DOING SW FROM HOME???

40 cals so 2 syns and yeah .. i got fudge, bournville and hazelnut too! nomnoom

The hazelnut one is absolutely gorgeous. They're 4 for £1 in Asda at the moment and I bought the fudge one and 2 bournville ones as well as a hazelnut one. Had the caramel one last week and its was ok, would say the options toffee one was nicer though :) x

Hi girls,
I posted on here last wednesday as I was a little disheartened with my mid week WI and I am so glad to say that I LOST 3LBS cant believe it I was thrilled and so I just wanted to say to you all thanks for your replies and motivation.Glad I had such a big loss as the previous times I've done SW I've never really had that.Now to keep on the loosing track.thanks again

Ooo I've got a mint options to warm me up after the school run. 2 syns is so worth it :)

Hi girls,
I posted on here last wednesday as I was a little disheartened with my mid week WI and I am so glad to say that I LOST 3LBS cant believe it I was thrilled and so I just wanted to say to you all thanks for your replies and motivation.Glad I had such a big loss as the previous times I've done SW I've never really had that.Now to keep on the loosing track.thanks again

Well done :)

Hi girls,

and this is why mid week weigh in s are evil lol.
Well done!

Sent from my Galaxy S2

Well Done Bex!

In Aldi you can get 8 Hot Choc with Mint for 99p and only 2 syns per sachet...cost effective as well as yummy! X

Oh that's a good buy, I really like their batch loaves and they are so much cheaper than the supermarket. Not that I get to eat much of it anymore lol I'll defo look out for the hot chocs next time, thankyou :)

Hey guys and gals!! Im a SW virgin and am just coming up to the end of my first week! Im slightly nervous that im going to be the only person that its not going to work for, and am so so scared about my first weigh in on Wednesday! :( Im doing all green days as im a vegetarian, and find it hard to believe that the amount of food im eating is going to result in a weight loss :( im so scared that ive been doing something wrong and my first weigh in is going to result in like a stone in weight gain!!

Would love to hear from any other newbies that might be feeling the same way as me, or some more experienced SW-ers that can give me some special words to boost my confidence!! Eeeeeeeeshk :( xxx

Hi folks!

Welcome to all the newbies and well done on the losses to all those that had their wi today. WOOP! WOOP!
Bleep freezing here and spent most of the day at the hospital. The saga will be on my weight loss diary so I won`t bore everyone here! :)

Having cheese n onion pie for tea soon. Looking forward to that!

Well done everyone with your losses, I'm WI tomorrow, so see what happens there. With all this talk of aldi, I might have to venture far far away on a busride that I've never taken before. Is it worth it?? The joys of not having a car

Helloo...
Mm, bachelor's Thai style rice and LM sausages for tea, was yum :)
Bit of a wrong weekend as ended up away with little control, but made the best I could of what was there.. then OH ordered Indian last night because I got back so late... Flexi syn'd and didn't overeat the Indian it like I have in past!! Not much hope, but back to 100% today :)

I was pretty terrified the first time I went to aldi lol The shop is fine and if your not a brand snob (don't know who is anymore) then it's pretty good for certain bits and bobs. It's the tills that get me, there is no space at the end to pack your bags and they literally throw your shopping at you. I'm sure there trying to break the land speed record for a bottle of ketchup lol If you prepare yourself you can do it :) Ruth x

No not a brand snob, I have tons of basics, value etc in my cupboard. Just wondering if it is worth the extra long drive, when I can go to lidl down the road. The thing that interests me is the 6 items and the hot chocolate for 99p (how sad!). If I do go any recommendations as what to buy other than meat as I do green only.

Takes a bit of getting used to! The idea is you pack on the shelf at the back. As regards brands, you haven`t met my sister in law. You can`t tell her that own brands are just as good! :)

Haha it's true, you definitely need to be prepared before you shop in Aldi! Need to have your wits about you ;D They really are amazing for their value for money though - we find their fresh produce (even the super 6 stuff!! - lasts much longer than the more expensive and less impressive stuff sold in the supermarkets! They're also great for cheap tins of stuff like chopped toms, mushy peas etc etc :) Seriously take advantage of the super 6 though, always brilliant stuff!

Just had some more of my chilli for dinner and actually remembered my HexA of cheddar this time! Was immense and sooo much better with the cheese! Recipe's here if you want to try Chilli Non Carne | The Ramblings of a Mad Woman

Just realised, other than the 20g or so of bacon I had with my breakfast, I've basically had nearly a whole vegetarian week! Might break that tomorrow though as there's chicken in the fridge and I feel a homemade Nando's coming on! Will see though :)

How's everyone's monday been, anyone get much snow? My friend up at Nottingham uni got loooads of it! Lucky :(

Yes :) You can buy some there, but if you have your own, I'd bring them! :)

Back