DOING SW FROM HOME???

I think i might swap my coffees for water and lemon next week ive drank far too much coffee this week

Snowing lightly since first ligjt but enough to cover.the roads believe it or not, off sledging in the park with the youngest two for an hour or so if i can get everyone ready

Brill , thanks will try that , I know I am sticking to the plan , but I have started to doubt myself (and am I fooling myself , as I do eat quite a lot of food ).I am having about a third or less of my syns a week and I eat masses of superfree. I will start having lots of hot water and lemon juice over the next week , and see if it helps . Thanks for the reply , Liese

If you're new to the plan, try eating more like 10 a day of your SYNS, it really will help your losses x

I think i might swap my coffees for water and lemon next week ive drank far too much coffee this week

Snowing lightly since first ligjt but enough to cover.the roads believe it or not, off sledging in the park with the youngest two for an hour or so if i can get everyone ready

Oh my! I'm a proper coffee addict at the mo! I love the azzuri coffee or something like that, I froth my milk up and it taste mega! In fact I'm going to have to go make one now! X

Wow, we've been a chatty lot again! Just read through all of it and well done to the 3 stone award Kellikins! And to Charl and Jen for getting back on plan :)

Day three back on plan for me (again!) and it's starting to feel a bit easier :) I still have the occasional sulk about not being able to have something like a bagel or something else equally stupid haha! But other than that it's going well :) I have lots more sushi to eat today which is good! I do love it and it means another meal I don't have to worry about :) Will get thinking about what to do for dinner! Thinking about making some of that syn free cream cheese today... Wish me luck! x

Rhianedd- oatbran is great if you can incorporate as a healthy extra- its almost double the fibre content of other cereals- you can either have the 28g with hex milk as warm porridge, or I've had it with Ff fromage frais and fruit.

Ultrabluedress, thanks, I shall have a look on the sw site for inspiration...x

Just watching Sunday brunch on channel 4+1. They're making 'juicy Lucy' burgers in a mo, burgers with the cheese inside.

Ooh, might head to that channel and watch - thinking of making some today now! We have EL mince :D

They looked pretty good, bet the donkey sauce was yummy too. Would need a low syn version though :-(

Hi guys. Just writing on here for a bit of support. Doing SW from home and started 2 weeks ago. Been pretty rubbish at it really and annoyed at myself. First week I struggled to stay within my syns allowance and only lost 0.6kg, then this week I planned all my meals and snacks and then ended up off work and on crutches after injuring my ankle. Being bored and feeling sorry for myself has resulted in me eating most of the leftover Xmas chocs in the house. Somehow I still managed to lose 0.6kgs again, but feel rubbish as I managed to lose 4kg in the first 2 weeks when I did it this time last year. Think I just need a good old moan and get it off my chest and refocus. I am still at home on crutches, but have gotten rid of the majority of bad snacks. Back to planning ahead I guess!

Here is my cornish pasties with potato pastry - FREE on EE or Green with HEXB for mince beef

Attachments

• IMG_0206.jpg
    IMG_0206.jpg
    598.9 KB · Views: 47
Brrr back from the park proper snowing again now. I think the schools will be shut here tomorrow

Craving a nice scotch again. I swear everytime i switch on tv someones drinking it even the man in front of me in the shop just was buying a bottle.

Time for warm up then cooking dinner i think i can actuallt feel my toes again now

Have a good afternoon ladies x

Hubby finally got me a puppy!

Attachments

• image-434866058.jpg
    image-434866058.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 45
I've got some low cal craft French dressing which is 6 cal per 15 ml- would I just count thus as 1/2 syn? 15 ml is often enough...? Thx

I've got some low cal craft French dressing which is 6 cal per 15 ml- would I just count thus as 1/2 syn? 15 ml is often enough...? Thx
Kraft low fat free French dressing is 0 syns on all plans. X

Back