DOING SW FROM HOME???

Can't decide to either have SE or Red day today, going to Asda with hubs for coffee so do I take a sneaky salad with me or a prawn sandwich to eat whilst he orders the inevitable meal....hmm?

I was going to do a red day but now that means rejigging my meals for today I hate being so indesisive

Hey,
can i check what the thing is about lemon water!?
I have tried trawling the thread, but seem to be missing something!
Thanks
Lx

Hi hum it's a mug of hot water with a couple of slices of lemon or lemon juice in, it kins of gives you a cleanse and is good for the digestive system, stomach aches etc

Slightly off topic but I really want to add my photo to my profile but it tells me access is denied. I know there is a min number of posts or something but do you have to make profile changes from a computer rather than the app?

Hi hum it's a mug of hot water with a couple of slices of lemon or lemon juice in, it kins of gives you a cleanse and is good for the digestive system, stomach aches etc

Ooh, thank you - sounds good! x

*****! Honestly Toni, nearly had an accident this morning! Crumbs! Who knew?! I've always had terrible bloating and ibs where I can't go for days so maybe this will help sort me out!

Thanks for the tip! X

I use lemon water to heal everything ;) Good for stomach pains etc, I think you'll all settle down a bit after a few days though

Slightly off topic but I really want to add my photo to my profile but it tells me access is denied. I know there is a min number of posts or something but do you have to make profile changes from a computer rather than the app?

You a have to have posted 20 times and you can't do it off an app as far as I know. I've tried on my app but can't do it. I'm going to try my computer later. X

I think it's 50 posts from memory then it lets you change it

or it could be twenty;)

Is there any way to find out how many posts you have done?

Is there any way to find out how many posts you have done?

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.
This is what it says on the newbie page from my computer - you can definitely view more on computer than app.
You are showing 33 posts
x

Thanks ladies you know how to give me the boost I need!!
Id strongly recommend the hot lemon water! I drink loads on Sun and by Mon my body was fully cleansed if u get me haha!!

Still sticking to plan even after my deflation this morning and maybe your all right I might lose more next week?!

Charl I'd say I've got around 13lb I want to lose so maybe I have plateaued slightly? Do u think I might be best cutting back on my syns?! x

Wow thankyou! I'm just off for a little walk so will have a look online later. Ruth x

If ur meal is part HEx then u dont nd 2 add any superfree - i posted a small bit about this a few pages back. Also when i went 2 classes i was told that as long as u got ur 5 a day that was ok as i struggled with the 1/3 thing but when checked i eas eatin well over the 5 s day!! The superfree with meals is so u dont overeat on other stuff 1st.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Tilly how many SYNS are you having now? Are you having similar things most days? Like breakfast and lunches? As I know the best week loss I had was from alternating red and green, also if you've been exercising that's probably made your muscles hold on to some extra fluids. Xx

Ok, so got up this morning all ready to try the lemon and hot water to help flush me out before WI tonight (went terribly off plan for dinner and cocktails last night! DAMN!) as I'm taking advantage of the voucher so I can go to group... But all the lemons have gone! No! Do you think it would work with lemon juice out of a squeezy bottle haha?!

Really scared about tonight, I know my scales always show a few pounds lower than on other scales (consistently though, so I'm not fooling myself haha!) and I know I must have put on at least 7lbs (especially after last night!) so it's not going to be good :(

Can't wait to get the books though, going to be so helpful to properly look through it all and see any changes! If I find anything interesting (changes, new syn values etc) I will let you guys know :) Though I'm hoping that there are only the ones posted a few days ago as they were annoying enough as it is! x

Charl- I'm still having 105 for the week...should I reduce this? Was never told any info at class on when to lower syns?! I do tend to have similar breakfasts (weetabix or my 2 w/meal toast) but have been really mixing up my lunches n teas and trying new things! I hate red days as I'm not a great lover of meat (I will eat it but just not loads!) so I have been having Quorn with loads of veg and either potato, rice or pasta. I never overeat and try not to eat too late...
X

Charl- I'm still having 105 for the week...should I reduce this? Was never told any info at class on when to lower syns?! I do tend to have similar breakfasts (weetabix or my 2 w/meal toast) but have been really mixing up my lunches n teas and trying new things! I hate red days as I'm not a great lover of meat (I will eat it but just not loads!) so I have been having Quorn with loads of veg and either potato, rice or pasta. I never overeat and try not to eat too late...
X

Hey Tilly, what about fluids? I have found in the past that upping water can give a bit of a boost… you also might find that your body will catch up with your 'good' week in next weeks weigh in…
x

Back