DOING SW FROM HOME???

These mozzarella burgers??? What are they, where do I get them from or do I make them?? Please and thank you :-D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They are linda McCartney vege 1/4 mozarella burgers in the frozen bit, my big asda always has them, 4 SYNS and fab x

mozarella burgers sound yummy!!

i wonder if i can con my hubby into thinking their regular meat burgers :)

he`s a bit phobic when it comes to veg!! Not exactly helpful on SW :)

Sorry for more talk of it GrannieAnnie!

But the rice pudding did not go to plan... Kind of undercooked and overcooked atty the same time?! Still ate it though haha!

Hi

I joined SW online yesterday. I am Indian vegetarian and having some problems in following it. I am hoping if someone could help me out here. I have been given EE for first week. Can free food be eaten as much as I am hungry or there is any limit to it. Of Course I wont indulge in the overeating. :p

Secondly there are few recipes on the website do I need to follow that or can I make my own food based on free foods?
Last but not the least is it possible to repeat the same dishes in the same week twice or thrice?

Please advice. Need help as Its my first day .

You can eat as much free foods as you like when you're hungry :) and yeah, have the same dishes as often as you'd like :)

Hi

I joined SW online yesterday. I am Indian vegetarian and having some problems in following it. I am hoping if someone could help me out here. I have been given EE for first week. Can free food be eaten as much as I am hungry or there is any limit to it. Of Course I wont indulge in the overeating. :p

Secondly there are few recipes on the website do I need to follow that or can I make my own food based on free foods?
Last but not the least is it possible to repeat the same dishes in the same week twice or thrice?

Please advice. Need help as Its my first day .

If you're a veggie you would probably be best following the green plan rather than EE so you can have extra healthy extras.

Free food has no limit as long as you're eating when hungry and finish eating when full.

As for following the receipies online, you don't have to just stick to them. You can eat whatever you like made up of free food, healthy extras and syns. There really is so much choice!

If you're a vege definitely do green days, it gives you a more balanced diet as you really need the extra nuts/bread/calcium of extra hex's.

Plus the lists of hex's are much better for green days too, loads more cheese options and nuts/seeds.

My bf loves the vege burgers, to be honest they taste really meaty.

They are 4 SYNS on all plans I think as it's soya mince they're made from (I think!) xx

Thank you, What is the difference between EE and Green Plan?

If you're a veggie you would probably be best following the green plan rather than EE so you can have extra healthy extras.

Free food has no limit as long as you're eating when hungry and finish eating when full.

As for following the receipies online, you don't have to just stick to them. You can eat whatever you like made up of free food, healthy extras and syns. There really is so much choice!

mozarella burgers sound yummy!!

i wonder if i can con my hubby into thinking their regular meat burgers :)

he`s a bit phobic when it comes to veg!! Not exactly helpful on SW :)

I have a phobia of artificial meat (meat substitute stuff). As for real veg no problem at all.

Thank you, What is the difference between EE and Green Plan?

I think there is a thread on the stickies section which explains all the plans including green which will probably explain it better than I could.

In short, meat and fish which is free on EE isn't free on green. You can still have the pasta/rice/potatoes/pulses, fruit, veg, eggs and fat free dairy as free. You also get an extra hea and heb. Plus there is more choice of heb's including cheeses, nuts and seeds.

I have a phobia of artificial meat (meat substitute stuff). As for real veg no problem at all.

How's it going Rosie? How much have you lost now? I got 2lbs away from my 4 stone target and then christmas happened!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Thank you I will go through this thread and will follow the green plan now.

I think there is a thread on the stickies section which explains all the plans including green which will probably explain it better than I could.

In short, meat and fish which is free on EE isn't free on green. You can still have the pasta/rice/potatoes/pulses, fruit, veg, eggs and fat free dairy as free. You also get an extra hea and heb. Plus there is more choice of heb's including cheeses, nuts and seeds.

As said before, there is no point doing ee if you're a veggie. Ee means you can mix protein (meat) and carbs (pasta/potato etc) so as you don't eat meat, stick to the green plan as more hex's :)

Thank you for the help and will ask again if I find any problem. :)

If you're a vege definitely do green days, it gives you a more balanced diet as you really need the extra nuts/bread/calcium of extra hex's.

Plus the lists of hex's are much better for green days too, loads more cheese options and nuts/seeds.

My bf loves the vege burgers, to be honest they taste really meaty.

They are 4 SYNS on all plans I think as it's soya mince they're made from (I think!) xx

How's it going Rosie? How much have you lost now? I got 2lbs away from my 4 stone target and then christmas happened!

Hi Jen, I have lost exactly 4 stone now and hoping to go in 11's zone this week. How are the boys. Hope they have recovered from illness and shock of the little accident.

Back