DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thanks girls. I needed the downer, it will make me think twice next time. Wasting syns on bread.....so not worth it x

It takes something like that to set things in your mind sometimes xxx

Are you both from Southend or near? I live in Basildon! X

Yup! I'm in the Leigh on Sea area and tonianne is nearer Southend! :D

Just had a mini magnum ice cream. They were calling to me!

Oh they are lovely and worth it... Last year Asda were doing mini magnum style ones for the olympics and they were quite low in syns I hope they do someting similar this year...

Well, I've changed my WI day to a Saturday morning! My treat night is usually Saturday so only seems right as ill only end up feeling rubbish on the sunday morning knowing i only have 1 day to undo the damage!
Only my first week (started monday!) so pretty happy to say I've lost 6lbs since then :D woohoo!!
Next official WI will be Sat 19th! Back to my pre-xmas weight now and In the 12's too so very pleased with myself :D

Hey girls! Laura you looked canny with your uv paint! Makes me feel old!

Just got back from the hobbit! So good! Can't believe I had no idea it was 3 films tho, what an idiot. The 3d was amazing, best I've seen yet. Just gutted it was off at the IMAX as on that giant screen would have been unreal!

Had such a bad food day but I said I was flexi-synning so I will. Need to work out the SYNS In everything somehow, I said 80 to myself this morning so hope I haven't gone over! Eek.

Ooohhh ladies I found some LM peri peri burgers in the coop just before I wondered if anyone had online SYNS could tell me what they are xxxx

Just got back from the hobbit! So good! Can't believe I had no idea it was 3 films tho, what an idiot. The 3d was amazing, best I've seen yet. Just gutted it was off at the IMAX as on that giant screen would have been unreal!

Had such a bad food day but I said I was flexi-synning so I will. Need to work out the SYNS In everything somehow, I said 80 to myself this morning so hope I haven't gone over! Eek.

Ooohhh ladies I found some LM peri peri burgers in the coop just before I wondered if anyone had online SYNS could tell me what they are xxxx

Aw thanks hun! never mind about the food! You enjoyed yourself so that's good :)

Syns online is messing up for me so I can't check, sorry! Would love to know though x

Just worked it all out and it's 84 so a little over so will reduce my SYNS to 10 for the rest of the week to balance the extra I had xx

Evening all,
Have a very busy focused day today. Cleaned my house from top to bottom today which hopefully has burnt me some calories. Cooked chicken and potato curry and rice with broccoli and cauliflower for tea tonight. Prepared a tuna, potato and pasta salad for lunch and sorted out my OH's cottage pie and veg to take to work with him. Will be cooking a spaghetti bolognasie for the boys and I for tea tomorrow and savings some for my OH for Monday before he for a to work. Feeling very positive and organised x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Evening all,
Have a very busy focused day today. Cleaned my house from top to bottom today which hopefully has burnt me some calories. Cooked chicken and potato curry and rice with broccoli and cauliflower for tea tonight. Prepared a tuna, potato and pasta salad for lunch and sorted out my OH's cottage pie and veg to take to work with him. Will be cooking a spaghetti bolognasie for the boys and I for tea tomorrow and savings some for my OH for Monday before he for a to work. Feeling very positive and organised x

Keep it up. Planning is my saviour!! And all that food sounds yummy!! X

Well done for all the planning and prep! Xx

Hello peeps :)....thought I would be coming crawling back with my tail between my legs after weighing in for the first time this morning post-Christmas:

Pre-Christmas weight: 176.75lbs
Post-Christmas weight: 176.5lbs (-0.25lbs)

I am thrilled! I'm enjoying a (..few...) smallish treats this weekend before being 110% back on it on Monday morning!.....(Must finish off the Christmas chocs!.....the Lindt balls are the worst!)

Hope everyone had a fab Christmas and is having a lovely weekend....I'm enjoying my first chilled weekend since the festivities..zzzz :) x x

Woohoo! Welcome back Kelly, you've done amazingly well!!

Ah nicest thing ever to get to the end of the day and realise you've got a Hexa and 2 syns left... Chocolate milkshake, yes please! X

If they're the frozen ones in a 4 pack online is saying 5 syns per burger xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome all the newbies & good luck!!

Hiya everyone hope your all ok sounds like everyones doing brilliantly! I've had an 'alright' day foodwise. The thing is im staying at my boyf's whilst his folks are away so it's so much harder to stick to routine than in mine where everything is SW friendly! Made a lovely SW Spag Bol for us tonight and did have 2 pieces of garlic bread but I bought the WW petit pan garlic n herb so my Boyf had the majority and I just had 2 slices. I have probably gone well over on my syns this week but I'm still trying to be SW friendly when I can then from Mon I'll be back in mine where everything is SW friendly! Plus with mum on board now she's been looking through the free SW mags from The Mirror and is gunna try a few of the recipes this week! Mmm!
X

Welcome Purfeckshun and Good Luck! X

Having a nice glass of milk and a small packet of animal biscuits to try and use some syns as only used 2 yesterday and 2 today. It's tough being on this diet ;-) Night all x

Back