DOING SW FROM HOME???

Yea, all a bit shaken up. But am thankful he wasn't seriously hurt and the littlun wasn't there too

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Sounds scary, hope he's ok. My 2yo was intent on 'helping' with dinner tonight and I felt like I needed 6 pairs of eyes and arms! I'm always surprised how tough little ones are! X

Just seen an advert for The Mirror.

They gonna have a 3 part SW plan in the paper starting tomorro.
Might be the kick start I need. Don`t really want to go back to group with my tail between my legs
just to get the new books!

Ahh Jen hope he's ok! And hope you are too! Good one for not turning to the wine tho!
My boyfs mum offered me a glass tonight but I said no as I'm having a Dry Jan! So instead me and the Boyf drove around looking at potential houses and the areas they were in etc! Went to about 7 haha! It brat going out getting drunk n spending money tho ha! X

That's exciting tilly! Hopefully you'll have more luck with houses this year. Running upto easter is normally quite good for the house market, fingers crossed! Very exciting :)

Oliver's fine this morning, thank goodness, just me that's traumatised lol

Sat morning is always bacon sarnie's but don't have any hexb bread in so might just have eggs and bacon. Had a banana so far as woke up starving. Hopefully the weekend won't be too terrible, they are normally a struggle!

:)

Your story takes me back to when my kids were little! Jenny.
My kids were always getting into scrapes and survived!
(obviously they did otherwise I wouldn`t be a nanna!)
It was me that was tearing my hair out and having sleepless nights!

I now do what what my mother and late mother-in-law did when my kids were little.
When I visit I fill them with sweets and coke. When they start bouncing off the walls
I announce that I have to go home!

I know it sounds evil, but as nanna I`m allowed. It`s in the job description!

STS this week which I can tell you I am very pleased with! Still 2lbs on from Xmas but that I can live with and hopefully a week back on plan will shift it or at least the majority of it. Phew!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done hun and 2lbs considering it was christmas is amazing!

My syns have now gone on 2 biscuits, darn it!

Well I thought I'd gotten away with a bit this xmas as I was 13.5 on Boxing Day but I think it's all caught up as I'm now 13.11, 1lb more than 2 days ago :(

Gonna just get back to it properly and stop messing around as I'm scared it'll go up more.

Going to do EE this weekend to get back into it, then red mon - Friday. :( massive sad face! Xx

Aw hun :( I'm sure getting back on plan will help you lose that quicker than you think. Dust yourself down and get back on it xx

Well Done Tonianne for STS!
Just at the gym so trying to do what I can without making my shoulder worse as I've got to have physio in the next few weeks :(
X

Think you're all doing amazingly well to be honest considering you've it through Christmas and are still motivated to carry on ...:bighug:

:clap: Well done y'all xxx

Oh Charl love, sorry you're feeling crappy. Weight gain is horrid, especially after doing so well. I got very complacent over christmas, opening size 10 clothes was lush but now they actually need to fit. I thought I'd put on a few lbs but was really shocked at 8lbs, but that was since beginning of December. If I don't sort it out now, I will very quickly put it all back on and I'm NOT doing that!! We have done it once before so can and will do it again. We're all here to help and support each other :)

Done my first run tonight in 5 weeks, was extremely tough but feel soooooo much better, had forgotten that feeling. Only 3 miles but happy I did it :)

Well done on your run! I felt like I could easily undo all my hard work if I carried on the way I was, i never want to go back to the size I was! I've thrown away (well given to rag man) all my big clothes so the ones I have are all size 14/16 and under which is where I am now. Can't go back if I don't have anything to wear, that's my theory anyway!

This is my 'bad' nite but the last few months have bn bad as jst lost all motivation & put all bar couple lbs back on :-( Goin 2 houston wi work so nd 2 lose plus a wedding which i have a beautiful dress which is 2 or 3 sizes 2 wee which i want 2 get in2. Im doin C-2-5-K on treadmill then outside when weather btr - will intermingle wi 30DS. Gd luck ev1 :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

God I am making a pigs ear of this diet :-(

Right, I need to get my ass into hear because this week has been a bit rubbish.
Today;
2 weetabix with skimmed milk hexa from yesterday as I didn't use it!

Melon, pineapple and banana
Quavers-4.5 syns
Baby bel- 4syns
Stir fry with trimmed pork and beef
Squirty cream lite-50ml- 2 syns
Mixed frozen fruit
Stir fry sauce -9 syns (BUGGER)!!!!
BUGGER, BUGGER, BUGGER!!!!!!

Last edited:
I do it from home. I did it online in 2011 and lost over a stone in about 3 months. I have stuck to the general rules for the last 18 mths and managed to keep most of the weight off. After receiving a diagnosis of a brain AVM and aneurysm last year, I sort of lost touch with my healthy eating as I was not in a good place and felt a bit sorry for myself. Also being off work sick for 4 months didn't help. However, the lead up to Xmas 2012 I really started pigging out and put back on 6lbs. Although my BMI is ok, I don't feel very comfortable with my weight esp. as I'm only 5ft 2". I have started the SW again but am doing it myself using my previous food optimising book and SW magazines. I just need to take control of my syns again as I have always stuck to my 2 slices of w/meal toast for breakfast, stuck to skimmed milk and always use SW spag bol and chilli recipes which are virtually fat free, but started having sandwiches for lunch instead of my home made pasta salads and omelettes. We also started having more takeaways when the dark cold nights were upon us. I am determined to rid myself of this extra baggage so that I can start toning up for my holiday in July.

For the record, I only do the Extra Easy plan - I find it works for me with no confusion and no hunger pangs.

Liz (newbie)

Back