DOING SW FROM HOME???

I thought the calcium choices were Hex A and fibre choices Hex B.
Guess it doesnt make a huge amount of difference lol.
Bring on lunch time, im marvin!!

That is true for EE, but on green you have lots more B choices like nuts, seeds, dried fruit, the cheeses you can get for A choices as well as other cheese like soft cheese etc :)

Just made the tomato soup and oh my, it was delicious! I'm thinking it was 2/3rds veg so don't need any extra on the side but might have some fruit to be sure :)

Attachments

• image-2918089499.jpg
    image-2918089499.jpg
    608.5 KB · Views: 47
On green that'd be free but on red is it syns because of the baked beans? Or is the amount hex-able? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone! I'm on my first day and doing it from home as I can't afford to go to the classes. Today's gone ok bit I'm feeling hungry...I think I might be imagining it tho cos I've not eaten any less then I usually do. Fingers crossed I can stick with it! X

I know how you feel... I cant afford the classes either and what a bonus it is to find this website! I hear drinking water is the best thing if you are hungry, or clean your teeth,or do something distracting and if your tummy is still rumbling go and find something to eat (syn free) if its only to shut up the gurglings!:)

Hi all, thought i'd join you guys on this thread :)

I started back on SW in September using old books and lost 33lb up till Xmas. Went off plan for 3 weeks and gained 4.5 lb! Was really pleased with that!

Used the free Mirror voucher to get the new books at class last night, but i won't be going back. My hubby works weird shifts and i have 5 kids so committing to, and paying for a class isn't very practical.

Day 2 of being back on plan and it's going really well so far! I wrote myself a list and went to Asda to stock up!.

I do mainly green days as i am a mega fussy eater so having the required Superfree in EE would be a bit of a challenge to say the least.

Anyhoo, looking forward to getting to know u guys better.

xDebx

I always thought pasta n sauce was free but on the syn list off the slimming world site it says 4.5 syns

Pasta & sauce,
all varieties,
made up as directed,
per pack 4.5 syns 26.0 syns 4.5 syns

Confused.com :|

Hi Miss P

I think that all have to be synned apart from Batchelors ones as if you search on SW (see below) they are showing as free apart from Cheesey ones.

High-Veg Pasta n Sauce, Mushroom & Garlic, dried, 83g packFree12Free
High-Veg Pasta n Sauce, Tomato & Basil, dried, 75g packFree11Free
High-Veg Pasta n Sauce, Tomato & Mediterranean Vegetable, dried, 89g packFree13Free
Pasta n Sauce, Cheese & Broccoli, excluding milk & butter, 123g packetFree24Free
Pasta n Sauce, Cheese, Leek & Ham, excluding milk & butter, 120g packet1231
Pasta n Sauce, Chicken & Mushroom, excluding milk & butter, 122g packetFree22½Free
Pasta n Sauce, Macaroni Cheese, excluding milk & butter, 108g packet20½
Pasta n Sauce, Tomato, Onion & Herb, excluding milk & butter, 128g packetFree23Free

I always thought pasta n sauce was free but on the syn list off the slimming world site it says 4.5 syns

Pasta & sauce,
all varieties,
made up as directed,
per pack 4.5 syns 26.0 syns 4.5 syns

Confused.com :|

It says 'made up as directed' and it directs you to make it up with butter and milk, so that's where the syns come from there :) there are some free ones when you make them up with water, but some do have syns (though not as high as that) do be careful with them :)

I thought my one was 1 syn but that table shows it as free?! Get in, no syns wahoo!
I only make mine with water and then milk from my hex allowance :)

I know how you feel... I cant afford the classes either and what a bonus it is to find this website! I hear drinking water is the best thing if you are hungry, or clean your teeth,or do something distracting and if your tummy is still rumbling go and find something to eat (syn free) if its only to shut up the gurglings!:)

If you're hungry don't ignore it, eat!!! that's what makes SW better than all the other plans out there because it teaches you to listen to your body and what it is telling you. I was always told if I was feeling hungry on the plan and not eating then I was doing the plan wrong :) xx

Hi all, thought i'd join you guys on this thread :)

I started back on SW in September using old books and lost 33lb up till Xmas. Went off plan for 3 weeks and gained 4.5 lb! Was really pleased with that!

Used the free Mirror voucher to get the new books at class last night, but i won't be going back. My hubby works weird shifts and i have 5 kids so committing to, and paying for a class isn't very practical.

Day 2 of being back on plan and it's going really well so far! I wrote myself a list and went to Asda to stock up!.

I do mainly green days as i am a mega fussy eater so having the required Superfree in EE would be a bit of a challenge to say the least.

Anyhoo, looking forward to getting to know u guys better.

xDebx

Glad I`m not the only one using the Mirror voucher to get the new books with no intention of going back!
I`m going tomorrow!

I'm doing terribly at restarting there was just too much temptation in the house, I've just thrown all the leftover Xmas goodies out or I'll end up gaining another 8lbs! Xx

Back