to be totally happy by Glasto time.

I don't really mind how slow it is over winter I always find losing weight in the cold months hard as I just want to be a hermit xxx

Aw guys! Pretty much the same situation here still haha. Hopefully you guys can pull it back :)

Funeral tomorrow so its going to be another bad day D: really not looking forward to it, but it has to be done... :(

X

Back