DOING SW FROM HOME???

Haha! I was just thinking the same so I've made some SW chips! Although I will be up until about 4am writing an essay! Eek! Should have done it earlier, oh well! X

Thanks love! It's just reflective so not academic, so shouldn't be too bad I don't think, well that's what I'm telling myself! Xx

It's a bit sad but it does take over your life a bit...I end up talking about SW all the time....how many syns things are, how many syns I can have, if im hungry, if im full lol!! My poor bf must hate it!!!! :/ x

My OH is behind me 100% but only because he wants to lose too and I prepare all his food and tell him what he can and can't eat. We eat, breathe and sleep SW at the moment. Got a ball coming up in March and need to get into my ball gown. Speaking of which, I am off for a packet of animal biscuits and a glass of milk before bed. Night all x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Whoop whoop - 2 off this week :D There was a degree of naughtiness went on with beer and a chinese takeaway, but I didn't go mad. I cleaned mine and mum's carpets with a borrowed rugdoctor - blimey my biceps and back were killing me after, great exercise! plus I reckon I must have burned some extra calories sobbing my heart out at Les Miserables yesterday. Best movie I've seen... possibly ever.

Oh dear, my mum started SW last Sunday she too is doing it at home. She's just phoned me thoroughly fed up she's only lost a pound. She hasn't cheated because she's been writing it down religiously the only thing that I can think that wouldn't have helped is that she isn't always having her b choices. I just wondered if anyone had every experienced this in their first week?

My husband and I started together, ate the same,I lost 3 pounds,he put on a pound the first week. He was really down. We put it down to the fact he was eating more food of the right kind. He was so disheartened that first week. The following weigh in, I lost 1 he lost 7 lbs. We were never the same for weight losses, it works differently for different bodies. I saw one girl put on first week then maintain for two, she was going to give up, but then started to lose good amounts. Its common I think. She will see the weight come off if she sticks at it. SW mag I read, actually said you should really look at weight loss month to month as seven days is not enough to measure it. Also due to body changes I expect. Hoping your Mum has a great loss next weigh in. It really worked for hubby and I. We have been at target for over a year now.

3lb off for me this morning. Very happy with that. Just the last 1.5 xmas gain to lose and I'll be back on track for my target :)
Well done other losers he he

Sent from my Galaxy S2

Woohoo!! Well done on the losses guys :D

Hoping I'll see a good one on Weds as I have worked hard to claw back my stupid alcohol night on Friday!! My scales seem to show a difference already (I know, mid week weighing!! :O) but whether or not it will be a true loss, who knows?!

You are brave ladies having your wi on a Monday morning, that must be commitment :)

Hi everyone, I'm new to the thread :D I did slimming world last year, lost 2 stone but fell off the wagon after i went on holiday and regained 1.5 stone, kept trying to get back on it last year but my head wasn't in it so i kept failing! but got back on it last monday, going to cancel my online membership and try going it alone as its costing a lot just for the online membership and i dont use it loads either tbh just for looking up the odd syns, so decided to try on my own, i still have my books from last year, and the new book this year with healthy extras in etc but i only do red and green days anyway, first weigh in this morning I had a loss of 3.5lbs which I'm very happy with, i've followed red days all last week, thinking I might do same again this week, good luck everyone this week :)

Hey guys I've restarted sw from home today! I have a 5 month old baby and have started a diet pretty much every week since he was born with very little success! I turn 30 in April so determined to lose at least a stone by then if not more! Would be great to keep in touch with others on here fit inspiration and support x

Well Done all on the brilliant losses!! Amazing achievements keep up the hard work!!

Hiya to all the newbies this group is getting bigger by the day which is a good thing! Loads of help & support!!

I've had a good day so far so hopefully I can get a loss on wed! Back at home from tonight so a nice home cooked meal when I get in from work then I'll plan with mum what were having the rest of the week! X

I'm back doing SW from home - I haven't gained :D:D, just wanted to get a bit more focused and to try and lose a bit more. :)

Well done everyone, I can safely say this thread is keeping me motivated even though I'm feeling a bit rubbish today! Usually I just want to reach for the biscuit tin, or chocolate, but I just come on here each time I feel like that and it makes me stop and remember why I'm doing it! :D thanks everyone :D

Well my first weigh in this morning and I lost 2lbs.

A little bit disappointed if I'm honest, I stuck to the plan 100% and can honestly say I didn't cheat or slip up once, but hey, at least it's 2 down and not up I guess!

I have about 20lbs more I want to loose so if I carry on as I am, it should take about 10 wks which doesn't seem that long really?

2lbs is a good loss! :) It's deffo better to lose it slowly, it stops you putting it back on so quickly I think! If you continue on the 2lb a week, then 10 weeks is nothing!! Congrats on your loss! :) x

Back