DOING SW FROM HOME???

Oh God, hope you'll be ok love, will be thinking of you x

Still 4 inches of snow here and icy roads. I have to go out tomorrow as i have an appointment in the afternoon about 5 miles away. As i don't drive i'm going to have to try and find a bus, soooo not looking forward to stepping out with my dodgy ankle :-(
Be very very careful it is a nightmare out there. Can you get a taxi. I know they are expensive but better than taking a risk. Look after yourself.

Does anyone know the syn value for Cadbury bubble mint chocolate please? I just ate a whole 90g bar, whoops :-(

Be careful girls if out and about and check the buses we live on a main route and the buses have stopped running the full route. Dont think eldest will be at school tomorrow the estate it is on has no buses running on it now

Rosie you know when you make potato pastry does it handle well or break easily. Any tips on rolling it out etc

Oh well hubs went and bought wine so going to indulge my syns in a wine and glass of scotch. I migjt flexisyn but going to be sw food wise

Just went out to assess the road situation for driving to work tomorrow. Our road is frozen solid. you have better chance of staying steady on an ice rink. cars parked on both sides of the road. Looked in other side roads that lead to the main road and they worse. Dreading it. If bad in the morning will go in 10-11 o'clock when it is not that busy on the roads and hopefully warmer so ice melts. I would have taken a bus or train but I work in the middle of nowhere and nothing goes there.

How is it by you.

Our road and roads nearby are terrible, once you're on the main roads it's ok, it's just getting to them!! Got to leave for work at 8.15 so will be fun!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Thanks Rosie but I destroyed the evidence and chucked the wrapper before I got home. Didn't want to get caught out lol

Rosie you know when you make potato pastry does it handle well or break easily. Any tips on rolling it out etc

Oh well hubs went and bought wine so going to indulge my syns in a wine and glass of scotch. I migjt flexisyn but going to be sw food wise

It handles well becomes like a dough. The trick is to use the thin grater side. Knead it into a dough then divide into balls. put between 2 pieces of cling film and roll out. Need to be careful when peeling off cling film. It is delicate but after a couple of times you get the hang of it. Best not use too powdery or too waxy potatoes. First one crumbles and second one too sticky. Go for something in between - think like king Edward or Red ones.

Our road and roads nearby are terrible, once you're on the main roads it's ok, it's just getting to them!! Got to leave for work at 8.15 so will be fun!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins
I normally leave 7.30 for 8 but might have to go earlier to avoid mad drivers pus not going normal route as too hilly. Main road was ok but our road is a nightnare as by my flat is ok but 10 yards up road narrows and cars parked both sides. on a normal day you have to be very careful, let alone now. I am sure I'll be fine just in a panic as had a bad experience a few years ago.

Looks lovely. Could we have the recipe please.

No probs. Will post 2 moro when @ work as its on a USB there. So tasty x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Be very very careful it is a nightmare out there. Can you get a taxi. I know they are expensive but better than taking a risk. Look after yourself.

I haven't got enough money love but thank you for thinking of me x

Be careful girls if out and about and check the buses we live on a main route and the buses have stopped running the full route. Dont think eldest will be at school tomorrow the estate it is on has no buses running on it now

Thank you, i will definitely check then. Certainly don't want to be stranded miles from home.

Hi folks b careful when out on roads. We have nn lucky, no snow wi us not 4 want of tryin so hopefully wont come 2 nthin.

Jst watchin Pearl Harbour, nvr seen b4 but missin parts wi bein on here :)

Hi folks b careful when out on roads. We have nn lucky, no snow wi us not 4 want of tryin so hopefully wont come 2 nthin.

Jst watchin Pearl Harbour, nvr seen b4 but missin parts wi bein on here :)

Awww, i love Pearl Harbour... Real weepy. Go and enjoy it lass ;-)

Was feeling hungry waiting for my jacket potators to cook in the oven so just grabbed a quick snack of Heinz pizza flavoured tortellini ( only 1/2 syn on green) and a feta cheese salad. I normally struggle trying to think what to have for my A's so was so glad i bought some feta, forgotten just how tasty it is and how it livens a dish up. Anyone got any super easy recipes for feta please?

Def not 7 SYNS for 90g bar I have the smaller bars which are 40 I think and I'm pretty sure they're like 10.5! I'll have a look on MFP x

Awww, i love Pearl Harbour... Real weepy. Go and enjoy it lass ;-)

Was feeling hungry waiting for my jacket potators to cook in the oven so just grabbed a quick snack of Heinz pizza flavoured tortellini ( only 1/2 syn on green) and a feta cheese salad. I normally struggle trying to think what to have for my A's so was so glad i bought some feta, forgotten just how tasty it is and how it livens a dish up. Anyone got any super easy recipes for feta please?

Potatoes not potators!

Back