DOING SW FROM HOME???

sticking my fingers in my ears just in case there`s more talk of rice pudding! :D

Thanks Jen, I think I can loose my weight as I am blessed to have so many helpful people on this website. :D

As said before, there is no point doing ee if you're a veggie. Ee means you can mix protein (meat) and carbs (pasta/potato etc) so as you don't eat meat, stick to the green plan as more hex's :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Hi Jen, I have lost exactly 4 stone now and hoping to go in 11's zone this week. How are the boys. Hope they have recovered from illness and shock of the little accident.

Arr, well done hun! You should be very proud of yourself :)

Boys are good thanks! Oliver's preschool teacher asked about the microwave as he was telling the class about it, they all assumed he was being a normal 4yr old and making it up, lol!!

Arr, well done hun! You should be very proud of yourself :)

Boys are good thanks! Oliver's preschool teacher asked about the microwave as he was telling the class about it, they all assumed he was being a normal 4yr old and making it up, lol!!

Jen you have lost the weight before and you can do it again. Just stay with the plan and you lose the excess before you know it - new gain is easier to get rid of rather than old one. You had a little bit of hard time with the new job, boys not well and of course christmas. Also evenings being dark and cold does not hep. I am looking forward to lighter evenings to go for a walk after work.

Totally yummy dinner! Full fat premium sausages, mash with cabbage and leek and steamed broccoli and best of all hubby's home made onion gravy. Used up all of my syns but so worth it! Oh and sorry Granny but I had rice pudding too ;-) x

Creamy Vegetable Pie.jpg

Random pic for you all but my dinner looked and tasted so good I thought I'd show it off ;D

You ladies make me laugh, now I want rice pudding....

Laura I make mine with sweetner and water amd nutmeg. once its cooked I reheat it with a little hex milk stirred into it... you could add a tsp of jam too if you want more flavour and have the syns ;)

Upset about the syns in marshmallow I usually have the mini ones in hot choc I read here it was seven tiny ones for half a syn, could only get larger standard ones which are one syn each, so now I'm wondering are the tiny ones really 7 for half a syn if a standard is 1 syn.. I hope so I can't justify 1syn for one marshamallow :)

They are linda McCartney vege 1/4 mozarella burgers in the frozen bit, my big asda always has them, 4 SYNS and fab x

Oooh I'm going to try them they sound fab

Keep seeing the sausages in lidl and farmfoods but the packaging doesnt say if they are the rosemary and red onion ones or not grrr

Going to make homemade burgers this week free burgers. yummy, I saw on Man v Food a place steamed their burgers to keep all the beef flavour in so going to experiment and do thatthey also steamed the cheese so instead of just melting on the burger it went all thick and creamy and they spread it ontop mmmm

Glad everyone is interested in my tea haha! Honestly if you haven't tried the Mozarella Burgers then I'd strongly advise you to! They are yummy! I never have mine with a bun but that's just personal choice as I like mine with Savoury Rice and veg, plus I eat my Hex's earlier in the day ha! But I think I will try with a bun in the future and feel like I'm eating a big fat juicy meaty burger haha!

Tomorro I am making the pizza chicken with roasted new potatoes & roasted veg...so looking forward to it haha! Obsessed a little bit?!?! X

You ladies make me laugh, now I want rice pudding....

Laura I make mine with sweetner and water amd nutmeg. once its cooked I reheat it with a little hex milk stirred into it... you could add a tsp of jam too if you want more flavour and have the syns ;)

Upset about the syns in marshmallow I usually have the mini ones in hot choc I read here it was seven tiny ones for half a syn, could only get larger standard ones which are one syn each, so now I'm wondering are the tiny ones really 7 for half a syn if a standard is 1 syn.. I hope so I can't justify 1syn for one marshamallow :)
Weigh a big one that is 1 syn. Then weigh equivalent weight of small ones and you are sorted and know how many to a syn.

Li if you live near a sainsburys the do sugar free marsh mallows, you can have 4 for 1 SYN I think, perfect for ontop hot choc and they aren't tiny, reasonably sized :)

Li I saw that man vs food episode and nearly licked my tv because it looked so good! Let me know how it goes with steaming it, I'm not sure if it'd work in a regular steamer because they had that wierd bit silver steamer unit thing, but it might! If it does I will be eating that most days haha.

Day 2 on plan today. Am struggling a bit because its totm so I'm craving sweet stuff, plus my Grandad is in hospital so I'm just feeling generally low. I've had the worst 4 and a half years possible, if I told you it'd sound like an eastenders episode it's that depressing, and I've absolutely had enough of all the crap happening to me. It's someone else's turn to have the bad luck now, I need something good to happen! I'm such an upbeat, positive person that I try not to let it get me down but I just keep thinking that surely something got to give?
Sorry for the rant :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back