DOING SW FROM HOME???

Arghhh just typed a big post and it doesn't look like its posted

Bought some LM sausages thinking they were The red onion and rosemary ones from lidl and I don't think they are... bums... Silly me there was me thinking hey they have a picture of red onions and rosemary surrounding some sausages they must be the ones....

Better bloody taste nice, I think these ones are 2 syns each or something two syns for a meatfree sausage !!!!

On a green day, yes :) You have more choices too, like brie etc :) x

Laura I thought you could have any cheese as a hex choice, I usually have cheddar but I've had shropshire blue the last couple of days, was planning on some brie this weekend ( using up the left overs from Christmas) is it only Green days for some cheeses then?

Li I saw that man vs food episode and nearly licked my tv because it looked so good! Let me know how it goes with steaming it, I'm not sure if it'd work in a regular steamer because they had that wierd bit silver steamer unit thing, but it might! If it does I will be eating that most days haha.

Day 2 on plan today. Am struggling a bit because its totm so I'm craving sweet stuff, plus my Grandad is in hospital so I'm just feeling generally low. I've had the worst 4 and a half years possible, if I told you it'd sound like an eastenders episode it's that depressing, and I've absolutely had enough of all the crap happening to me. It's someone else's turn to have the bad luck now, I need something good to happen! I'm such an upbeat, positive person that I try not to let it get me down but I just keep thinking that surely something got to give?
Sorry for the rant :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am sorry about your grandad and the way you feel. I am sure everything get better soon. Do not worry about the rant. We are here to listen to any of our friends on here and hope to be able to help, so do not apologise and rant away any time you fancy. Big hug and I send you some positive thoughts. xx

Li I had the LM sausage for dinner tonight, I picked them up by mistake too, they were yummy! I find sausages taste so fatty & these had all the nice taste without the fatty taste :) not sure they were worth 4 syns (I had 2) but I will have them again, maybe 1 with a SW fry up.

Well the weekend was a disaster syn wise, but nothing I wasn't planning for. Lets hope I can stay on plan all week and have a good first proper week back on. I'm already feeling much better, more energy and not so sluggish. My poor fridge is stuffed to bursting with fruit and veggies so I've got no excuses. Only problem is I've got a terrible sweet craving tonight and nothing in (I don't normally crave sweet stuff). Off out to dancing practice in a mo though, so hopefully I can ignore it. Either that or my daughter's selection box will be calling to me!

Li I had the LM sausage for dinner tonight, I picked them up by mistake too, they were yummy! I find sausages taste so fatty & these had all the nice taste without the fatty taste :) not sure they were worth 4 syns (I had 2) but I will have them again, maybe 1 with a SW fry up.

Dont mind the 4 syns if they are yummy...
I bought the LM vegemince as it was on offer too and it was yummmy so I have better hopes for the sausages now. The mince was far better than the quorn one I usually mix quorn and lean mince so bulk it out for less cals but I'd happily have the LM stuff on it's own...

Well the weekend was a disaster syn wise, but nothing I wasn't planning for. Lets hope I can stay on plan all week and have a good first proper week back on. I'm already feeling much better, more energy and not so sluggish. My poor fridge is stuffed to bursting with fruit and veggies so I've got no excuses. Only problem is I've got a terrible sweet craving tonight and nothing in (I don't normally crave sweet stuff). Off out to dancing practice in a mo though, so hopefully I can ignore it. Either that or my daughter's selection box will be calling to me!

I don;t usually crave sweet stuff but when I do I hit the options diet hot chocolate I find that takes the craving away for 2 syns

Evening all, you've all been very chatty today!

Toni, how you doing my lovely? Sorry you're feeling sooo low, rant away, I find this place great for ranting! Any news on your grandad? Have a lovely sw friendly dinner with a low cal pud, you should feel a bit better.

Done well today, only 5syns or so on crisps. Got gammon on the go, the smell is lush. My tight trousers are feeling looser so know the bloating is going, yay! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Li I saw that man vs food episode and nearly licked my tv because it looked so good! Let me know how it goes with steaming it, I'm not sure if it'd work in a regular steamer because they had that wierd bit silver steamer unit thing, but it might! If it does I will be eating that most days haha.

Day 2 on plan today. Am struggling a bit because its totm so I'm craving sweet stuff, plus my Grandad is in hospital so I'm just feeling generally low. I've had the worst 4 and a half years possible, if I told you it'd sound like an eastenders episode it's that depressing, and I've absolutely had enough of all the crap happening to me. It's someone else's turn to have the bad luck now, I need something good to happen! I'm such an upbeat, positive person that I try not to let it get me down but I just keep thinking that surely something got to give?
Sorry for the rant :/

Awww Toni big hugs, I'm sorry youve had a crap few years, but brighter things will come along just keep positive...

Well my plan for the burgers was to shape them somehow put them in ramekins and cook in a bain-marie and see what happens, same with the cheese, for once a SW friendly Man V Food haha

Li if you live near a sainsburys the do sugar free marsh mallows, you can have 4 for 1 SYN I think, perfect for ontop hot choc and they aren't tiny, reasonably sized :)

Oooh Sainsburys here I come.... Thanks Charl,

No news so far tonight, although I'm taking it that no news is good news! I'm feeling better tonight, think my rant on here did me good plus I had a good chat with one of my friends and just talked at her really - helped to vocalise everything.

Can I ask a tmi question? The last two days I've had a cup of hot water and lemon in the morning after I get up, both days I've felt like its cleared out my system...to put it in a nice way! Is this what it does and it's normal?

No idea if it's 'supposed' to do that but if it does have one before every wi!!

Haha well it only happens of an evening after having it in the morning...maybe on a wi I'll have it the night before and hope for a morning reaction! Nice!

Jst bn readin the info on the sheets i downloaded from SW online which i thought would b helpful 2 u lovely folks as i was nvr told this at class.

"There is no need 2 add superfree food 2 healthy extra meals bcos theres already a control built in. Beans on toast, the toast is a HEx B choice or syns. U dont have 2 add veg or fruit etc unless want 2"

This helps me as i have porrideg in morning which is fillin enuf without adding fruit. Some ppl may still want 2 but thot 4 those that strughle like me it may ease their minds a little.

I am readin ev1s posts so mostly at work on fone & can reply quick enuf 2 ev1s posts that i want 2. Can only say kp strong 4 those with a lot of things goin on in their lives. More than likely a lot of us has bn thru similar & can help along the way. Others jst b there wi words of encouragement :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

"There is no need 2 add superfree food 2 healthy extra meals bcos theres already a control built in. Beans on toast, the toast is a HEx B choice or syns. U dont have 2 add veg or fruit etc unless want 2"

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Wow, never knew that, thanks!!

Hah not my day on the veggie front hubs went to buy sf style quorn burgers and came back with bacon style quorn somehoe. Anyone tried it before. I suppose i could do a carbonara style dish with it

Back