DOING SW FROM HOME???

And me! TOTM for me so at least there's some kind of reason. Thanks so much everyone for the kind words, you've changed my mind around (was mainly hormones I think!) And I'm happy now :) all set to start afresh tomorrow - forgetting all about the chicken pie, cider and chocolate biscuits tonight haha :p

Cabbage 'fried' with bacon is amazingly yummy! I could easily eat a big bowl of that and with no partner to scare off hahaha! X

well he isnt so much scared anymore he just isnt talking to me and breathing from his mouth hahaha

I am still laughing about the cabbage! Just glad its not only me that ate a bowl of it!

Cabbage with bacon though.... Loving that idea! It's odd what concoctions you can come up with on sw depending on what's in the cupboard!

Boo, just looking thru my bag of unwanted Xmas presents, and there was a broken kinder egg from my stocking... Ate about half... So syns over now.. silly me :(

And me! TOTM for me so at least there's some kind of reason. Thanks so much everyone for the kind words, you've changed my mind around (was mainly hormones I think!) And I'm happy now :) all set to start afresh tomorrow - forgetting all about the chicken pie, cider and chocolate biscuits tonight haha :p

Cabbage 'fried' with bacon is amazingly yummy! I could easily eat a big bowl of that and with no partner to scare off hahaha! X

That's brilliant! I'm so glad you're feeling positive again :)

I am still laughing about the cabbage! Just glad its not only me that ate a bowl of cabbage!

Cabbage with bacon though.... Loving that idea! It's odd what concoctions you can cone up with on de depending on what's in the cupboard!

Boo, just looking thru my bag of unwanted Xmas presents, and there was a broken kinder egg from my stocking... Ate about half... So syns over now.. silly me :(

Never mind hun, tomorrow is another day ;-)

Never mind hun, tomorrow is another day ;-)

True, and there was a time I would have eaten the lot, so 3syns could have been worse!!

Had a big row with hubby last night, should know by now not to go to sleep on an argument. So feeling really rubbish today :-(

Altho, reading your kind words Tilly and Charl is soooo lovely, thank u. Bit of a blubbering wreck now lol. I really must remind myself how far I've come in a year. The difference is quite shocking :) I really couldn't have done it without this place, you're my lifeline! I still look at myself and think yuck, maybe I should pin an old pic of me in the kitchen for inspiration! I am happy about my achievement 80% of the time! I suppose 4 stone in 9 months is pretty good going! :)

Thank you tho girls, you're lovely :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Had a sneaky peek at scales, 1lb gain. Am ok with that as I know how my body reacts to carbs, had rice twice this week. Is disappointing that my body doesn't like green days tho! A day of red might bring me to a sts for tomorrow's wi, fingers crossed :)

Hope you work things out with hubby Jen, I know how that feels. 1lb gain isn`t too much, you`ve done great so far!

I haven`t been online for a few days been having computer trouble. Had to get my son to come and sort it out, hopefully things should be ok now. Been missing posting here and doing my online hobby of family history. Need to seriously update my food diary!

Off to have a cuppa!

Oh dear, the snow is arriving. We have a severe weather warning for tomorrow, wouldn't bother me but got work tomorrow and I hate driving in the snow!

Jen hope things are calming down between you and hubs now

and erm excuse me 4stone in nine months isn't bad? It's fantastic chick...
Hope you don't get too much snow until after your shift, I hate driving in the stuff it wouldn't be such a problem if eveyone drove appropriately to the conditions but the roads come to a stop with two or three flakes of the stuff... I'll get the kids sledges out later whilst I can get the shed door open and empty therubbish on top of them onto the patio so that will ensure we don't get any haha

Red day today for me so I might do cabbage and bacon to go with some sea bass .. thanks Laura x

Had a sneaky early WI and only showing 1/2lb loss even though I've been on plan all week so hoping a red day will help, plus I've got a lunch out tomorrow and I don't know where we're going yet so I can't plan ahead, don't particularly want another EE day this week but i'm guessing it will be...

Right off to make snowmen and snowflakes for playgroup tomorrow..

I might be a bit behind the times with these but I've just had a pasta n sauce hi veg country vegetable. It was delicious! Am I right in thinking there free too? My 2 yr old didn't think the same however, I just found him eating a lip sil lol!

I might be a bit behind the times with these but I've just had a pasta n sauce hi veg country vegetable. It was delicious! Am I right in thinking there free too? My 2 yr old didn't think the same however, I just found him eating a lip sil lol!

Hiya, they are free on EE and the green plan but not the red. Hope that helps. Lol at your toddler... Bless him :) x

Yes, pasta n sauce hi veg are free :D Couldn't help but laugh at the lip sil snack haha! 2 is such a brilliant age, they do such hilarious things!

Feeling positive again this morning, so its all good!!

Glad you liked the bacon and cabbage idea haha... Was worried after I posted it that I sounded like a right lunatic! Really is lovely though :) Not sure what I'm eating today though just woke up and had breakfast at half 1!! Been feeling like the depression is sinking in again lately, but I know it's more feeling fed up at the unemployment situation - I really want this apprenticeship and until they pull their finger out and organise the next interview I feel like I may as well just sleep all day! Going too far now though and I'm literally wasting away the whole day in bed... Not healthy!

Off to think about food plans for the day/week :) x

Yes, pasta n sauce hi veg are free :D Couldn't help but laugh at the lip sil snack haha! 2 is such a brilliant age, they do such hilarious things!

Feeling positive again this morning, so its all good!!

Glad you liked the bacon and cabbage idea haha... Was worried after I posted it that I sounded like a right lunatic! Really is lovely though :) Not sure what I'm eating today though just woke up and had breakfast at half 1!! Been feeling like the depression is sinking in again lately, but I know it's more feeling fed up at the unemployment situation - I really want this apprenticeship and until they pull their finger out and organise the next interview I feel like I may as well just sleep all day! Going too far now though and I'm literally wasting away the whole day in bed... Not healthy!

Off to think about food plans for the day/week :) x

I have depression too Laura, since i was 14. Been on antidepressants for the past 10 yrs or so, but last yr had the yr from hell when my marriage of 25 yrs broke up, along with other crisises along the way so my doc sent me to see a cbt therapist. I had my 2nd appt with her yesterday and she is very good, have you been to your docs for help?

Couldn`t be bothered tp cook so had a mushot for lunch and will have LM rosemary sausages with mash and beans for tea.

Really need to work out some plans for next week and get the shopping sorted. Trouble is I tend to buy what I don`t need and forget what I do need. Even with a shopping list! Might get it delivered as I won`t be tempted to buy extra stuff I don`t need or can`t afford!+

Jen ya poor sausage x I shall box up the aftermath of my cabbage and send it to ya and just release it on your hubby xxxx

I have depression too Laura, since i was 14. Been on antidepressants for the past 10 yrs or so, but last yr had the yr from hell when my marriage of 25 yrs broke up, along with other crisises along the way so my doc sent me to see a cbt therapist. I had my 2nd appt with her yesterday and she is very good, have you been to your docs for help?

I've had CBT before, and it really is helpful! Definitely got me out of a bad situation I was in a few years ago :) I haven't been to the docs about it recently as I think I'm just bored/frustrated rather than the depression is back - I have to remind myself that there's a difference between depression and feeling depressed, and at the moment I'm just feeling a bit depressed and will get over it! Well done for seeking help though, I'm glad you're finding CBT helpful :) x

hi all - i'm new to the site. :sign0144:
I'm doing SW EE at home too as I just can't commit to attending meetings every week.

Top tips greatly appreciated. Lunch and breakfast ideas too. I'm currently having muller light yogurts and fruit for breakfast and mugshots or salads for lunch but i'm rapidly getting bored and with this cold weather need something to cheer me up too!

I've had CBT before, and it really is helpful! Definitely got me out of a bad situation I was in a few years ago :) I haven't been to the docs about it recently as I think I'm just bored/frustrated rather than the depression is back - I have to remind myself that there's a difference between depression and feeling depressed, and at the moment I'm just feeling a bit depressed and will get over it! Well done for seeking help though, I'm glad you're finding CBT helpful :) x

Thank you love. It was perhaps fate as i had to move out of the family home as it has to be sold and have ended up in rented accomodation in a different county. I had to see a nurse to be able to register with the new drs and when she asked how i was i just burst into tears! She got the dr in and they arranged for the cbt, i'm not sure i'd have actually gone for help otherwise tho to be honest most days i really didn't want to be here any more. Anyway, i do hope you start to feel brighter soon, as someone who knows exactly how black those bad days can be i am here for you 100% love, so pls don't be afraid to pm me or chat. I may be only 5ft 2 but metaphorically speaking, ii have big shoulders, lol. Take care :) xxx

Back